The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

Liberals won't be content until they get their race war.
Between Critical Race Theory, and their daily race baiting it will come soon.
Youre not going to do anything other than issue idle threats over the internet like youre doing now. :lol:
and thats all you will do too... your dem marxist overlords have declared masculinity toxic ....have you turned in your man card yet sissy boy ?

Not a single one recognizing the fentanyl overdose.
Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
You only listened to the one you wanted to believe--he was contradicted.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
do you believe that cops are targeting a purposefully killing black people ? do you believe that America is a systematically racist country built on white supremacy ? the people you voted for do ?

do you believe that cops are targeting a purposefully killing black people ? do you believe that America is a systematically racist country built on white supremacy ? the people you voted for do ?
" do you believe that cops are targeting a purposefully killing black people ?"

Yes. Thats what the police were originally formed to do. They were the original militia formed to keep Black people from gaining freedom even if it cost them their lives.

"do you believe that America is a systematically racist country built on white supremacy ?"

Obviously. This country not only stated in its constitution that Black people were less than human but it this country was built with Black labor to the detriment of Blacks and the benefit of whites.

Maybe you could stop being so smug about this country destroyed by design. Give it a try.
Maybe you should stop whining about you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.
the biggest threat to you aint from whitey ....the number one cause for death to black males under 50 is not disease or accidents or so called racism . Homicide is leading cause of death of Black males age 44 and younger in the U.S.

Maybe you could stop being so smug about this country destroyed by design. Give it a try.
Maybe you should stop whining about you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.
the biggest threat to you aint from whitey ....the number one cause for death to black males under 50 is not disease or accidents or so called racism . Homicide is leading cause of death of Black males age 44 and younger in the U.S.
Homicide is a by product of white racism. Youre too dumb to understand why so just take my word for it.

True story. Of course no detailed description of how it’s unfair. And now Biden is rambling about stupid shit.

Isn't that the very system that Biden has put into place over the last fifty years?

If the system is racist then Biden is part of the problem, yes. It’s also hilarious that he’s lecturing on racism when he actually has a history of making racist comments. It’s the theater of the absurd

Yes. Thats what the police were originally formed to do. They were the original militia formed to keep Black people from gaining freedom even if it cost them their lives.

"do you believe that America is a systematically racist country built on white supremacy ?"

Obviously. This country not only stated in its constitution that Black people were less than human but it this country was built with Black labor to the detriment of Blacks and the benefit of whites.
wow ! you live in a terrible country ! the country i live in is the most diverse welcoming country in the history of the world ! the country i live in and love is the only country that fought a war to end the slave trade that still goes on in the middle east Africa and south America ! it sounds as though you live in a terrible place ... i feel bad for you .:(

if cops are targeting blacks why are twice as many whites killed ?..... unarmed whites .

Homicide is a by product of white racism. Youre too dumb to understand why so just take my word for it.
so if a black guy kills someone its its because of white racism ? wow ! so what should be done about it ?

True story. Of course no detailed description of how it’s unfair. And now Biden is rambling about stupid shit.

Isn't that the very system that Biden has put into place over the last fifty years?
No. Thats the very system white people put in place when the country was established.

And a slave, Fredrick Douglas, said the system aka our constitution is great. I guess he was Uncle Tom that didn’t understand racism like you, right?
correct the left today would label him as an uncle Tom.

We had a Black president (Who hated America), have a black female VP (I'll just leave it there), we have the highest black average income on the planet

but

wheeze wacist

uh huh

sho'nuff!

Exactly if there’s “systemic racism” here it must be a lot worse it other countries. I’ve never heard of anyone leaving the US because of systemic racism.
There is no such thing as systemic racism. There is very little racism at all. Crying racism only maintains the victim mindset. The great philosopher, Lou Holtz, once said......"Don't tell people your problems, 80% of people don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them".
All that means is not to whine about racism. White people dont care because it keeps them firstmost in the hierarchy. Alerting them to the presence of systemic racism makes them angry because they know they are losers without it.
White people don't care because we have our own problems. Don't look at us to fix your world.
White people cant fix their own problems so what makes you think I would consider you smart enough to solve ours?

so if a black guy kills someone its its because of white racism ? wow ! so what should be done about it ?
Stop white racism.

