The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Christ we both know he was talking about Abbott and only Abbott.

Of course, republicans in general think like Neanderthals but that’s just the way it is. You got me there.

Oh sure he was. Mr Divisive attacks only a very popular Governor in public.
How polite!

Well, Abbott is in fact a moron. There’s no getting around that.

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

Attacking a popular Governor in public instead of private, can’t get anymore divisive.

Of course, republicans in general think like Neanderthals but that’s just the way it is. You got me there.

Oh sure he was. Mr Divisive attacks only a very popular Governor in public.
How polite!

Well, Abbott is in fact a moron. There’s no getting around that.

At least he didn’t order sick people into elderly homes.

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.

Masks do not stop transmission.

...racist --you are a PROVEN racist --and hypocrite
1. Bull$hit

2. What does race have to do with whether the idiots in Texas are acting like Neanderthals in relaxing their guard over the COVID pandemic?

3. Blow it out your a$$
....more babble crap from you--SURE, you people can use the R word all time for bullshit---DUH
what does race have to do with a cop JUSTIFIABLY defending himself? = NOTHING that's what

--Mods = can I ask that question??

People in Texas and Mississippi and all the other Republican run states need to stay within their borders. These idiots are going to reinvigorate COVID throughout the entire country.
woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
you just fkd up--you said BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you and Biden are not smart at all

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

Attacking a popular Governor in public instead of private, can’t get anymore divisive.

too bad donny didn't follow that advise, 'eh?

Trump sold himself as a great uniter?
Shitforbrains.

What a great uniter! Instead of discussing it in private Coward Joe calls him childish names in public.
What a divisive child Biden is.

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.

Masks do not stop transmission.

Correct, nothing but isolation can do that. but they do slow down the transmission rates.

Why isnt this all over the news? Biden referred to blacks in Mississippi as NEANDERTHALS!

Holy Racist shit.

Clutch them pearls ya'll. Clutch em tight.

Cave men unite!

I would expect nothing less from a Nazi.

Calling black people neanderthals. Wow.

My my, such a grievance complex. At least he didn't call them the "Enemy of the People" or that they are out to destroy America by killing more Americans. or tell them they should go back to the "Shitholes they are from.

So yeah, your pearl clutching over that is very amusing.

Keep up the great "Banana Grievance Comedy Tour".

What's next for you guys. A photoshopped Jill withadic pic?

Masks do nothing to filter the virus. Stop buying into the propaganda.
328259B4-6733-4C69-BDC8-2219BB564469.jpeg

Why isnt this all over the news? Biden referred to blacks in Mississippi as NEANDERTHALS!

Holy Racist shit.

Clutch them pearls ya'll. Clutch em tight.

Cave men unite!

I would expect nothing less from a Nazi.

Calling black people neanderthals. Wow.

My my, such a grievance complex. At least he didn't call them the "Enemy of the People" or that they are out to destroy America by killing more Americans. or tell them they should go back to the "Shitholes they are from.

So yeah, your pearl clutching over that is very amusing.

Keep up the great "Banana Grievance Comedy Tour".

What's next for you guys. A photoshopped Jill withadic pic?

Hey you are racist. Its cool.

Forum List

Back