The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

Not a single one recognizing the fentanyl overdose.
Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
You only listened to the one you wanted to believe--he was contradicted.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
Maybe you could stop being so smug about this country destroyed by design. Give it a try.
Maybe you should stop whining about you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.
the biggest threat to you aint from whitey ....the number one cause for death to black males under 50 is not disease or accidents or so called racism . Homicide is leading cause of death of Black males age 44 and younger in the U.S.
Homicide is a by product of white racism. Youre too dumb to understand why so just take my word for it.
so if a black guy kills someone its its because of white racism ? wow ! so what should be done about it ?
Stop white racism.
and how will you do that ?
Not up to me. I dont waste time trying to cure someone that doesnt want to be cured. I teach all the youngsters I have influence over to build with their own and respect their own. Killing each other is a by product of the environment whites have forced Blacks to live in for decades. When and if you get out of that environment you can see it clear as day. While youre in it youre trying to survive and cant see the overall scheme.
so you have no answer ..... maybe the crime bill Biden co wrote in the 90s that put countless young black men in prison for decades leaving there sons and mothers without a father figure to guide them contributed to problems in black communities .
I have an answer. You just seem to have a problem understanding it so I will say it again. Build with our own like we did prior to Civil Rights.

Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
Maybe you could stop being so smug about this country destroyed by design. Give it a try.
Maybe you should stop whining about you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.
the biggest threat to you aint from whitey ....the number one cause for death to black males under 50 is not disease or accidents or so called racism . Homicide is leading cause of death of Black males age 44 and younger in the U.S.
Homicide is a by product of white racism. Youre too dumb to understand why so just take my word for it.
so if a black guy kills someone its its because of white racism ? wow ! so what should be done about it ?
Stop white racism.
Not up to me. I dont waste time trying to cure someone that doesnt want to be cured. I teach all the youngsters I have influence over to build with their own and respect their own. Killing each other is a by product of the environment whites have forced Blacks to live in for decades. When and if you get out of that environment you can see it clear as day. While youre in it youre trying to survive and cant see the overall scheme.
so you have no answer ..... maybe the crime bill Biden co wrote in the 90s that put countless young black men in prison for decades leaving there sons and mothers without a father figure to guide them contributed to problems in black communities .
I have an answer. You just seem to have a problem understanding it so I will say it again. Build with our own like we did prior to Civil Rights.
do you mean segregation ?

On this board? With all the whining right wing lil b#tches on here? Come on, Man!
Pull up your panties and blow your nose. The country ain't destroyed and certainly not by design. Remember Donny couldn't even overthrow by mob force assault on the capital, so his design is kaput. Guess we will have to stick with the constitution, representative democratic rule and elections, and today, ESPECIALLY, rule of law.
Stop being smug on this board, with you right wing, whining lil B#tches, when I keep telling you correctly how things should and are going to work, but you don't listen and just want to whine?
View attachment 482198
.................................Come on, Man!...............................
Stating fact is not lying. This country is being destroyed and you support the criminals and traitors doing it. Again, no whining, just stating fact.
Well state your facts, big boy. What criminal or traitor did I support? Name names. Lets look them up, see what they were guilty of. You're just butt hurt at the outcome of this trial, just as you are butt hurt at trump's election loss and failure to overturn the loss by hook or crook.
Joe Biden Kamala Harris Nancy Pelosi and the CCP.
Biden, Harris and Pelosi never tried or convicted of anything and I never voted for Nancy, as she is not from Tennessee. You just don't like them, so whining again. CCP is probably referring to the Chinese Communist Party, but I have spoken out on here against communists of any stripe and have mention Chinese, Russian, and Venezoalin in specific. To this day I won't trade with any of the stores owned by our past governor because he bought his gas for all his state oulets from the communist Hugo Chavez, and Chavez has be dead for 8 years , so unfortunately for you, I am on the record. You're wrong. BLOW ME.

Stop white racism.
do you mean segregation ?
No. I mean build with our own.

