The Hand of Providence: How RBG's death saved the 2020 election and possibly the nation.

I have never had any difficulty with proof for those willing to learn.

Otherwise, just kick sand in the eyes of the weaklings who won't learn,

Trump and McConnell have sealed the election for a massive Blue sweep as well as giving an out to the GOP senators who will not give McConnell a cloture-less vote.

They exist. Abortion rates have gone down steadily the last 28 years during Dem presidencies and congresses. The GOP can say only their practices drive them up.
Okay...here's another uncited made up claim you can document.....except that you can't document anything! That's a problem for most honest dealers
in facts but you aren't one of those so no worries.

Democrats stand for abortions on demand if nothing else. They've voted tens of millions over the years to Planned Parenthood (an estimate that probably greatly under values how much money the dems have steered into their bank accounts to keep them fat and happy snuffing out the lives of children).

And the right has always been pro life. So how can anyone say democrats drive abortions down
and republicans do the opposite?

Well, that person would have to be a liar who is conflating a drop in abortions with democrat policies
and causation. It is so dishonest it gives me a headache.

The lame brain right refuse to accept that We the People pay for it either up front with good pre-natal, post-natal, school programs, and job training, or we pay for it in the criminal system.
This is the sort of leftist societal extortion that also pains me to see.
Since the sixties we have literally poured billions of dollars into every sort of social program you can possibly imagine yet in every societal metric imaginable we see a sharp rise in dysfunction, ignorance, crime, poverty
etc. If pouring money into after school, pre school, free lunches, midnight basketball leagues, etc.
was a magic solution we would long ago see a country where drugs and guns were plentiful
didn't exist.
But it does. We would have to make up a blathering gas bag like you if you did not exist.
You push all the right buttons an ignorant leftist likes pushed.

And Eric Arthur Blair walked into the board swung straight into his face.

The U.S. Abortion Rate Continues to Drop: Once Again, State ...
www.guttmacher.org › gpr › 2019/09 › us-abortion-rate-continues-dr...

Sep 18, 2019 - As documented by the Guttmacher Institute's periodic abortion provider ... analyses have documented that abortion restrictions, while incredibly ... from new abortion restrictions to clinic closures to decreases in abortion rates.
People also search for
abortion statistics by raceobamacare abortion rate
how many abortions since 1973abortion rates by country

America's Abortion Rate Has Dropped to Its Lowest Ever - The ...
www.nytimes.com › 2019/09/18 › health › abortion-rate-dropped

Sep 18, 2019 - “Abortion rates decreased in almost every state and there's no clear ... now covered by insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Birthrates have ...

Abortion rate decline due to fewer pregnancies, not new laws ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2019/09/18 › number-o...

Sep 18, 2019 - The decrease in abortions appears to be linked to a decrease in births ... The study notes that women who have abortions increasingly rely on ...

A New Report Shows the U.S. Abortion Rate Is Declining ...
www.heritage.org › life › commentary › new-report-shows-the-us-ab...

Sep 19, 2019 - The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute (Planned Parenthood's former ... and since the abortion rate peaked in 1980, rates have fallen more than 53%. ... Notably, the rate of unintended pregnancies has decreased over time, ...

Five theories for the record-low US abortion rate - BBC News
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-49731167

Sep 23, 2019 - Abortion rates have fallen to their lowest level since the ... hospital and abortion clinic surveys - found that one reason for the decrease could be ...

Abortion Rate Is Falling In Nearly Every State, Report Says ...
www.npr.org › u-s-abortion-rate-continues-long-term-decline

Sep 18, 2019 - Nash said there are exceptions, notably Texas, where laws and regulations have led to clinic closures and abortion rates have declined as a ...

We know the Deep State communists, globalists, RINOS and Democrats are gearing up for mass confusion via mail in balloting this year, they were relying on a 5-4 SCOTUS decision on the election fraud to put in Biden and possibly foment a civil war (their War Games article summed it very well).

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election, the Deep State has one less SCOTUS vote to enact their plan.

This is the Hand of Providence.

God is Great.

I could not care less bout who seats in the court, although I prefer conservatives, cause I am a pro life progressive, the fact is that by republicans openly going back on their "Gosurch excuse", it will alienate even more independents, making Joe's victory even bigger...

1600545791733.png

Here's my question for you: Are you just a lying jerk?
Or too stupid to absorb what I've posted on abortion? Which one do you claim?

I've never, ever said that abortions in this country have not been on the decrease. Never!
Show me otherwise. There are still way too many but yes, in this country the number of
abortions have decreased. So see if you can wrap your little mind around that.

