The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it makes me laugh that retards like ewe believe the retard that started the whole "stolen election". Only the simple and weak minded are controlled so easily.
I'm laughing because your reaction tells us all demofks stole it. Why else be here arguing against the audit if the election was solid?

You would have no reason to fear the audit if not stolen.

I do not fear it. I laugh at the retards doing it like I laugh at the retards screaming "stolen election". All for the King of retards lies and bullshit!!!
MAGA
No one is fooled when you pretend that you don't care. You prog assholes obviously do care. Otherwise you wouldn't be wailing about it night and day in this forum.

You know Biden is an illegitimate president and that Biden is a fraud.

You're a fraud.

Ewe are illegitimate and the dumbest fuck on this sight!!!
MAGA
That must have struck a nerve.
LOL

Yeah, his funny bone. :lmao:
He isn't laughing, turd.
LOL

I bet he is. Who doesn't laugh at your ignorance?

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

It’s the Nile you stupid bitch
Even Biden knows that and you say HE has cerebral issues
Dementia is a severe mental illness, and our American President Biden passed into a worse stage this past week according to a special neurosurgeon on television last weekend. IMHO Biden needs more care than being jabbed around the television by Vladimir Putin on issues our President cannot form in his broken brain.

Shame on all of you Democrats to put a sick old man in the oval office to put him through what a President must be able to handle. Your pretense of ignorance is unacceptable. You're using a sick old man to excuse yourselves from accountability. And that is unacceptable to people who have experienced trying to keep a victim of this disease safe. He needs nursing home care, not the ton of responsibilities he has stacked upon his back by you.

Get a bar of Lava soap for your filthy mouth.
Nice try you dumb Bitch

Our President obviously has more on the ball than you do. At least he knows the Nile is in Egypt.

Other kids used to laugh at you when you answered questions in class, didn’t they? You were the dumb girl in class.

:auiqs.jpg:

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

It’s the Nile you stupid bitch
Even Biden knows that and you say HE has cerebral issues
Dementia is a severe mental illness, and our American President Biden passed into a worse stage this past week according to a special neurosurgeon on television last weekend. IMHO Biden needs more care than being jabbed around the television by Vladimir Putin on issues our President cannot form in his broken brain.

Shame on all of you Democrats to put a sick old man in the oval office to put him through what a President must be able to handle. Your pretense of ignorance is unacceptable. You're using a sick old man to excuse yourselves from accountability. And that is unacceptable to people who have experienced trying to keep a victim of this disease safe. He needs nursing home care, not the ton of responsibilities he has stacked upon his back by you.

Get a bar of Lava soap for your filthy mouth.
Nice try you dumb Bitch

Our President obviously has more on the ball than you do. At least he knows the Nile is in Egypt.

Other kids used to laugh at you when you answered questions in class, didn’t they? You were the dumb girl in class.

:auiqs.jpg:
Bet she kicked your sorry ass in school, you little progressive pajama boy...

Tax cuts cut REVENUE and reduce funding for public services

FLING that shit, little feral baboon....

1624324367293.png

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
View attachment 503366View attachment 503368
Notice that his campaign was just him talking to a TV camera.
That was necessary because of his obvious dementia. This week is getting worse. The last tv clip I saw of him on this morning's news, he thanked a House member whose name and state he couldn't recall, for doing "something outstanding," which he couldn't remember what it was. I'm pretty certain that reflects another sad stage of dementia, and why he took a licking over the weekend from Putin. The Democrats need to ask themselves why they would use an elderly man who suffers from dementia so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back