The Greatest Rigged Election in History

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?

Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

Fuck Drumpf. No one cares what he says except his like minded idiot followers.

Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof? Simply because its all bullshit he wants to sell to his idiot followers.

"The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday."

The Democrats are a joke! A joke in their own rightful ways....
1590441581555.png

1590441430392.png

There is no way to verify who really sent in a ballot.
They can just throw out the ballots from known GOP precincts.
The can send extra ballots to the known Dem precincts.
There are no poll watchers.
YES, the Democrats will cheat

Fuck Drumpf. No one cares what he says except his like minded idiot followers.

Pretty much like you, asslips

Here you thought yourself special and entitled

Snicker

Could you blame him?

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Who cares, it's true. democrats are cheating lying scum.

Could you blame him?

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.

Could you blame him?

BTW you didnt answer my question. If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?

Could you blame him?

Bullshit.

Could you blame him?

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.
Show me where in the constitution it says you need a license to drive and I will be all for it. Where does it say I have to show Id to do anything? lol

Could you blame him?

Show me where in the constitution it says you need a license to drive and I will be all for it. Where does it say I have to show Id to do anything? lol
Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.

I will show you after you show me where it says I have to have ID to purchase a firearm or alcohol.

I'll wait.

Sure right after you answer the question I asked you first. How come Drumpf didnt find any evidence of widespread illegal voting like he keeps claiming?

Last week, a federal appeals court struck down North Carolina’s omnibus voter suppression law — a law so jam-packed with voting restrictions targeted at poor, minority communities that its moniker was the “monster law.”

The decision was handed down alongside a spate of other federal decisions in the past two weeks blocking voter restrictions and voter ID requirements in Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota and Kansas. Some of these laws had been rushed through and passed after the U.S. Supreme Court’s devastating 2013 blow to the Voting Rights Act, which for 50 years had protected voters from discriminatory laws like poll taxes, literacy tests and the like.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, in its decision last week, held that the North Carolina state legislature acted to entrench itself and “it did so by targeting voters who, based on race, were unlikely to vote for the majority party. Even if done for partisan ends, that constituted racial discrimination.”

The court called this strategy what it is: racist.

1590442388688.png

Forum List

Back