I've only said that your crediting democrats for that decrease, when they more than ever
love and support pro choice harpies and ideologues is totally unsupportable bullshit!

It's totally possible, and likely, that you are dishonest AND stupid.

Then put it all into context. Your ad homming weakens your silly retaliation tremendously. You made an assertion. Support it.

But now that RBG has died, and Trump has decided not to replace this justice until after the election,
Where did you hear the underlined? I think it'd be difficult to do so in that time frame, but have heard of no decision announced by Trump regarding the time table.

" Vulnerable GOP senators including Susan Collins of Maine, Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Cory Gardner of Colorado will not be able to escape questions over whether they would support filling Ginsburg’s seat before Election Day, or the even more troubling question about what would happen if Trump loses reelection and the Senate changes hands. "

I think McConnell will try to push it through before election day, even if costs Republicans the Senate and the White House.

Another ad hom hysterical retort. Support the assertions in context.
Considering you made claims about things I never said to support your assertion that is not true and was
never supported by facts anyway you're the hysterical one. Get a hobby that doesn't insult or demean
people's intelligence. Don't tell me I haven't supported my assertions. There is another lie! (post #63)

Last edited:

The U.S. Abortion Rate Continues to Drop: Once Again, State ...
www.guttmacher.org › gpr › 2019/09 › us-abortion-rate-continues-dr...

Sep 18, 2019 - As documented by the Guttmacher Institute's periodic abortion provider ... analyses have documented that abortion restrictions, while incredibly ... from new abortion restrictions to clinic closures to decreases in abortion rates.
People also search for
abortion statistics by raceobamacare abortion rate
how many abortions since 1973abortion rates by country
America's Abortion Rate Has Dropped to Its Lowest Ever - The ...
www.nytimes.com › 2019/09/18 › health › abortion-rate-dropped

Sep 18, 2019 - “Abortion rates decreased in almost every state and there's no clear ... now covered by insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Birthrates have ...

Abortion rate decline due to fewer pregnancies, not new laws ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2019/09/18 › number-o...

Sep 18, 2019 - The decrease in abortions appears to be linked to a decrease in births ... The study notes that women who have abortions increasingly rely on ...

A New Report Shows the U.S. Abortion Rate Is Declining ...
www.heritage.org › life › commentary › new-report-shows-the-us-ab...

Sep 19, 2019 - The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute (Planned Parenthood's former ... and since the abortion rate peaked in 1980, rates have fallen more than 53%. ... Notably, the rate of unintended pregnancies has decreased over time, ...
Five theories for the record-low US abortion rate - BBC News
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-49731167

Sep 23, 2019 - Abortion rates have fallen to their lowest level since the ... hospital and abortion clinic surveys - found that one reason for the decrease could be ...
Abortion Rate Is Falling In Nearly Every State, Report Says ...
www.npr.org › u-s-abortion-rate-continues-long-term-decline

Sep 18, 2019 - Nash said there are exceptions, notably Texas, where laws and regulations have led to clinic closures and abortion rates have declined as a ...

They are just so lazy, they won't do research, won't read. Then they come on here and post their opinions as fact. And the bobble heads jump in and agree.
Or else they post a link to Gateway Pundit.

Those in Trumper denial, filled with hate and rage, simply will not look at the proof of Democratic superiority on the causes for declining abortions. I posted those proofs about #64.

We are seeing the dawning bitterness of the Trumpers that they are headed to the greatest of political train wrecks since 1932.

To believe God wanted her to die is sick and weird. To believe God would take the favor of either of these candidates is truly wacko. I question your Christian beliefs.

Always creepy, seeing Trumpsters doing the Christian act.

You can't possible expect Christians to vote for Democrats can you?

The true Christians who strive to go by what Jesus actually taught will have a hard time voting for Trump, but the fake Christians who bastardize the religion and use it for an excuse to justify their hateful actions will stay with Trump till the end.

Real Christians do not vote for Republicans

Let me guess, real Christians vote for the party that supports abortion, does not want praying virtually anywhere in public, wants to remove all symbols of Christianity from public grounds, denies that our nation was founded upon Christian principles, praises any pseudo science that is contrary to there being a God, is made up of many atheists and agnostics, etc. Please. The only Christians that vote Democrat in mass are Catholics, the ones that don't actually go to church accept on Christmas or Easter and some old-school blue-dog democrats who aren't quite up to speed with just how unacceptable of religion the Democratic party really is.

The bible says not to pray in public too. Did you forget that part again?
Matthew 6
5“When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 6“But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back