The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

As usual the OP is lying. Biden was referring to the governor who is indeed a very limited individual. Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?
It does nothin to increase debate on an adult level.
then why do you want 16 yo's to vote?

Why are YOU lying about what he posted? Why are you trying to deflect from the fact that Greg Abbott has killed tens of thousands of Texans with his idiotic policies?

Texas is now just another example of a failed Republican state.
I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
TV told you, right?

Common sense tells you that until EVERYONE is vaccinated, you need a mask. And since there are far too many idiots such as yourself, we're going to need masks long after herd immunity has been achieved.

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Why do mask wearers account for 70% of those infected?

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?

Masks don't work....duh

Mask wearers are the majority of cases because shutup.

As usual the OP is lying. Biden was referring to the governor who is indeed a very limited individual. Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?

Why are YOU lying about what he posted? Why are you trying to deflect from the fact that Greg Abbott has killed tens of thousands of Texans with his idiotic policies?

TV told you, right?

Common sense tells you that until EVERYONE is vaccinated, you need a mask. And since there are far too many idiots such as yourself, we're going to need masks long after herd immunity has been achieved.

Texas death rate: 1.67%
KKKanada death rate: 2.52%

Your black face wearing, racist cuck PM sucks.

TV told you, right?

Yes, the Texas Governor has killed BAZZILLIONS!

TV told you, right?

New York.....not bazillions but needless deaths.

I'd sue Cumhole

TV told you, right?

Is that why hospital staff never wore masks even though they were around highly infectious people all the time?

TV told you, right?

I'd sue Cumhole
Governor Touchy Tits is happy to be accused of sexually assaulting women. Lot better than 15,000 manslaughter charges.

TV told you, right?

I'd sue Cumhole
Governor Touchy Tits is happy to be accused of sexually assaulting women. Lot better than 15,000 manslaughter charges.

If touchy tits isn't taken down I don't want to hear one more word from left loons about it all.

Texas is now just another example of a failed Republican state. Unfettered capitalism always fails the people. Well regulated capitalism serves the community, the people, and the shareholders.

TV told you, right?

Who is this "we" you speak of? You're not even in this country, so please stop trying to deal yourself into our lives.

This is racist as fuck. Neanderthals wee an actual race of people...not to mention Mississippi has the highest black population percentage in the nation.

Biden, The President of the Blue States of America is a fucking Nazi!

Why doesnt Biden just make a Federal mandate that every state must stay locked down and wear masks? Now!

They wer an actual race of people...not to mention Mississippi has the highest black population percentage in the nation.

Biden, The President of the Blue States of America is a fucking Nazi...

Holy fuck.

Why no federal mandate by the Pussy Senile Old Fuck in Chief for mandatory masks and lockdown?

TV told you, right?

You're fricken "herd" is crossing the border illegally....dumbass.

108 illegal immigrants in Texas who tested positive for COVID reportedly released

New Topics

Forum List

Back