The Guy is obviously a Racist

30 protesters from BLM’s at 6 something in the morning banging on their door. I’d be pissed.

It was BEFORE 6 a.m. His only mistake was not pulling the trigger.

These were not peaceful protesters. These were criminal trespassers, who came prepared with a camera, in the hope of getting a video that could be used to embarrass the candidate.

Clearly, this is a case when NO APOLOGY was the appropriate response.

Those protestors are to be pitied.

Their rude behavior only convinces the Silent Majority not to support that organization's goals!

30 protesters from BLM’s at 6 something in the morning banging on their door. I’d be pissed.

I would have turned on the sprinklers and went back to bed.

And you would have been arrested in Kalifornia for wasting water, attempted murder by drowning and trying to cause people to get pneumonia and would get the firing squad for making someone to take a bath...

Abdullah says in a tweet: "I’m front of DA Jackie Lacey’s house for that community meeting she promised with the @BLMLA crew. Rang her bell to invite her."

My first question would be, Did they mutually decide on a place and time for this meeting? My guess is, no. If not, they had no business being there and were thus trespassing. That being the case, Mr. Lacey had every right to ask them to leave.

Forum List

Back