The Grim Reaper aka McConnell will cause people to stop working if they receive a one time check of 1400 bucks

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Wednesday explained that he's opposing the $1,400 stimulus checks in President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion economic relief bill due to concerns that the payments could stop Americans from working.

McConnell Opposes $1,400 Stimulus Checks Because He Thinks People Could Stop Working (newsweek.com)
----------------------------------------------------

He is out of touch with reality and should retire!!
We don't need a stimulus check. Open up the economy and stop all China Virus restrictions and protocols.

Less than 9% of this bill is going towards anything to do with Covid.
91% of it is pork/ giveaways/paybacks etc.
This bill is literally 10 years worth of normal pork and pocket packing.

As were the two earlier covid bills.
And?

Just noting. If you have a problem with this bill and said nothing about the other two, this is how it works.
Pay attention. And don't jump to conclusions that make you look foolish.
Go ahead, search back in my post about Trumps Covid stimulus. I had PLENTY of problems with it.
The only thing I likes, was unlike Obama's stimulus, at least money was being given to everyday people... and small businesses.
Obama 100% ignored small businesses and everyday people who lost everything.
Having said that.... I was absolutely against giving people $$ for nothing who don't need it, did nothing to deserve it.
I said it was vote buying.

Believe it or not fella, there are a few of us who are fair minded. You should join us.

And?

Just noting. If you have a problem with this bill and said nothing about the other two, this is how it works.
Go ahead, search back in my post about Trumps Covid stimulus. I had PLENTY of problems with it.
The only thing I likes, was unlike Obama's stimulus, at least money was being given to everyday people... and small businesses.
Having said that.... I was absolutely against giving people $$ for nothing who don't need it, did nothing to deserve it.

Believe it or not fella, there are a few of us who are fair minded. You should join us.

You questioned my statement. I made a general statement. If it doesn't fit you, it doesn't.

And?

You questioned my statement. I made a general statement. If it doesn't fit you, it doesn't.
You are simplifying it.
You made accusations on me because you think I am like you - biased and only find fault on the other side.
You were wrong.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Wednesday explained that he's opposing the $1,400 stimulus checks in President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion economic relief bill due to concerns that the payments could stop Americans from working.

McConnell Opposes $1,400 Stimulus Checks Because He Thinks People Could Stop Working (newsweek.com)

He started in the senate worth less than 100k now he is worth around 30 million did his bribes and kickbacks stop him from working?

"I'm worried that crumbs would make the rabble stop working..."

"What's that? Oh, the tax cuts for the rich we passed in 2017? Well, those are our masters and they worked hard for that."

Republicans clearly have nothing but contempt for working Americans.

We don't need a stimulus check. Open up the economy and stop all China Virus restrictions and protocols.
We are getting there... just need to get the dumbasses out there who are still spreading this thing to either chill for a bit or get a shot and we will be all good. Could have been there much sooner if there wasn’t so much stupidity flowing through this country

Folks aren’t working in my city it’s impossible for young girls to get a taxi, or Uber. Because they are all collecting, I work at a late night business/ and we have many stuck with no way to get home.

That a completely debunked lie. You should not parrot talking points. Makes you sound stupid

All a taxi driver has to do is say they don’t feel safe, they don’t have to work, they make more money collecting. This effects the service industry where the poor work. I see it first hand. Many young girls are at risk of getting kidnapped after having dinner or going to a friends

How much would it take to get him to stop working?

Forum List

Back