The half time show, i knew it would look like this...

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?
Who gives a fuck what the thought police above think. None of them mother fuckers would get in my front door. This whole site is just a bunch of ultra racist conservatives stroking each others cocks. Meanwhile dancers have been wearing skimpy out fits for over a hundred years.
None of them mother fuckers would get in my front door.
None of US would want to get in your front door, we dont like Fleas.....or worse any STD...
LOL, your a dumb fuck! Only steers and queers do not like a hot chick in skimpy out fit, which are you?
I am old school real man.. I was told that women were supposed to be treated with respect because they are equal and should be treated as such. Today, in the message of savagery and rape of women, the liberals sure do have a different tone, but then again, if they didnt, they wouldnt be skank liberals.
........................would lay down his life to protect women...........................would run away like a fucking liberal coward to save his own ass.
View attachment 304249
Queer it is, I see no horns on ya! Real man like hell! Real men do not tell other men how to live only little crying bitches that want to spread misery do. I will make my own decisions on what I watch and enjoy, you can have a coke and a smile and go fuck your self.
You have just described the Demoncrap party to a T. Crying bitches, telling the rest of US we are too stupid to know how to run our lives. As for you making your own decisions, better watch out for #metoo as they dont like objectifying women as sex objects(that is because most of them are butt ugly)..

They said that this was the culture of the Latinos to gyrate around barely clothed, touching their vaginas. More like subculture....

Who gives a fuck what the thought police above think. None of them mother fuckers would get in my front door. This whole site is just a bunch of ultra racist conservatives stroking each others cocks. Meanwhile dancers have been wearing skimpy out fits for over a hundred years.
None of US would want to get in your front door, we dont like Fleas.....or worse any STD...
LOL, your a dumb fuck! Only steers and queers do not like a hot chick in skimpy out fit, which are you?
I am old school real man.. I was told that women were supposed to be treated with respect because they are equal and should be treated as such. Today, in the message of savagery and rape of women, the liberals sure do have a different tone, but then again, if they didnt, they wouldnt be skank liberals.
........................would lay down his life to protect women...........................would run away like a fucking liberal coward to save his own ass.
View attachment 304249
Queer it is, I see no horns on ya! Real man like hell! Real men do not tell other men how to live only little crying bitches that want to spread misery do. I will make my own decisions on what I watch and enjoy, you can have a coke and a smile and go fuck your self.
You have just described the Demoncrap party to a T. Crying bitches, telling the rest of US we are too stupid to know how to run our lives. As for you making your own decisions, better watch out for #metoo as they dont like objectifying women as sex objects(that is because most of them are butt ugly)..
yet,it is your dumb ass doing it here!Not a democrat.LOL

View attachment 304249
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaa....I havent told anyone to do anything here except those who believe in Global Warming. If you do then you need to make a contribution to society and remove your sorry ass from it.

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

The lowering of expectations continue with the gyrations of tribal dancing even at the half time show. It is funny how the liberals want women to be treated as equal then dance with their vaginas out in front... How stupid people are..

View attachment 304249
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaa....I havent told anyone to do anything here except those who believe in Global Warming. If you do then you need to make a contribution to society and remove your sorry ass from it.

View attachment 304300
Go fuck your self worm and quit cryin like a little bitch.

View attachment 304249

View attachment 304300
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa.must of struck a nerve with "truth". Truth to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire...

View attachment 304300
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa.must of struck a nerve with "truth". Truth to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire...
struck a nerve you are the one trying to impose your will on others and they have said go fly a kite. You sound like a whiney bitch and we all know it. We also know you are likely queer. So no nerve struck just go fuck your self considering you are the only person willing to fuck you.

View attachment 304300
struck a nerve you are the one trying to impose your will on others and they have said go fly a kite. You sound like a whiney bitch and we all know it. We also know you are likely queer. So no nerve struck just go fuck your self considering you are the only person willing to fuck you.
I just cant help but laugh my ass off at your pitiful display of petulance.....You think i am queer, because i would willingly put down my life to save a woman, while you a liberal predator would probably rape the dead bitch after killing her. You are a sick dude...

Plenty of crotch shots

Good family entertainment

View attachment 304249
Lol!

Wow are you confused!

Yeah, those darkies and their jungle music... I feel like I am in 1950 again, reading this board...
Yeah, it is really sad that civilized people have been reduced to savagery. Did you guys see the commercial where everyone had savage tats on them? This constant push to lower everyone to the lowest form of life, is just repugnant, just like FFI is a repugnant individual..

Post Malone’s Bud Light Seltzer Super Bowl Commercial: Watch The Ad – Hollywood Life
"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Be careful. This could get ugly and backfire on ya. I realize you like the pretty women and little girls in skimpy outfits dancing round, along with Epstein and Prince Henry and Bill Clinton, but I hear this is the show for next year.

They are doing this so that they can legally show bare breasts on TV flapping around at the Super Bowl for the first time.

Always pushing the envelope those Progressives.
If you can not tell the difference between being atracted to this as opposed to your photo, I was asking the wrong person if they were a steeer or a queer.

You guys push beasts as normal, but when these entertainers are used, the sexier ones are okay. J Lo sat during the national anthem. But could stand up to rub her 50 year old twat against a pole. Amerrica been verry verry good to me!

Yeah, it is really sad that civilized people have been reduced to savagery. Did you guys see the commercial where everyone had savage tats on them? This constant push to lower everyone to the lowest form of life, is just repugnant, just like FFI is a repugnant individual..

Post Malone’s Bud Light Seltzer Super Bowl Commercial: Watch The Ad – Hollywood Life
"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Be careful. This could get ugly and backfire on ya. I realize you like the pretty women and little girls in skimpy outfits dancing round, along with Epstein and Prince Henry and Bill Clinton, but I hear this is the show for next year.

They are doing this so that they can legally show bare breasts on TV flapping around at the Super Bowl for the first time.

If you can not tell the difference between being atracted to this as opposed to your photo, I was asking the wrong person if they were a steeer or a queer.

You guys push beasts as normal, but when these entertainers are used, the sexier ones are okay. J Lo sat during the national anthem. But could stand up to rub her 50 year old twat against a pole. Amerrica been verry verry good to me!

And? tRump spazzed during the anthem and then went and rubbed his 70 year old twat on vladimir's pole.

What's your point?

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

And? tRump spazzed during the anthem and then went and rubbed his 70 year old twat on vladimir's pole.

What's your point?

That makes less sense then what i get back from some posters on my posts. They are selling sex. And you get mad at a guy who was involved in men's locker room talk making a statement. Women make their statements to about sex. You hate the guy. And none of you have open minds about what he represents but what you are told. Soverign and free nation. One major language...English...And the unique American culture that is a combination of many peoples that started from the first settlers from Britain.

View attachment 304249
I am NOT gyrating around pushing my vagina forward, you liberal scum, it is the subculture of others...I guess you love tribalism instead of civilized culture? Do you rape women?

Forum List

Back