The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

bullfreakin shit-----you just babbled shit...he DID call them Neanderthals---all your crap about Mr Trump is coming back to bite you people
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

..I guess if he told some blacks they were thinking like monkeys, they would be ok with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
BULLSHIT

Well, this is sort of a "where-angels-fear-to-tread' post.

After all, it seems a bit fraught with a moshpit of this type raving around:

What about all those mother fucking Covid illegal Beaners running across Texas spreading their Covid.
Get the fuck out of here, you care less about this shit
fuck the brain dead, shit stains of the
line the commie ass wipes up and shoot them,
dumb fux like you lie

But then, encouragingly, an adult voice...a voice significantly more elevated than the Juvenile Detention-speak......... does emerge:
Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?

So, with all of that said, it may seem a bit GoodyTwoShoes to point out that the OP's headline is disingenuous. Well, actually, it is false.

President Biden did NOT call Texans (or Mississipians either) 'Neanderthals'.
Go ahead, listen to the video clip.
He said......there's no need for "Neanderthal thinking".

To my ear, that applies to a whole class of numbskull nutjob Luddites. And allows a whole raft of folks to go ahead and self-identify as such.

IMO

Your thread headline is a lie. Biden didn't call Texans "neanderthals. He called Greg Abbot a neanderthal.

Anyone who lifts mask and social distancing restrictions to deflect from all of the people he's killed so far with his policies, is a neanderthal. Abbot will be lucky to be elected dog catcher in Texas after this winter.

Is that why cases spiked after everyone started wearing masks?

Ask the Swedes.

im not in sweden...who cares

Your thread headline is a lie. Biden didn't call Texans "neanderthals. He called Greg Abbot a neanderthal.

Anyone who lifts mask and social distancing restrictions to deflect from all of the people he's killed so far with his policies, is a neanderthal. Abbot will be lucky to be elected dog catcher in Texas after this winter.

Is that why cases spiked after everyone started wearing masks?

Ask the Swedes.

Exactly.
Or ask people who live in Florida,

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm embarrassed for Biden because everyday he says one thing, and at the same time he says the opposite, often in the same paragraph or following.

I feel I was very foolish with my desire to replace Trump with this. At least with Trump you know what you're getting. Fool me once I voted for Obama. Fool me again I voted for Biden.

I just feel I'll never learn.

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Sure it does. That’s why cases skyrocketed when everyone put on masks.
It is called stupidity that the prog slaves have fallen for. Even with 10 cloth masks on, the virus which is 1000s times smaller than the weave will pass through it. Control, do you know who else wants control over the people?

View attachment 464026

uh-huh. donny got it. he was pretty sick AND gave it to his trophy mail order bride & 5th spawn.
1. TDS
2. if masks work so well, why have so many got it?
3. I see people ALL the time EVERYWHERE touching common surfaces = makes masks worthless
4. I got it--and I'm super sanitary

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
It is called stupidity that the prog slaves have fallen for. Even with 10 cloth masks on, the virus which is 1000s times smaller than the weave will pass through it. Control, do you know who else wants control over the people?

View attachment 464026

uh-huh. donny got it. he was pretty sick AND gave it to his trophy mail order bride & 5th spawn.
1. TDS
3. I see people ALL the time EVERYWHERE touching common surfaces

because it's a virus like no other. why do you put on a seatbelt? or do you? you drive safely - hope you don't get in a crash - but accidents & crashes happen everyday. mitigating your chances of having a broken bone - or worse is better than doing 'nothing' & you may get in a crash anyway.

touching common surfaces although transmissable is not the #1 way of transmission. there are sani hani stations all over now. & the whole 6 ft thing is working too. guess what? the reg flu stats are WAY down precisely because of masks etc.

View attachment 464026

1. TDS

because it's a virus like no other. why do you put on a seatbelt? or do you? you drive safely - hope you don't get in a crash - but accidents & crashes happen everyday. mitigating your chances of having a broken bone - or worse is better than doing 'nothing' & you may get in a crash anyway.

touching common surfaces although transmissable is not the #1 way of transmission. there are sani hani stations all over now. & the whole 6 ft thing is working too. guess what? the reg flu stats are WAY down precisely because of masks etc.
so masks are just about worthless

Why stop at one mask? anyway, is not about masks it's about control.

1614896059607.png

If Biden wants to unite the country, then he better not criticize any Republican for doing something stupid yes?

no--wrong---that would be like telling blacks they are acting like monkeys

i'd make a pretty penny if i raked it in from all the times you have said that.

am i right?

AND the real problem is the POTUS being a JACKASS!!! insulting Americans --he's childish and a jackass/etc

View attachment 464026

1. TDS

so masks are just about worthless

your thought process' sure seem to be.

Neanderthals we unable to adapt to the world as it changed. Eventually disease and privation took its toll.
Texas nearly froze because it was unable to adapt...
Texas is unable to adapt to the threat of COVID...
If Texas doesn't change then Texans will go the way of the Neanderthals.

I can easily see the relationship.

I have been going all over the place without a mask when it is an option, and i still havent been able to find the Kung Flu. Or if i did, then my kick ass immune system just shrugged it off.
Reminds me of idiot drivers.
Drive like fools for years depending on the skill and experience of other drivers to keep them alive.
Then, one day, they meet another idiot on the road and...Darwin at work.
You should be thankful for the people around you who've kept you safe the last 12 months.
But, keep going and you'll find that other "driver."

It really is hilarious to watch you crybaby cultists pause long enough from being complete a-holes and insulting pricks to everyone long enough to whine like little bitches about Biden saying "Neanderthal". You people are so embarrassing.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm embarrassed for Biden because everyday he says one thing, and at the same time he says the opposite, often in the same paragraph or following.

I feel I was very foolish with my desire to replace Trump with this. At least with Trump you know what you're getting. Fool me once I voted for Obama. Fool me again I voted for Biden.

I just feel I'll never learn.
You sound like a trump humper to me...

Forum List

Back