On this board? With all the whining right wing lil b#tches on here? Come on, Man!
Pull up your panties and blow your nose. The country ain't destroyed and certainly not by design. Remember Donny couldn't even overthrow by mob force assault on the capital, so his design is kaput. Guess we will have to stick with the constitution, representative democratic rule and elections, and today, ESPECIALLY, rule of law.
Stop being smug on this board, with you right wing, whining lil B#tches, when I keep telling you correctly how things should and are going to work, but you don't listen and just want to whine?
View attachment 482198
Stating fact is not lying. This country is being destroyed and you support the criminals and traitors doing it. Again, no whining, just stating fact.
Well state your facts, big boy. What criminal or traitor did I support? Name names. Lets look them up, see what they were guilty of. You're just butt hurt at the outcome of this trial, just as you are butt hurt at trump's election loss and failure to overturn the loss by hook or crook.
Biden, Harris and Pelosi never tried or convicted of anything and I never voted for Nancy, as she is not from Tennessee. You just don't like them, so whining again. CCP is probably referring to the Chinese Communist Party, but I have spoken out on here against communists of any stripe and have mention Chinese, Russian, and Venezoalin in specific. To this day I won't trade with any of the stores owned by our past governor because he bought his gas for all his state oulets from the communist Hugo Chavez, and Chavez has be dead for 8 years , so unfortunately for you, I am on the record. You're wrong. BLOW ME.
Either has Comey and three others who lied to Congress. They will never be tried because equal justice has been gone quite a while. That is why the fraud worked.

View attachment 482198
Either has Comey and three others who lied to Congress. They will never be tried because equal justice has been gone quite a while. That is why the fraud worked.
What fraud? Please dont tell me youre another one of those fruitcakes that think Drumpf is going to take over power on March 4th are you? You do realize its past time right?

View attachment 482198
What fraud? Please dont tell me youre another one of those fruitcakes that think Drumpf is going to take over power on March 4th are you? You do realize its past time right?
Trump was defrauded. The election was stolen. I said nothing about him taking power. You people are the thieves.

View attachment 482198
Trump was defrauded. The election was stolen. I said nothing about him taking power. You people are the thieves.
The nation has been defrauded.

View attachment 482198
You guys tried to get Comey with trump in the white house, and his hand picked William Barr as Attorney General. I didn't vote for trump this time or last time and didn't vote for the Hill either, whom you guys also couldn't get while trump was in white house. You are part of the gang that couldn't shoot straight. What can I say. Not sure who this 3rd person is, but pretty sure I didn't vote or support them either. If you are talking about LT General Flynn, just because I did 20 years in the service, I didn't support him either. He lied, admitted he lied, pleaded guilty, signing a plea agreement promising along with his lawyers not not to contest, then contested anyway until he was finally pardoned by trump along with Stone and other friends convicted or confessed as felons for their crimes. You ought to give up on me, while you are only this far behind. If you lose enough times, you're just a lose and a sore loser at that.

View attachment 482198
You guys tried to get Comey with trump in the white house, and his hand picked William Barr as Attorney General. I didn't vote for trump this time or last time and didn't vote for the Hill either, whom you guys also couldn't get while trump was in white house. You are part of the gang that couldn't shoot straight. What can I say. Not sure who this 3rd person is, but pretty sure I didn't vote or support them either. If you are talking about LT General Flynn, just because I did 20 years in the service, I didn't support him either. He lied, admitted he lied, pleaded guilty, signing a plea agreement promising along with his lawyers not not to contest, then contested anyway until he was finally pardoned by trump along with Stone and other friends convicted or confessed as felons for their crimes. You ought to give up on me, while you are only this far behind. If you lose enough times, you're just a lose and a sore loser at that.
Trump picked from a cesspool. That is what our already corrupted government gave him to choose from.

View attachment 482198
Trump picked from a cesspool. That is what our already corrupted government gave him to choose from.
No. He chose and he chose poorly, though warned off of some, he sometime chose them just to go against the people that warned him. He has always been queer for cronies, capitalist and criminals, and some of his cronies were all three. Then man ran around with his eyes wide shut just to spite the sighted.

True story. Of course no detailed description of how it’s unfair. And now Biden is rambling about stupid shit.

You'd really have to be either a) ignorant or b) dishonest to say that because she's VP that this means the system isn't unfair towards black people.

