The Greatest Threat To World Peace?...

Lets just give Trump the Nobel peace prize too

The US Empire.

According to a recent Pew Poll, the United States is viewed by the rest of the rest of the world as the greatest threat to world peace. Is the rest of the world tiring of the US global military empire, and how might it end? With special guest, Mises Institute Founder Lew Rockwell.

The Greatest Threat to World Peace? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Do you have a safe to hide, cry, and huddle with your same sex partner?

Pretty lame. Try again

The US Empire.

According to a recent Pew Poll, the United States is viewed by the rest of the rest of the world as the greatest threat to world peace. Is the rest of the world tiring of the US global military empire, and how might it end? With special guest, Mises Institute Founder Lew Rockwell.

Why do you hate America so much?

Funny, folks like you were discussed in the interview. So predicable.

According to a recent Pew Poll, the United States is viewed by the rest of the rest of the world as the greatest threat to world peace.
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and bitch slaps them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

The US Empire.

Pretty lame. Try again

Have you secured a "Safe Space" where you can freely hide, cry, and huddle with your same sex partner :)suck:)?

According to a recent Pew Poll, the United States is viewed by the rest of the rest of the world as the greatest threat to world peace.
Another Trump achievement.

Nice try. The US has been the greatest threat to World Peace long before Trump came to power. But yes, he will likely continue the Permanent War Agenda.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and bitch slaps them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Oh man, you need to check yourself. You sound like a radicalized Democrat nutjob. You really do need to seek some help. You were even here the other day wishing death on Trump. You're definitely broken. You're sounding more & more unhinged by the day. Please get some help.

Oh man, you need to check yourself. You sound like a radicalized Democrat nutjob. You really do need to seek some help. You were even here the other day wishing death on Trump. You're definitely broken. You're sounding more & more unhinged by the day. Please get some help.
Trump is the liberal Democrat, tard. Sooner or later you will catch on. He has invaded and taken over the GOP and you pseudocons are his cock holsters.

Trump is "very pro choice".

Trump demanded the impeachment of the last Republican President.

Trump demanded we cut and run from Iraq.

Trump denied there were WMDs in Iraq.

Trump demands an Assault Weapons Ban.

Trump demands universal health care.

Everything in the Democratic playbook, Trump has been on CNN calling for it or writing it in his books.

Trump is the liberal Democrat, tard. Sooner or later you will catch on. He has invaded and taken over the GOP and you pseudocons are his cock holsters.

Trump is "very pro choice".

Trump demanded the impeachment of the last Republican President.

Trump demanded we cut and run from Iraq.

Trump denied there were WMDs in Iraq.

Trump demands an Assault Weapons Ban.

Trump demands universal health care.

Everything in the Democratic playbook, Trump has been on CNN calling for it or writing it in his books.

Seriously, you sound deranged. You're taking this politics stuff way too seriously. I mean, you've actually come here and wished death on Trump. What the hell is wrong with you? You need to calm down. You're starting to scare folks. You're dangerously close to crossing the line on political discourse.

And i'm not joking or being sarcastic when i say that you really should lay off the Democrat incitement propaganda for awhile. You're not handling it well. Just ease up on the Democrat propaganda, and maybe seek some help. Don't allow irrational hate to consume you. It could lead to you becoming a danger to yourself and others. I'll pray for ya. Take care.

Last edited:
The US Empire.

Pretty lame. Try again

Have you secured a "Safe Space" where you can freely hide, cry, and huddle with your same sex partner :)suck:)?

Yeah, just as lame as the first time you said it. Try again.

He is a radical nut job. He proves every day here.

He is a radical nut job. He proves every day here.

Yeah, the awful Democrat incitement since Election Day has created Thousands of Manchurian Candidate-type loons. Democrats have created a very dangerous environment. That poster has clearly succumbed to the constant Democrat incitement propaganda.

I just hope he or she isn't dangerous. It's a real concern these days. When you get to the point you're actually wishing death on someone over political differences, you really have lost your mind and should seek help. And sadly, i think that poster has reached that point. He or she does need help.

Yeah, the Democrats created the Trump monster, when he was a member 2001-2009.

I'm assuming the people most tired of the US "Empire" is Europe you know the group of countries that were actual Empires for hundreds of years. Who invaded and colonized for centuries and left those places festing shitholes. The US isn't colonizing anything and we tend to leave places we invade better off than before we came that is if we are allowed to win whatever war we are involved in and never get a return on the enormous amount of money spent invading. The US is not an Empire

Forum List

Back