The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
then why did your boy allow covid ridden illegals across the border
Now he can claim when the numbers go up it's abbott's fault
Clever thinking, but to me it's obvious. what his handlers are having *biden doing.
Klains running the country anyway.

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
I have been going all over the place without a mask when it is an option, and i still havent been able to find the Kung Flu. Or if i did, then my kick ass immune system just shrugged it off.

if you are asymptomatic means nothing... long term effects are still unknown AND that still means you are shedding covidcooties to those around you who may end up on a ventilator or dead.

what a patriotic 'merican who cares about his fellow humans!
You keep living in fear, Jobu. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to leave your closet.

No we won't.

Experts Warn Lifting Mask Mandates Could Contribute To Dangerous Spread Of Freedom
1614874812601.png

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Your thread headline is a lie. Biden didn't call Texans "neanderthals. He called Greg Abbot a neanderthal.

Anyone who lifts mask and social distancing restrictions to deflect from all of the people he's killed so far with his policies, is a neanderthal. Abbot will be lucky to be elected dog catcher in Texas after this winter.

An amusing

Your thread headline is a lie. Biden didn't call Texans "neanderthals. He called Greg Abbot a neanderthal.

Anyone who lifts mask and social distancing restrictions to deflect from all of the people he's killed so far with his policies, is a neanderthal. Abbot will be lucky to be elected dog catcher in Texas after this winter.

An amusing comparison, but I wonder if Biden was fully aware of that he was saying

The Neanderthal braincase averages 1,600 cm3 (98 in3) for males and 1,300 cm3 (79 in3) for females,[67][68][69] within the possible range of modern humans,[189] which is, on average, 1,270 cm3 (78 in3) for males and 1,130 cm3 (69 in3) for females in present-day.[190] For 28 modern human specimens from 190 to 25 thousand years ago, the average was about 1,478 cc (90.2 cu in) disregarding sex, and modern human brain size is suggested to have decreased since the Upper Palaeolithic.[191] The largest Neanderthal brain, Amud 1, was calculated to be 1,736 cm3 (105.9 in3), one of the largest ever recorded in hominids.[192] Both Neanderthal and human infants measure about 400 cm3 (24 in3).[193]

In Neanderthals, the occipital lobe—operating vision—was much larger than in modern humans, and, similarly, they had larger eyes, probably as an adaptation to lower light conditions in Europe. More brain tissue was devoted to bodily maintenance and control, and, consequently, the cognitive areas of the brain were proportionally smaller than in modern humans,[183] including the cerebellum (operating muscle memory, and possibly language, attention, working memory, social abilities, and thought), the parietal lobes (visuospatial function and episodic memory), the temporal lobes (language comprehension and associations with emotions), the orbitofrontal cortex (decision making), and the olfactory bulb (sense of smell).[194]

Neanderthal - Wikipedia

“Attitudes are more important than facts”
-George McDonald.

It doesn’t matter what politicians actually say, it’s how the narrative plays...

I'm done. That does it for me. Time to resign. How dare he insult Neanderthal man like that! Lowering them to the Neo-Fascist Banana Republican level is a crime against Neanderthals.

this is why the USA must be "disrupted, and made anew", as Rush used to say during the Obama administration

But the demented fool had nothing to say about the 14 other states that don't have mask mandates either. Of course this regime is releasing illegals into TX that are covid positive, so maybe it's quid pro joe that's thinking like a fucking Neanderthal. They will always put Americans last.

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Gee, that's kind of like "guilty until proven innocent" What gives you the right to limit my God given right to NOT wear a mask because you SPECULATE that I MIGHT have a virus that has a 98% recovery rate. The emperor is naked and the sky is not falling.

Is that why cases spiked after everyone started wearing masks?

Ask the Swedes.

N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.
And explain the spike in cases starting in the Fall while everyone wore masks.

not everyone wore masks ... & they aren't 100% effective. but upwards of 75% protective. think of them like condoms - why would you have unprotected sex with anybody nowadays? why would you go out in public without protection - not knowing if the person next to you isn't 'clean'?
Would you wear a condom when you had no intention of having sex? Why would you wear a mask if you've already had the virus? You do realize that there are probably more people that have had Covid at this point than those that haven't? Wearing the mask has become "virtue signaling" at this point. I have to wear one to keep bed wetter's like yourself from freaking out even though I'm donating plasma and am still testing positive for the antibodies!

Forum List

Back