Harris has a lot of nerve complaining. She's easily the most unqualified VP we ever had and she got there BECAUSE she is Black. I'd say playing the race card worked out very well for her. Bitch on bitch.

Wow ^^^: Bigotry, Misogyny and Racism, all in one confession.

She's the malignant offspring of two people who established the roots of what evolved into the Black Panthers. It's why she was out there front and center first. These are her roots. She's agenda driven. She knows her role.

Her intent is not consistent with America's principles. Her intent is to use her so-called political capital to destroy them. She is a virus. A social disease. Her narrative that the system is unfair to blacks really only demonstrates her personal disdain for white people, though her intent in scope is centralized government and a permanent welfare state. She's communist scum. A slithering snake in the grass who hates you for your freedoms. Your prosperity. Your property. And your right to a pursuit of happiness (The latter being much, much deeper in principle than its description would indicate to the casual reader. It effectively means the whole of al of your Individual liberties. And that's a very deep discussion fit only for intellectuals who understand the proper role of government, particularly proper human relations. Proper man-to-man relations dictate proper government-to-man relations.)

Thankfully, she'll be a non-entity in future elections. Once people see what she's truly about, she'll be yesterday's news. Her pride will overcome her ability to mask her intent. That's what always happens with people like that. History is ripe with reference. There's not enough cackling in the world she can do in order to avoid talking about it or to hide her intent. And the quislings operating fro mbehind the cloak of journalism won't be able to run interference for her. Though they will certainly continue to try to mediate perception of what she's actually al about. Granted, the American electorate isn't really that interested in the truly critial issues of the day, collectively speaking, but they aren't entirely stupid. Her personal hatred for white people and clear interest in assaulting them specifically in the name of placating designated victim status groups is very transparent. And human nature naturally guides perception.

Ultmately, it's all just one big Marxist divide and conquer routine being implimented on the hope of effectively overthrowing our Republic's traditional philosophy of governance and reversing the states constitutional authority over that of the ''strictly limited'' central government. They want a totalitarian central government. They're fascists.

And all of the regular brown-shirt type dolts participating in the coercion really have very little understanding of their actual role in it. And absolutely no idea of the consequence. Some may know. But they want the same thing that the Black Panther, VP Harris wants. Communism. Marxism. That small demographic who do understand their role in it are equally as malignant as Harris and company. Most of the rest of the useful idiots are completely clueless, not only to the specific coercion they are actually participating in, but the eventual consequence to them as well. They're not special. Heh heh. They may think they are and they make think they'll be immune from the iron fist of a totalitarian centralized government, but they are wrong. Oh yes indeed!

Relevant reading - The Cloward-Piven Strategy

Last edited:
Of course, they are trying to push their bullshit legislation “police reform”.
If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.
Racist Cops were sent a message today. Your brothers in blue who enforce the law evenly WILL take you down. If you are a member of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers and are also a Cop....your days are numbered.

Chief's of Police, Elected Sheriffs, County / City Managers and elected legislatures will lead the change, not because they all have a moral compass, but when the fiscal cost in wrongful death suits/settlements have taken a toll.

Use of Force Policies, and comprehensive background investigations will be reviewed and strengthened, and LE Agencies will require psychological evaluations, both written (MMPI) and oral interviews with psychological clinicians before a permanent appointment is certified.

If anyone doubts that racism in America is deep rooted take a gander at the comments in this thread. Seven pages of hateful racist ignorance is disgusting.

Boy what a shitty day to be a cracker. LOL

Oh I would say it’s a shity day to be an American when the president and Vice President give race baiting speeches to the nation.

btw are you a cracker?

View attachment 482198
No. He chose and he chose poorly, though warned off of some, he sometime chose them just to go against the people that warned him. He has always been queer for cronies, capitalist and criminals, and some of his cronies were all three. Then man ran around with his eyes wide shut just to spite the sighted.
Trump could have been destroyed from people of the swamp that he had to take. Sessions screwed him over from the beginning. Trying to straddle the fence while being an outsider is not easy. We see how powerful D.C. is. He was slowed down by Speaker Ryan and Sen. McCain even screwed not just him but the people of our nation. Repubs dragged their feet the first two years. We are not even three months in with the Progs and their Socialist/Communist agendas are in full swing.

Forum List

Back