The greatest governor in the history of the US on the verge of recall

Even if they do recall him what do you think the odds are the people of Califorina will just elect a Newsome clone?

Yeah, the Sum of all intelligence among California democrat voters would still be a single digit number.

At this point, I don't have much confidence that the voters mean a damn thing.

Pretty much Democrats will just appoint who they want. Actually, I believe the establishment has been doing that for a long time now anyway.

NOBODY in Kentucky ever claims to have voted for Turtle Man except his mother....yet magically, he ALWAYS wins. Same with Schumer.

Even if they do recall him what do you think the odds are the people of Califorina will just elect a Newsome clone?
Depends on who runs. If Trump demonstrated anything its that message matters and you have to contest for every vote. Quit believing the experts.

I stood in line for half an hour to sign that recall petition. Gruesome Newsom was hoping for a save by an appointment to Chicom Joe's cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Look like he will just have to take the end of his career.

The people of California haven't elected anyone in years. The DNC makes that choice for us.

Yep.....

Look how many times the People voted for various things by overwhelming majorities......

And the government just discarded it and did it their way anyway.

It's probably where the other Democrat states learned to steal the vote.

Yeah, the Sum of all intelligence among California democrat voters would still be a single digit number.

Pretty much Democrats will just appoint who they want. Actually, I believe the establishment has been doing that for a long time now anyway.

NOBODY in Kentucky ever claims to have voted for Turtle Man except his mother....yet magically, he ALWAYS wins. Same with Schumer.
I agree 100%, I am thoroughly convinced it hasn't been idiot voters
re electing Pelosi and Waters for years...their elections have been rigged for years

Will Pelosi save her old nephew
About a million to go

Wow the statist left cannot afford to lose governor Newsom??? Gov. Newsom is the ideal commealist for the statist left. I mean gov Newsom has bankrupted every small business he could bankrupt in Commiefornia in the name of stomping out capitalism, has promoted homelessness, did everything he could possibly do to impoverish his constituency, banned employment in the name of starvation over C-19, banned people who still had an abode from leaving their abodes, closed grocery outlets, banned folks over six in number from residing in homes(the few left with a home), I mean Newsom @ least matched F. Castro or even beat out Castro @ his own game! What more could the statist left have asked for like Governor Newsom gave his constituency the chance to own nothing & just exist in the care free dreamy world of zero to less responsibility!

I agree 100%, I am thoroughly convinced it hasn't been idiot voters
re electing Pelosi and Waters for years...their elections have been rigged for years

Agreed.
Likewise, democrats may have had less to do with the November and Georgia elections than Republicans think.
or if they did, they were aided and assisted by the Establishment all the way.

The Establishment has not only had the motivation, but also the means for a very long time.
But after Trump, they decided to reveal their hands and usher in their agenda immediately.

Yep.....

Look how many times the People voted for various things by overwhelming majorities......

And the government just discarded it and did it their way anyway.

It's probably where the other Democrat states learned to steal the vote.
I can’t find the total count regardless how hard I try. Please, please give us the final tally of the times the government has discarded votes. Who would try to do such a disgusting thing.

If the recall is successful, of course the stupid people of CA will elect another crooked corrupt Democrat, however it will at least put an end to Newsome's presidential ambitions, and put the rest of the Democrat governors, senators and representatives on notice that there is a limit to their abuse of power and disregard for the constitution. Why do you think governor Coumo is suddenly channeling Trump by claiming that another shut down and there won't be anything left to open to. Politicians all have one thing in common, the desire to stay in power.

About a million to go

Couldn't happen to a better guy. He pretty well blows.
Any Californians on here know if it has a chance?
There are over a million sigs so far. 500 more and they will have the recall. If he is recalled his career is over. No one hears from Gray Davis.

About a million to go

Couldn't happen to a better guy. He pretty well blows.
Any Californians on here know if it has a chance?
There are over a million sigs so far. 500 more and they will have the recall. If he is recalled his career is over. No one hears from Gray Davis.
How does that work? Does recall petition force a vote in the legislature, or the poles? If legislative, what majority required? Was really curious as to gut feel of Californians about probability of pulling it off. Nothing personal, but you guys out there seem to breed and support unusual (to say the least) politicians.

If Washington does nothing to secure voting, is there something like a petition where names are public and open that can be done? At least it would be transparent.

You live in Kentucky? You asked them ALL and kept the stats? Show me ONE person you have talked to, from Kentucky and their non response. Here's one, yes I voted for him, more than once.

The people here will tell you before they vote, after they vote and why they voted for him, they aren't cowardly saps at all. Besides what was the alternative? Even though Beshear tried his best to influence the Louisville and Lex crowd (which got him in besides his cheat) the dimocunt lost.

Forum List

Back