We had a Black president (Who hated America), have a black female VP (I'll just leave it there), we have the highest black average income on the planet

but

wheeze wacist

uh huh

sho'nuff!

Exactly if there’s “systemic racism” here it must be a lot worse it other countries. I’ve never heard of anyone leaving the US because of systemic racism.
" it must be a lot worse it other countries "

Thats no excuse for it being systemic racism here in they US. Just makes you white boys hypocrites.

As always you never seem to have your facts straight. I know a lot of people that have left the US due to racism.

and just where did these people go ? i'll bet they didnt go to China ! you know the country people like you refuse to criticize ..

On this board? With all the whining right wing lil b#tches on here? Come on, Man!
Pull up your panties and blow your nose. The country ain't destroyed and certainly not by design. Remember Donny couldn't even overthrow by mob force assault on the capital, so his design is kaput. Guess we will have to stick with the constitution, representative democratic rule and elections, and today, ESPECIALLY, rule of law.
Stop being smug on this board, with you right wing, whining lil B#tches, when I keep telling you correctly how things should and are going to work, but you don't listen and just want to whine?
View attachment 482198
.................................Come on, Man!...............................
turn in your man card sissy boy .

Stop white racism.
and how will you do that ?

On this board? With all the whining right wing lil b#tches on here? Come on, Man!
Pull up your panties and blow your nose. The country ain't destroyed and certainly not by design. Remember Donny couldn't even overthrow by mob force assault on the capital, so his design is kaput. Guess we will have to stick with the constitution, representative democratic rule and elections, and today, ESPECIALLY, rule of law.
Stop being smug on this board, with you right wing, whining lil B#tches, when I keep telling you correctly how things should and are going to work, but you don't listen and just want to whine?
View attachment 482198
.................................Come on, Man!...............................
Stating fact is not lying. This country is being destroyed and you support the criminals and traitors doing it. Again, no whining, just stating fact.

In general, no, though I do believe some carry their prejudice to the job on both sides of the law enforcement/criminal fence. I see little systematic about it, except possibly the system sustaining itself at the expense of keeping some bad people in positions of authority and trust that should have neither when dealing with the public. Today was a strike against the blue curtain of silence, long overdue.
People I vote for, really? Who? Trump rolled back some mandatory sentencing guidelines. I didn't vote for him. Is there some Tennessee politician you have a beef with? Can't think who that would be. Name the people I voted for that fill that bill and how. I'll give you enough line to hang yourself as, being an independent, I would say you haven't a clue who I have voted for.

Stop white racism.
and how will you do that ?
Not up to me. I dont waste time trying to cure someone that doesnt want to be cured. I teach all the youngsters I have influence over to build with their own and respect their own. Killing each other is a by product of the environment whites have forced Blacks to live in for decades. When and if you get out of that environment you can see it clear as day. While youre in it youre trying to survive and cant see the overall scheme.

but

wheeze wacist

uh huh

sho'nuff!

There is no such thing as systemic racism. There is very little racism at all. Crying racism only maintains the victim mindset. The great philosopher, Lou Holtz, once said......"Don't tell people your problems, 80% of people don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them".
All that means is not to whine about racism. White people dont care because it keeps them firstmost in the hierarchy. Alerting them to the presence of systemic racism makes them angry because they know they are losers without it.
White people don't care because we have our own problems. Don't look at us to fix your world.
White people cant fix their own problems so what makes you think I would consider you smart enough to solve ours?
the problems going on in the black community are only going to get worse ... the inner cities controlled by the dems are going to get allot more dangerous and deadly ... and it will be because of the movement being carried out by leftist radicals like you .

Forum List

Back