The gun used by the most recent leftist loon was "similar" to an AR-15!!

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
This is what the news is reporting!!! If it were an AR there would be a big picture shown all over the news. So far I havent seen a photo of the gun used in the latest incident of leftist violence. I have only heard a description that it is "similar" to an AR.

WTF does that mean? That is a semi auto?

Like we have all said for so long......the end goal is GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. Not just the current bullshit claim of ONLY ARs.

You leftists are looking for a real fight and you will eventually get it.

This is what the news is reporting!!! If it were an AR there would be a big picture shown all over the news. So far I havent seen a photo of the gun used in the latest incident of leftist violence. I have only heard a description that it is "similar" to an AR.

WTF does that mean? That is a semi auto?

Like we have all said for so long......the end goal is GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. Not just the current bullshit claim of ONLY ARs.

You leftists are looking for a real fight and you will eventually get it.
That kid was on the radar by law enforcement

This kid has a couple genes missing too

Notice how leftist kook id never used by the press...lolol

Kel-Tec SU-16 or Sub 2000.

1657110677128.png

1657110716716.png

A Kel-Tec box is seen on the floor in one of his social media posts...

1657110834352.png

After Colt's patents expired in 1977, other manufacturers began to copy the design of the Colt AR-15.
The term "AR-15" is a Colt registered trademark which it uses only to refer to its line of semi-automatic rifles. Other manufacturers marketed generic AR-15s under other designations, frequently referred to as AR-15s, as are some rifles and carbines not based on the AR-15 design.

Forum List

Back