The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
Voters sent Trump packing in favor of the steady leadership of Biden
Yeah, sure they did....Cheater

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

He was ignorant.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.

I don't know, you tell me. I'm not a guy, and I never thought nor said that.

You lose.

As usual.

You were replying to my post, stupid. The one that asks me who "the guy" is and blithering on about Trump being blah blah blah.

Yes. You are the loser and not very honest, either.
You might want to learn how to read. I never called you a guy or claimed you made any statement. You are dumb as a rock apparently though.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
View attachment 503366View attachment 503368
Then tell Trump to shut his big mouth & find something to do besides being an attention grabbing fuckwit. For once he should try to do some good for society instead of being an asshole.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.

You lose.

As usual.

You were replying to my post, stupid. The one that asks me who "the guy" is and blithering on about Trump being blah blah blah.

You might want to learn how to read. I never called you a guy or claimed you made any statement. You are dumb as a rock apparently though.

If you can't be more interesting than this, shut up and pull my finger.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
Then tell Trump to shut his big mouth & find something to do besides being an attention grabbing fuckwit. For once he should try to do some good for society instead of being an asshole.

What do you care what he's doing? He's not the president anymore TDSer

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

Joe Biden Votes 84M
Donald trump Votes 10M less

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.

You lose.

As usual.

If you can't be more interesting than this, shut up and pull my finger.

I'm not your monkey, pull your own finger outta' your ass or ear or wherever you last left it. Also, learn how to read.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

Joe Biden Votes 84M
Donald trump Votes 10M less

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
81 million, but more than substantial.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Just a mediocre presidency will be fine with me. This is the best example of “addition by subtraction” in the history of historical histories.

Obviously this ugly orange stain on America will take a while to clean. But at least we have started. America is better than I feared. Phew.

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

The big baby Trump couldn’t admit he lost badly in the election, so he made up the LIE that he was cheated.

And you guys believed him!

:auiqs.jpg:
Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. Including democrat's voter fraud. So don't lie about the facts.
Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT
Trump got more popular votes then Obama

FACT

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Just a mediocre presidency will be fine with me. This is the best example of “addition by subtraction” in the history of historical histories.

Obviously this ugly orange stain on America will take a while to clean. But at least we have started. America is better than I feared. Phew.
It will take you decades to clean the skid marks from your underwear after trump flamed the fuck out of ya

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

The big baby Trump couldn’t admit he lost badly in the election, so he made up the LIE that he was cheated.

Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. Including democrat's voter fraud. So don't lie about the facts.
Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT
Agreed, the EC went to Xiden 306-232. My point is that Xiden won three states by less than 43,000 votes. See the following link.

Wasn’t that a larger margin than Trump’s win over Hilary?
No, putting the same ballot in over and over for creeper Joe Biteme, isnt the same as certified voters casting for President Trump.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

What do you care what he's doing? He's not the president anymore TDSer
Not the way the Prog slaves are acting, they know they cheated, but just cant live with it..Eating them from within.

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT
Agreed, the EC went to Xiden 306-232. My point is that Xiden won three states by less than 43,000 votes. See the following link.

Wasn’t that a larger margin than Trump’s win over Hilary?
No, putting the same ballot in over and over for creeper Joe Biteme, isnt the same as certified voters casting for President Trump.
Trump is hallucinating thinking he'll be reinstated in August & is asking his aides about it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

When they stick him in The Home he'll still be asking.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
But he made so many Republicans FEEL like they mattered

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
But he made so many Republicans FEEL like they mattered
Trolling the left was priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back