The 'Gumball Immigration' guy says key to BHO's Immigration plan is work permits

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
The 'Gumball Immigration' guy says key to BHO's Immigration plan is work permits

UPDATED:

Thu, NOV 20th 2014 @ 3:58 pm EST by Roy Beck
Pres. Obama's and the mainstream media's focus on "relief from deportation" is a distraction from the real issue which is the work permits that the President's executive immigration action would provide in the millions.

It is the giving out of work permits that most strongly challenges the Constitution. And it is the work permits that deliver the most harm to U.S. citizens and legal immigrants already here.​

Focus on Obama amnesty should be on the work permits not the deportations NumbersUSA

makes sense to me MOJO !! Make permanent Democrats out of everyone without a job .

makes sense to me MOJO !! Make permanent Democrats out of everyone without a job .

If they couldn't vote for 20 years I guess even that would be too soon, eh?

Hell, I don't know that Rush was being 100% serious with his suggestion or simply trying to make the point that the Dems don't care about Hispanics as much as they are using them like pawns whose only value is their vote.

Without that allure the Dems would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat if it ever became politically expedient to do so.

Forum List

Back