The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.
The press just likes feeding us silly stories and headlines so you leftists have something smartass to say to us.
Most, if not all of it, is BS.
Sure, the press reports on insane wingnut behavior and you blame the press. I guess you must be mad at Mike Lindell for pushing it then, huh?
I'm sorry...but I saw the raw-feed.
That mess was a set-up.
Most of the Trump supporters that showed up were totally innocent.
It pains me to think that Wolf Blitzer and the folks at CNN were responsible for planting a story that Trump supporters were conducting some sort of "unarmed insurrection" when it was clear that nothing of a kind took place. At worst it was a few idiots acting like a bunch of dumbasses.

500 arrests so far. It was an insurrection and I'm not including the ones that only stood outside an protested.

It was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. You know, just like the Antifa and BLM “protests” last year.

Calling January 6th an insurrection is like calling the looting and burning of businesses “peaceful protests” You can’t have it both ways.

There were peaceful protests and there were also riots.

I'm sure there were people who were peacefully protesting on the 6th and then there are those who broke into the capital chanting to hang the vice president of the United States and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power. It's safe to call that an insurrection.

Not unless you can prove conspiracy or intent before the fact. Besides, BLM was chanting to fry police officers “like bacon” and we have subsequently seen cops being murdered with increasing regularity since. Do we then prosecute them?

I don’t believe for a minute that the mob intended to breach the Capital building when they marched from the rally. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Was it a preplanned insurrection? I don’t buy that for one second.
Doesn't have to be planned. An insurrection could be the result of a bunch of crybabies who can't handle the truth.
No.....try to be realistic for once. What I saw on CSPAN was democracy.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch

It was an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Throw out the results and declare the guy who lost the winner. At its roots, it was an attempted coup.
Let's see. In your insurrection definition I see the words rebellion, revolt, insurgency, rising, sedition, unrest, anarchy, and coup. All of which can be attached to the events of
January 6th.

What I saw on CSPAN and every other network that covered it was an insurrection. What I've seen in the video released since January 6th, was a violent coup attempt.
I would just own it at this point. It's how history is going to remember that day.
What I saw on CSPAN was what happened live.
The press later released a Hollywood production that appears to make the events more violent than they really were thru creative editing. It's what they do for movies in post-production every day.

LOL.....they actually had some prospective shots of a cameraman laying on his back on the ground surrounded by so-called violent Trump Supporters...probably actors....to give the crowd more violent intent. If this had been real you would have had a report of a photographer being badly beaten by the crowd or stomped to death....but I heard only the debunked story of a cop being hit in the head by a fire-extinguisher. They would have tried to prevent the shot by taking his camera. So why did they let him film them doing all of this when the FBI could use this as evidence against them?
CSPAN didn't have all the cell phone video that the insurrectionists were busy incriminating themselves with. But that's now apart of your conspiracy it appears. You're gone, man. No return.
Are you serious?
Why in the Hell would any insurrectionist want to document their own crimes?
Clearly you're so silly that you'll buy any excuse the leftists throw at you.
Well, unfortunately for you....you're not dealing with a person as gullible and brainless as you are.

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

Or, he's just a fucking moron, just like you.
Not like me. I would have beat his ass for doing that.
I'm a retired Green Beret. I would have bounced that jackass off the walls.

Follow along closely here. Your other posts implied the Trump supporters weren't breaking the law and they wouldn't be too stupid to take pictures of themselves doing it. I post a picture of a Trump supporter breaking the law and now you have amnesia.

He was ignorant.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.
The press just likes feeding us silly stories and headlines so you leftists have something smartass to say to us.
Sure, the press reports on insane wingnut behavior and you blame the press. I guess you must be mad at Mike Lindell for pushing it then, huh?
That mess was a set-up.
It pains me to think that Wolf Blitzer and the folks at CNN were responsible for planting a story that Trump supporters were conducting some sort of "unarmed insurrection" when it was clear that nothing of a kind took place. At worst it was a few idiots acting like a bunch of dumbasses.

500 arrests so far. It was an insurrection and I'm not including the ones that only stood outside an protested.

It was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. You know, just like the Antifa and BLM “protests” last year.

Calling January 6th an insurrection is like calling the looting and burning of businesses “peaceful protests” You can’t have it both ways.

I'm sure there were people who were peacefully protesting on the 6th and then there are those who broke into the capital chanting to hang the vice president of the United States and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power. It's safe to call that an insurrection.

Not unless you can prove conspiracy or intent before the fact. Besides, BLM was chanting to fry police officers “like bacon” and we have subsequently seen cops being murdered with increasing regularity since. Do we then prosecute them?

