The Grim Reaper aka McConnell will cause people to stop working if they receive a one time check of 1400 bucks

People don’t quit their job for a one time payout. There is some anecdotal evidence extending unemployment payments discourages people from taking shitty $7.25 an hour jobs.

People don’t quit their job for a one time payout. There is some anecdotal evidence extending unemployment payments discourages people from taking shitty $7.25 an hour jobs.
You care about wages but just opened the border to thousands of low wage workers? Lol

It comprises $400 billion
Not so fast lol math on that ?
No no. I’m not doing all the work here. I just showed you the numbers. If you think I’m wrong then show otherwise and prove me wrong but I’m not letting brain dead trolls waste my time. Your turn
You said it comprises to 1,400 .. how many Americans are getting this?
Haha. I’m not doing the work for you. I did my part now you do yours. Make a counter argument and show your math or concede what we both already know. I’m right and you’re wrong
Lol see your dishonest you’re counting Americans disqualified from getting any relief.
Prove it. You’re words don’t mean anything to me. Show your work
I asked you first let’s go boy
And I answered with numbers. Now it’s your turn. I’m not your bitch here to answer all your questions. I made my point and backed it up with math. If you think my math is wrong or numbers are wrong then show why. Stop being lazy, you’re losing this one.
You’re not even aware of that many Americans are excluded from getting Covid payments. Lol
Prove it... your just saying stuff now. I showed my work. You’re just saying shit. Aliens created the vaccine and are paying for the stimulus.... does that mean anything to you?! Because it’s on par with the way you are presenting your arguments
You gave no numbers to the amount of Americans getting checks.. aliens created the vaccine!? Huh
That’s because you skipped your turn Skippy. This is a give take thing. You don’t get to pepper me with question after question and do no work yourself. I gave you the numbers. Your argument was shredded and you look like a fool. Provide a substantial counter argument or retire to your cave. If you give a thoughtful response then I’ll address your next question
“ Comprise” is t math.. comprise right here let’s see them numbers skippy
Why are you arguing about this nonesense instead of just making a real counter argument and proving my number wrong. I think it’s because you’re lazy and you know you can’t do it so you’re distracting. That’s pretty weak
You never gave me numbers you said comprise. Lol
I'm sorry your "high"ness... Here you go

This latest Democratic proposal for $1,400 payments for singles earning up to $75,000 and couples earning up to $150,000 would cost about $422 billion, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation, a nonpartisan arm of Congress that analyzes the costs of different legislation.

So $422B / $1.9T = 22% So I picked up an extra percent... And this is just one simple element of the stimulus. Your argument that only 9% is going towards Covid relief is shattered. It's quite embarrassing that you would even entertain that claim as true let alone stand behind it. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
How is paying people $1,400 helping with COVID relief? I am not following the logic?
Really? Our economy has been decimated for a year with lay offs and shut downs. You don’t think providing direct checks to low and mid income citizens is providing relief and stimulus for the depression? I certainly do, it’s far front he proclaimed pet project pork that they are claiming comprises 91% of this Bill. what’s your argument that it is not Covid relief?
Every Economist says the economy is going to rebound jobs are coming back there is absolutely no reason to put our children into debt. Especially when 91% is going to foreign countries democrat donors lobbyist and buying votes.
I literally just showed how over 20% is going direct to the people. Not those entities you just named. What’s wrong with you... are you retarded?
So I count 9.83% for COVID...from your site and I am being generous with school lunch and animals

