The Grim Reaper aka McConnell will cause people to stop working if they receive a one time check of 1400 bucks

Less than 9% of this bill is going towards anything to do with Covid.
91% of it is pork/ giveaways/paybacks etc.
This bill is literally 10 years worth of normal pork and pocket packing.
That a completely debunked lie. You should not parrot talking points. Makes you sound stupid
It’s actually what the bill says
I’ve gone through this fact check and the 9% claim is complete BS. Take the $1400 direct checks to citizens which is obvious Covid stimulus... What % does that comprise of the Bill?

That a completely debunked lie. You should not parrot talking points. Makes you sound stupid
I’ve gone through this fact check and the 9% claim is complete BS. Take the $1400 direct checks to citizens which is obvious Covid stimulus... What % does that comprise of the Bill?
After the math only 9% is going to Americans the rest is to democrats buying votes

After the math only 9% is going to Americans the rest is to democrats buying votes
You didn’t actually do the math did you? If you did you would see that you are completely full of shit. Also, don’t try and change the statement... the claim was on 9% was for COVID and the rest was pork. Don’t be saying “going to Americans” now. Do you consider funding vaccine roll out and administration COVID relief? What about PPE for hospitals?

You didn’t actually do the math did you? If you did you would see that you are completely full of shit. Also, don’t try and change the statement... the claim was on 9% was for COVID and the rest was pork. Don’t be saying “going to Americans” now. Do you consider funding vaccine roll out and administration COVID relief? What about PPE for hospitals?
I just gave you my math where is yours

Where’s your math? I didn’t see it

I didn’t think you could back it up

I didn’t think you could back it up
Ok it’s too early to play games and wait for you to actually do some work so here.

$1400 checks being sent directly to citizens is obvious Covid relief. It comprises $400 billion of the package. $400B divided by $1.9T is 21%.

Ill say again. Stop parroting BS talking points. It just makes you look foolish. Put like two minutes of brain power into these things and some original thought.

It comprises $400 billion
Not so fast lol math on that ?
No no. I’m not doing all the work here. I just showed you the numbers. If you think I’m wrong then show otherwise and prove me wrong but I’m not letting brain dead trolls waste my time. Your turn
You said it comprises to 1,400 .. how many Americans are getting this?
Haha. I’m not doing the work for you. I did my part now you do yours. Make a counter argument and show your math or concede what we both already know. I’m right and you’re wrong

No no. I’m not doing all the work here. I just showed you the numbers. If you think I’m wrong then show otherwise and prove me wrong but I’m not letting brain dead trolls waste my time. Your turn
Haha. I’m not doing the work for you. I did my part now you do yours. Make a counter argument and show your math or concede what we both already know. I’m right and you’re wrong
Lol see your dishonest you’re counting Americans disqualified from getting any relief.

Lol see your dishonest you’re counting Americans disqualified from getting any relief.
Prove it. You’re words don’t mean anything to me. Show your work

I asked you first let’s go boy

And I answered with numbers. Now it’s your turn. I’m not your bitch here to answer all your questions. I made my point and backed it up with math. If you think my math is wrong or numbers are wrong then show why. Stop being lazy, you’re losing this one.

And I answered with numbers. Now it’s your turn. I’m not your bitch here to answer all your questions. I made my point and backed it up with math. If you think my math is wrong or numbers are wrong then show why. Stop being lazy, you’re losing this one.
You’re not even aware of that many Americans are excluded from getting Covid payments. Lol

You’re not even aware of that many Americans are excluded from getting Covid payments. Lol
Prove it... your just saying stuff now. I showed my work. You’re just saying shit. Aliens created the vaccine and are paying for the stimulus.... does that mean anything to you?! Because it’s on par with the way you are presenting your arguments

Prove it... your just saying stuff now. I showed my work. You’re just saying shit. Aliens created the vaccine and are paying for the stimulus.... does that mean anything to you?! Because it’s on par with the way you are presenting your arguments
You gave no numbers to the amount of Americans getting checks.. aliens created the vaccine!? Huh

Forum List

Back