I don’t believe for a minute that the mob intended to breach the Capital building when they marched from the rally. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Was it a preplanned insurrection? I don’t buy that for one second.
Doesn't have to be planned. An insurrection could be the result of a bunch of crybabies who can't handle the truth.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch

It was an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Throw out the results and declare the guy who lost the winner. At its roots, it was an attempted coup.
Let's see. In your insurrection definition I see the words rebellion, revolt, insurgency, rising, sedition, unrest, anarchy, and coup. All of which can be attached to the events of
January 6th.

What I saw on CSPAN and every other network that covered it was an insurrection. What I've seen in the video released since January 6th, was a violent coup attempt.
I would just own it at this point. It's how history is going to remember that day.
The press later released a Hollywood production that appears to make the events more violent than they really were thru creative editing. It's what they do for movies in post-production every day.

LOL.....they actually had some prospective shots of a cameraman laying on his back on the ground surrounded by so-called violent Trump Supporters...probably actors....to give the crowd more violent intent. If this had been real you would have had a report of a photographer being badly beaten by the crowd or stomped to death....but I heard only the debunked story of a cop being hit in the head by a fire-extinguisher. They would have tried to prevent the shot by taking his camera. So why did they let him film them doing all of this when the FBI could use this as evidence against them?
CSPAN didn't have all the cell phone video that the insurrectionists were busy incriminating themselves with. But that's now apart of your conspiracy it appears. You're gone, man. No return.
Are you serious?
Well, unfortunately for you....you're not dealing with a person as gullible and brainless as you are.

How do you think all that video got into the hands of the law enforcement agencies? They were posting and boasting on Parler and Facebook. They did it because they thought that 1) They were going to be successful in getting the election results thrown out and re-installing Trump, 2) They thought there would never be any consequences for their actions. Thanks to some heads up cybersecurity saves by people who were looking at Parler and other apps, those boasts were able to be downloaded and saved before the perpetrators could delete them.

Anyone but a die hard Trump supporter could see this.
Yeah....right....sure....uh-huh.
I think from what we've seen the last several years....this is insanity.
Trump associates have been thrown in jail for working with Trump.....and you think this is a viable possibility?
Only Democrats have had a free-pass.

Jesus, you're not even replying to the post you quoted. Now it's just a general grievance about "Trump associates". What happened to you?
Well....you're clearly mistaken....but the nice thing about this forum is you can go back and read the string of quotes on this thread and I can see you're lying.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

How do you think all that video got into the hands of the law enforcement agencies? They were posting and boasting on Parler and Facebook. They did it because they thought that 1) They were going to be successful in getting the election results thrown out and re-installing Trump, 2) They thought there would never be any consequences for their actions. Thanks to some heads up cybersecurity saves by people who were looking at Parler and other apps, those boasts were able to be downloaded and saved before the perpetrators could delete them.

Trump associates have been thrown in jail for working with Trump.....and you think this is a viable possibility?

Jesus, you're not even replying to the post you quoted. Now it's just a general grievance about "Trump associates". What happened to you?
Well....you're clearly mistaken....but the nice thing about this forum is you can go back and read the string of quotes on this thread and I can see you're lying.
There you go again, completely unable to respond to a post's topic that you are quoting.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

I did. And you did say it. Post #186.
"Why the hell would any insurrectionist want to document their own crimes?".
(Well, because they did :))

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

Follow along closely here. Your other posts implied the Trump supporters weren't breaking the law and they wouldn't be too stupid to take pictures of themselves doing it. I post a picture of a Trump supporter breaking the law and now you have amnesia.
Okay....idiot....only an idiot purposely documents his crimes.
That's why it wasn't a real insurgency.
It was just a combination of a false-flag operation with a few numbskulls being used for propaganda. They have videos of the Capital police inviting these retards into the Capital. But of course you could never fathom the possibility that maybe Trump supporters were tricked into posing for photos by the Capital Police. I saw a video this morning of a so-called Trump supporter wearing a backpack and a MAGA hat telling cops to do something about the destruction. A Cop took the video. WTF were cops doing using cell phones instead of guarding the building?

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

There you go again, completely unable to respond to a post's topic that you are quoting.
No....but it's clear you've resorted to lying and that ends this discussion.
Buh-bye.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

It was just a combination of a false-flag operation with a few numbskulls being used for propaganda. They have videos of the Capital police inviting these retards into the Capital. But of course you could never fathom the possibility that maybe Trump supporters were tricked into posing for photos by the Capital Police. I saw a video this morning of a so-called Trump supporter wearing a backpack and a MAGA hat telling cops to do something about the destruction. A Cop took the video. WTF were cops doing using cell phones instead of guarding the building?
Insurgency? Without guns? It was a protest against voter fraud, period.

