The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

Buy Dumb Voters voted for Biden.
There will undoubtably be a retrial won on appeal. Between Mad Max and the veiled threat from China Joe a new trial is pretty much guaranteed.

The jury was sequestered once they were charged to deliver a verdict. So they never heard BuyDumb's remarks.

They were not sequestered when the wig-wearing gerbil from California threw gasoline on the fire, however.

Of course, they are trying to push their bullshit legislation “police reform”.
If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.
Racist Cops were sent a message today. Your brothers in blue who enforce the law evenly WILL take you down. If you are a member of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers and are also a Cop....your days are numbered.
So, why weren't the cops who knelt on Tony Timpas neck charged with murder.
The system is racist, but against whites.
Show us the 9 minute footage.

Not a single one recognizing the fentanyl overdose.
Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
You only listened to the one you wanted to believe--he was contradicted.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
Maybe you could stop being so smug about this country destroyed by design. Give it a try.

Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
Maybe you could stop being so smug about this country destroyed by design. Give it a try.
Maybe you should stop whining about you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.

Is the is Official Racist Thread? You White Supremacist must be pretty pissed....One of your boys is going to jail for a LONG TIME!
Basically.
It helps them to sleep at night if they can lash out with some pure racist verbiage in a thread or two. Then they can smile as they try to sleep and think...."I really told those Liberals....huh?" Then they doze off to sleep land and have erotic dreams of beating blacks and raping their women. These trump humpers have no bottom to this disgusting manners.

Maybe you should stop whining about that you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.
No one said Chauvin was racist. In this case, and every other, you are the racist.

Maybe you should stop whining about that you old racist fucks getting caught.....at least this time.
No one said Chauvin was racist. In this case, and every other, you are the racist.
I said Chauvin was a racist and so did his ex boss. You would have to be retarded to not know he was a racist.

If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.
Racist Cops were sent a message today. Your brothers in blue who enforce the law evenly WILL take you down. If you are a member of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers and are also a Cop....your days are numbered.
How about the city leadership that hires them? Democratic shitholes. You still got a question to answer.

I said Chauvin was a racist and so did his ex boss. You would have to be retarded to not know he was a racist.
So what? You have no credibility and his ex boss is just cashing in on this crap.

True story. Of course no detailed description of how it’s unfair. And now Biden is rambling about stupid shit.

Shame on you, Rocko! You're even more ignorant than I thought.

What’s so ignorant? We have a half black woman who’s the second ranking politician in government talking about how the system is rigged against blacks. Isn’t that on its face ridiculous?

Then you have Biden parroting race baiting bullshit.

And if you bring it up you’re the racist. LoL

No I see that the justice system has been taken over by mob rule. Jury intimidation and threats will be more prevalent in the future I am sure. You have no one to blame except to criminal you look at every morning in the mirror.
Nobody intimidated anybody. There was no mob ruled. This is just something else in a list of things that didn't go your way. Your predictions and pronouncements don't seem to work out. Maybe you are the one that is out of step, but you are too dumb to know it.

True story. Of course no detailed description of how it’s unfair. And now Biden is rambling about stupid shit.

Isn't that the very system that Biden has put into place over the last fifty years?

If the system is racist then Biden is part of the problem, yes. It’s also hilarious that he’s lecturing on racism when he actually has a history of making racist comments. It’s the theater of the absurd

No I see that the justice system has been taken over by mob rule. Jury intimidation and threats will be more prevalent in the future I am sure. You have no one to blame except to criminal you look at every morning in the mirror.
Nobody intimidated anybody. There was no mob ruled. This is just something else in a list of things that didn't go your way. Your predictions and pronouncements don't seem to work out. Maybe you are the one that is out of step, but you are too dumb to know it.
Keep telling yourself that. In one respect you are right--I advocate for EQUALITY and you advocate for black supremacy.

There is zero proof the cop is or was racist. Just because he is white and the criminal is black doesn’t mean he is picking on him for being black. I’d guess most criminals in that city are black due to the demographics.

We had a Black president (Who hated America), have a black female VP (I'll just leave it there), we have the highest black average income on the planet

but

wheeze wacist

uh huh

sho'nuff!

Forum List

Back