The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.
And explain the spike in cases starting in the Fall while everyone wore masks.

not everyone wore masks ... & they aren't 100% effective. but upwards of 75% protective. think of them like condoms - why would you have unprotected sex with anybody nowadays? why would you go out in public without protection - not knowing if the person next to you isn't 'clean'?
So then with unclean people all over the world, shouldn't we wear masks all the time to save other's lives?

ask the CDC & WHO what they recommend. i would think if one works at an airport or with foreigners on a daily basis, then it might be required until at least 70% of the world's population has been vaccinated.

Why would we not mask up all the time with all the lives that could be saved? The flu takes thousands of lives a year, out of love of our fellow humans, should we not always mask up?

actually the flu stats compared to past years is relatively low. due to vaccinations & masking up ... but since we just got some vaccines on the market, hopefully next year the good ol' USofA won't have another 500,000 dead from covis & millions affected, 'eh? gotta say though, i'm more concerned with me & mine & then the public comes 2nd.... it's more of a selfish thing to wanna stay healthy. if that virus wasn't so transmissible & it was more behavioral based thru ignorance - i wouldn't give one fuck about you or anybody else not masking up. i'd be the first to say ba-bye.
I mask up just like others. You never answered the question, can’t answer or not? I don’t give a rip whether you mask up or not. I’ll do my part , you can do as you please.

when the country is 70% vaccinated, then we can ease up on the masks. as for the world - for those that are exposed to travelers on a reg basis, it's a good idea to mask up until the world has herd immunity. i said that already.
You can’t answer, you can’t answer, it’s all good.

you can't read, you can't read. it'saul good man.
“The CDC specifically not recommending them for healthy people trying to protect against COVID-19. “It seems kind of intuitively obvious that if you put something—whether it’s a scarf or a mask—in front of your nose and mouth, that will filter out some of these viruses that are floating around out there,” says Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University. The only problem: that’s not effective against respiratory illnesses like the flu and COVID-19. If it were, “the CDC would have recommended it years ago,” he says. “It doesn’t, because it makes science-based recommendations.”

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.

not everyone wore masks ... & they aren't 100% effective. but upwards of 75% protective. think of them like condoms - why would you have unprotected sex with anybody nowadays? why would you go out in public without protection - not knowing if the person next to you isn't 'clean'?
So then with unclean people all over the world, shouldn't we wear masks all the time to save other's lives?

ask the CDC & WHO what they recommend. i would think if one works at an airport or with foreigners on a daily basis, then it might be required until at least 70% of the world's population has been vaccinated.
WHO said shutdowns are wrong, shitforbrains.

we done did this b4 penguin dude... now for the truth:

What is WHO’s position on ‘lockdowns’ as a way of fighting COVID-19?

Large scale physical distancing measures and movement restrictions, often referred to as ‘lockdowns’, can slow COVID‑19 transmission by limiting contact between people.
However, these measures can have a profound negative impact on individuals, communities, and societies by bringing social and economic life to a near stop. Such measures disproportionately affect disadvantaged groups, including people in poverty, migrants, internally displaced people and refugees, who most often live in overcrowded and under resourced settings, and depend on daily labour for subsistence.
WHO recognizes that at certain points, some countries have had no choice but to issue stay-at-home orders and other measures, to buy time.
Governments must make the most of the extra time granted by ‘lockdown’ measures by doing all they can to build their capacities to detect, isolate, test and care for all cases; trace and quarantine all contacts; engage, empower and enable populations to drive the societal response and more.
WHO is hopeful that countries will use targeted interventions where and when needed, based on the local situation.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Herd immunity, lockdowns and COVID-19

what a dolt.
WHO envoy Dr. David Nabarro said such restrictive measures should only be treated as a last resort.

“We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Nabarro said.

Why would we not mask up all the time with all the lives that could be saved? The flu takes thousands of lives a year, out of love of our fellow humans, should we not always mask up?

actually the flu stats compared to past years is relatively low. due to vaccinations & masking up ... but since we just got some vaccines on the market, hopefully next year the good ol' USofA won't have another 500,000 dead from covis & millions affected, 'eh? gotta say though, i'm more concerned with me & mine & then the public comes 2nd.... it's more of a selfish thing to wanna stay healthy. if that virus wasn't so transmissible & it was more behavioral based thru ignorance - i wouldn't give one fuck about you or anybody else not masking up. i'd be the first to say ba-bye.
I mask up just like others. You never answered the question, can’t answer or not? I don’t give a rip whether you mask up or not. I’ll do my part , you can do as you please.

when the country is 70% vaccinated, then we can ease up on the masks. as for the world - for those that are exposed to travelers on a reg basis, it's a good idea to mask up until the world has herd immunity. i said that already.
You can’t answer, you can’t answer, it’s all good.

you can't read, you can't read. it'saul good man.
“The CDC specifically not recommending them for healthy people trying to protect against COVID-19. “It seems kind of intuitively obvious that if you put something—whether it’s a scarf or a mask—in front of your nose and mouth, that will filter out some of these viruses that are floating around out there,” says Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University. The only problem: that’s not effective against respiratory illnesses like the flu and COVID-19. If it were, “the CDC would have recommended it years ago,” he says. “It doesn’t, because it makes science-based recommendations.”

try something a little more current, 'eh?

WHO said shutdowns are wrong, shitforbrains.

we done did this b4 penguin dude... now for the truth:

Large scale physical distancing measures and movement restrictions, often referred to as ‘lockdowns’, can slow COVID‑19 transmission by limiting contact between people.
However, these measures can have a profound negative impact on individuals, communities, and societies by bringing social and economic life to a near stop. Such measures disproportionately affect disadvantaged groups, including people in poverty, migrants, internally displaced people and refugees, who most often live in overcrowded and under resourced settings, and depend on daily labour for subsistence.
WHO recognizes that at certain points, some countries have had no choice but to issue stay-at-home orders and other measures, to buy time.
Governments must make the most of the extra time granted by ‘lockdown’ measures by doing all they can to build their capacities to detect, isolate, test and care for all cases; trace and quarantine all contacts; engage, empower and enable populations to drive the societal response and more.
WHO is hopeful that countries will use targeted interventions where and when needed, based on the local situation.

what a dolt.
WHO envoy Dr. David Nabarro said such restrictive measures should only be treated as a last resort.

“We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Nabarro said.

you posting the same edited bullshit from rupert murdoch's rag mag again doesn't change the fact that it's edited.

how desperate are you?

from the WHO website ... updated & printed dec. 2020:

like the hillbilly hayseed states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back