The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

As usual the OP is lying. Biden was referring to the governor who is indeed a very limited individual. Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?
It does nothin to increase debate on an adult level.

Not a lie...its what he said you lying liberal shit stain. You never gave Trump nuance in his quotes. Fuck off.

He's a cheeky Wales dope like the Canuck hag he doesn't matter

Are you serious, he is from Wales? He doesnt even live in America?

We have a lot of foreigners who imagine that we're dying to hear how they think we should run a country they aren't part of in order to be up to their standards, as if we give a rat's ass whether they're pleased.

Could you imagine spending time on A Wales message board talking about whether or not Simon Hart is a faggot Nazi?

I can't imagine spending time on the Internet finding out who the fuck Simon Hart IS.

If you dont know already, dont bother.

Wasn't planning to.

Good. Keep those plans.

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Sure it does. That’s why cases skyrocketed when everyone put on masks.
It is called stupidity that the prog slaves have fallen for. Even with 10 cloth masks on, the virus which is 1000s times smaller than the weave will pass through it. Control, do you know who else wants control over the people?

View attachment 464026

uh-huh. donny got it. he was pretty sick AND gave it to his trophy mail order bride & 5th spawn.
Think about it, Donny is old, overweight and survived with no apparent problems so how deadly can the virus be?
But you are just a paranoid hypochondriac who is afraid of his own shadow. So please wear your mask in you basement and stay there.

donny - being POTUS at the time also had a dr on call in the WH 24/7 & had the best available healthcare he could get. you go back & look at him smack dab in the middle of it when he finally made an appearance - you could see he was struggling to breathe - when he went back to the WH & stood there, taking off his mask & mimicking mousalini - he was gasping at times.

thank god he's out.

500,000 + dead.

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.
And explain the spike in cases starting in the Fall while everyone wore masks.

not everyone wore masks ... & they aren't 100% effective. but upwards of 75% protective. think of them like condoms - why would you have unprotected sex with anybody nowadays? why would you go out in public without protection - not knowing if the person next to you isn't 'clean'?
Would you wear a condom when you had no intention of having sex? Why would you wear a mask if you've already had the virus? You do realize that there are probably more people that have had Covid at this point than those that haven't? Wearing the mask has become "virtue signaling" at this point. I have to wear one to keep bed wetter's like yourself from freaking out even though I'm donating plasma and am still testing positive for the antibodies!

how long does the immunity last? know one knows AND the new variants are making people get covid more than once... why?

NOBODY knows. good for you that you are donating plasma - it's the least you can fucking do. want a cookie?

just don't think you're safe from here on out....

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Why do mask wearers account for 70% of those infected?

gotta a credible unbiased link to show that?

Masks don't work....duh

wow, you're stupid.

Mask wearers are the majority of cases because shutup.

link?

As usual the OP is lying. Biden was referring to the governor who is indeed a very limited individual. Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?
It does nothin to increase debate on an adult level.
then why do you want 16 yo's to vote?

Why are YOU lying about what he posted? Why are you trying to deflect from the fact that Greg Abbott has killed tens of thousands of Texans with his idiotic policies?

Texas is now just another example of a failed Republican state.
TV told you, right?

Common sense tells you that until EVERYONE is vaccinated, you need a mask. And since there are far too many idiots such as yourself, we're going to need masks long after herd immunity has been achieved.
Yes, the Texas Governor has killed BAZZILLIONS!

New York.....not bazillions but needless deaths.

I'd sue Cumhole
Governor Touchy Tits is happy to be accused of sexually assaulting women. Lot better than 15,000 manslaughter charges.

If touchy tits isn't taken down I don't want to hear one more word from left loons about it all.

he should be. a (D) is having him investigated.

now will you say the same about donny the rapist? 20+ accusations & 2 sexual assault cases still in the works - including one that is getting donny's DNA....

<pfffft> you're the fucking hypocrite.

Neandertholics is good people too
NLM !
Ringo-Starr-%2526-Barbara-Bach-in-Caveman-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1026178__73529.1432425373.1280.1280.jpg

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

I think Republicans cannot help themselves. They need to lie about everything. Maybe it gives them some kind of buzz...since the Fat Man that was in the WH lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. Still, they bow to his excellence.....

they aren't bowing - they are bending over & grabbing their ankles for their chosen one.

Last edited:
Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.
Yep. There is a difference, a clear one, between one individual's Neanderthal thinking on an issue and his entire state actually being Neanderthals.

You'd think this would be pretty obvious, but clearly it isn't. Too complicated. Oh well, par for the course.

Yep. There is a difference, a clear one, between one individual's Neanderthal thinking on an issue and his entire state actually being Neanderthals.

You'd think this would be pretty obvious, but clearly it isn't. Too complicated. Oh well, par for the course.
In a few weeks when the cases and deaths spike in Texas, he will rethink his decision, blame someone else, and decide to resume the mask requirement. He did it before, causing untold pain and deaths. Republicans are just not ready for the 21st century. They all belong in the 30's to 50's....when white men ruled and coal was king.

In a few weeks when the cases and deaths spike in Texas, he will rethink his decision, blame someone else, and decide to resume the mask requirement. He did it before, causing untold pain and deaths. Republicans are just not ready for the 21st century. They all belong in the 30's to 50's....when white men ruled and coal was king.

You are a dumb ass liberal book burning Nazi.

Its interesting how you liberal faggots hate freedom and want the government to run your lives. You are coward faggots and Nazis.

In a few weeks, when the cases and deaths don't spike in Texas, you will be pretending that you never predicted this, that it's due to something else entirely, and changing the subject as fast as you can.

If the 21st Century involves being a craven sheep, desperately searching for someone to think for me and trying to exist in a hermetically-sealed bubble, I don't want to be ready for it.

Forum List

Back