1624201457274.png

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

They have videos of insurrectionists swarming and beating the police. The people who've been arrested have shown to be Trump supporters.

While I don't see any evidence of Trump supporters being "tricked" on that day, they are stupid enough to be tricked into believing unproven and quite unbelievable conspiracy theories all in the name of a single individual. You're one of them.

But you ask all these questions about the cops and their actions on January 6th but pretty sure you're against a commission to actually look into it.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

No....but it's clear you've resorted to lying and that ends this discussion.
Buh-bye.

Another claim you can't back up. Where did I lie? If you can't post it then you know what that means about you, right?

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

Yeah, yeah. Two voices in a sea of thousands. And that's the answer to this meatball's question. Well, we're outnumbered genius...duh!
Ok, I didn't see these two idiots going up the steps to entreaty their comrades to stop breaking windows, beating up police officers, and generally stop being the assholes they were.

What does it take to be true believer? To believe something so whole-hearted, you're willing to set aside reason and common sense to blindly take as gospel?

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
View attachment 503366View attachment 503368
70 court cases and counting and you still get it...

It is a scam... This is a simple con job and everyone who has looked from the outside in can see it...

You have created your own media bubble which blocks out anything that doesn't confirm your world... Your world can't be challenged...

Lets make simple:
Trump won the 2016 election
Biden won the 2020 election

I say that because assigned people certified those elections.. Hillary at this moment in time is looking like twice the person that Trump is, sshe knew how gracefully accept defeat...

Lets be clear Trump never led in any combined poll, the bookies had Biden odds on, Biden had all the mathematical advantages, Democrats are still the most popular party in the congress (they won by 5m votes), Democrats have also the popular vote in Senate too...

Fro Trump to win would have to run an almost mathematical gauntlet, which was not done...

Now for the Voter fraud allegations. The accusations is of mass voter fraud, international independent observers saw nothing of the sort, Federal Judges saw nothing of the sort, even Trump's legal team couldn't make the claim in court (as they had no evidence)...
Just look at the difference between what Trump's lawyers said in the Media and what they aid in court... In court they knew making outlandish cliams without evidence could make them loose there licnce to practice...

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

View attachment 503606

Again, there is ample evidence that sharp objects the tips of flags, knives, bear spray, and other repellents were used. As well as fists.
Who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers. I think we've beaten this distraction into the ground far enough, don't you? :)

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

View attachment 503606
No, the people standing outside the capital can claim they are protesting. Breaking into it is another thing entirely.

If you are a psychologist and psychiatrist, then I am a freaking superhero that can fly.

I strongly encourage you to find a 6 story or higher building and jump off to show us mortals your flying skills. It's will make GREAT YouTube.

Or maybe YouSplat.... :thup:

If you're going to make a claim to your credentials then it's up to you to prove it.

Stop telling jokes.

Want to hear a good one?

The big baby Trump couldn’t admit he lost badly in the election, so he made up the LIE that he was cheated.

And you guys believed him!

:auiqs.jpg:
Trump "lost" by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA. Including democrat's voter fraud. So don't lie about the facts.
Biden 306
Trump 232

FACT

Stolen votes don't count.
Sorry
Not engaging in your election fantasies

Yes, you ARE a sorry excuse for a human being. However, watching you embarrassing yourself over and over again trying to convince thinking people that the election wasn't stolen is hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as watching the bumbling fool, xiden, sell this country out to your employer, china.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

View attachment 503606

Again, there is ample evidence that sharp objects the tips of flags, knives, bear spray, and other repellents were used. As well as fists.
Who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers. I think we've beaten this distraction into the ground far enough, don't you? :)
Yet nobody set any fires?
Strangely lacking reports of dozens of cops with injuries?
Only one cop supposedly was seriously injured....and that proved to be fake.
Just because CNN calls it an insurrection....doesn't mean it's the truth.
They lost all credibility years ago.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

Just checking.
That mess was a set-up.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:

January 6th.

Are you serious?

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

View attachment 503606
No, the people standing outside the capital can claim they are protesting. Breaking into it is another thing entirely.
Agreed. There were about 65m voters for Trump, about 1m attended his 1/6 rally, and about 400 criminals who trashed the capital building.
Those 400 do NOT represent the 65m Trump policy supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back