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

No no. I’m not doing all the work here. I just showed you the numbers. If you think I’m wrong then show otherwise and prove me wrong but I’m not letting brain dead trolls waste my time. Your turn
Haha. I’m not doing the work for you. I did my part now you do yours. Make a counter argument and show your math or concede what we both already know. I’m right and you’re wrong
Lol see your dishonest you’re counting Americans disqualified from getting any relief.
And I answered with numbers. Now it’s your turn. I’m not your bitch here to answer all your questions. I made my point and backed it up with math. If you think my math is wrong or numbers are wrong then show why. Stop being lazy, you’re losing this one.
You’re not even aware of that many Americans are excluded from getting Covid payments. Lol
Prove it... your just saying stuff now. I showed my work. You’re just saying shit. Aliens created the vaccine and are paying for the stimulus.... does that mean anything to you?! Because it’s on par with the way you are presenting your arguments
You gave no numbers to the amount of Americans getting checks.. aliens created the vaccine!? Huh
That’s because you skipped your turn Skippy. This is a give take thing. You don’t get to pepper me with question after question and do no work yourself. I gave you the numbers. Your argument was shredded and you look like a fool. Provide a substantial counter argument or retire to your cave. If you give a thoughtful response then I’ll address your next question
Why are you arguing about this nonesense instead of just making a real counter argument and proving my number wrong. I think it’s because you’re lazy and you know you can’t do it so you’re distracting. That’s pretty weak

This latest Democratic proposal for $1,400 payments for singles earning up to $75,000 and couples earning up to $150,000 would cost about $422 billion, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation, a nonpartisan arm of Congress that analyzes the costs of different legislation.

So $422B / $1.9T = 22% So I picked up an extra percent... And this is just one simple element of the stimulus. Your argument that only 9% is going towards Covid relief is shattered. It's quite embarrassing that you would even entertain that claim as true let alone stand behind it. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
How is paying people $1,400 helping with COVID relief? I am not following the logic?
Really? Our economy has been decimated for a year with lay offs and shut downs. You don’t think providing direct checks to low and mid income citizens is providing relief and stimulus for the depression? I certainly do, it’s far front he proclaimed pet project pork that they are claiming comprises 91% of this Bill. what’s your argument that it is not Covid relief?
Every Economist says the economy is going to rebound jobs are coming back there is absolutely no reason to put our children into debt. Especially when 91% is going to foreign countries democrat donors lobbyist and buying votes.
I literally just showed how over 20% is going direct to the people. Not those entities you just named. What’s wrong with you... are you retarded?
So I count 9.83% for COVID...from your site and I am being generous with school lunch and animals

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​
I got the same numbers.. these lefties can’t do math

would cost about $422 billion,
Link?
Concede and fall on your sword like an honorable soldier... you’ve embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

Feb 18th? lol this was changed like four times in the past 4 weeks lol
The $1400 checks wasnt changed and I just showed how that makes up $22% of $1.9T. If anything the recent changes made that % go up. Is that really the best argument you can make?! Come on. You’re done!!
How many Americans make less then 75 thousands? Want to talk math let’s go.
No lazy ass, I've gone twice now. you don't get to keep asking questions. If you don't think the amount of people receiving these funds adds up then show the numbers. I showed the math and I showed the analysis by the congressional budget committee. Now show why you think I'm wrong

Lol business need WORKERS! Who’s going to return to work if you can make more staying home.. Do you even know how this works?
More questions?? Sorry, concede that the 9% is bullshit and you were wrong or provide a counter argument and then I'll address your other questions

Really? Our economy has been decimated for a year with lay offs and shut downs. You don’t think providing direct checks to low and mid income citizens is providing relief and stimulus for the depression? I certainly do, it’s far from the proclaimed pet project pork that they are claiming comprises 91% of this Bill. what’s your argument that it is not Covid relief?
Because they picked an arbitrary value of compensation vs. anything else. My niece and her fiancee live with her parents they are each getting money as they are under the $75k threshold but they aren't remotely struggling. Both are still working and they don't pay rent or utilities. To them its just free money. Zero to do with COVID.
What are they doing with the money?

would cost about $422 billion,
Link?
Concede and fall on your sword like an honorable soldier... you’ve embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

Feb 18th? lol this was changed like four times in the past 4 weeks lol
The $1400 checks wasnt changed and I just showed how that makes up $22% of $1.9T. If anything the recent changes made that % go up. Is that really the best argument you can make?! Come on. You’re done!!
Sorry loser
hahahahaha. You think this proves your point? Man you are more retarded than I thought. This half true fact check only shows that 9% of the bill is directed at combating the virus... Thats not what this discussion is about. This discussion is about the lie and ignorant statement below...

Less than 9% of this bill is going towards anything to do with Covid.
91% of it is pork/ giveaways/paybacks etc.
This bill is literally 10 years worth of normal pork and pocket packing.

Your link literally explains why. Ready to concede yet?

Really? Our economy has been decimated for a year with lay offs and shut downs. You don’t think providing direct checks to low and mid income citizens is providing relief and stimulus for the depression? I certainly do, it’s far from the proclaimed pet project pork that they are claiming comprises 91% of this Bill. what’s your argument that it is not Covid relief?
Because they picked an arbitrary value of compensation vs. anything else. My niece and her fiancee live with her parents they are each getting money as they are under the $75k threshold but they aren't remotely struggling. Both are still working and they don't pay rent or utilities. To them its just free money. Zero to do with COVID.
What money? The remaining $1.7Trn? Wasting it. Funding underfunded pensions, homeless wasteful spend, etc.

It is listed in the link just not spelled out. The Bill could have easily been $200bn.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​
Why didn't you include unemployment? Surely you'd acknowledge that people lost their jobs because of COVID. Correct?

What money? The remaining $1.7Trn? Wasting it. Funding underfunded pensions, homeless wasteful spend, etc.

It is listed in the link just not spelled out. The Bill could have easily been $200bn.
What are your Niece and her Fiancee doing with the check they are getting?

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​
Why didn't you include unemployment? Surely you'd acknowledge that people lost their jobs because of COVID. Correct?
They already have unemployment and initially they got an extra $600 per week! I did include it in restaurants and bars as many lost jobs there and in PPP which is there to ensure that companies don't lay people off. Do you know how PPP works? How much more "free money" do people need when the vaccines are here and we are opening up vs. closing down?

No idea. Didn't ask them. I am guessing they will pocket the money. Maybe take a vacation?

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​
They already have unemployment and initially they got an extra $600 per week! I did include it in restaurants and bars as many lost jobs there and in PPP which is there to ensure that companies don't lay people off. Do you know how PPP works? How much more "free money" do people need when the vaccines are here and we are opening up vs. closing down?
I'm pretty conservative when it comes to spending so I do think this bill is way overloaded and lack accountability or responsible execution. However, right now I'm addressing the lie that only 9% has anything to do with COVID. Thats compete BS

No idea. Didn't ask them. I am guessing they will pocket the money. Maybe take a vacation?
Perfect. Thats the point... Take a vacation. Get some revenue flowing in the airlines and hotels and cities that have been starved of tourism over the past year. Thats what stimulus is for! It all comes back to the Gov. They are still charging Taxes last time I checked

Where’s my $2,000 Joe promised would be his top priority?
in the Bill smart guy. $600 came in December and $1400 through this bill. Grab your calculator and type in some numbers... This is really going to blow your mind. Make sure you hit the plus button.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​
I'm pretty conservative when it comes to spending so I do think this bill is way overloaded and lack accountability or responsible execution. However, right now I'm addressing the lie that only 9% has anything to do with COVID. Thats compete BS
My calculations show 9.83%. What did you want to add to it from your link? You saw my math.

Perfect. Thats the point... Take a vacation. Get some revenue flowing in the airlines and hotels and cities that have been starved of tourism over the past year. Thats what stimulus is for! It all comes back to the Gov. They are still charging Taxes last time I checked
Or you keep the $2,800? LOL

So why not give everyone free money? That logic is illogical. They don't need the money. Basing stimulus on income is insanity. My dad is embarrassed by it. He doesn't want or need it but qualifies as he is retired.

New Topics

Forum List

Back