The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

Maybe someone should explain to BIDEN that Neanderthals weren't as dumb as originally claimed and that the populations that have neanderthal blood are also the populations that score higher on iq test presently.

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
I have been going all over the place without a mask when it is an option, and i still havent been able to find the Kung Flu. Or if i did, then my kick ass immune system just shrugged it off.

if you are asymptomatic means nothing... long term effects are still unknown AND that still means you are shedding covidcooties to those around you who may end up on a ventilator or dead.

what a patriotic 'merican who cares about his fellow humans!
152863888_10218439711759761_6413284997919175444_n.jpg

I think people should be allowed to make their own decisions and that includes business owners. If a business owner opens without a mask requirement he may lose clients/customers but thats on him. He/She should decide NOT the Gov't. My 2 cents.
Exactly it should be left up to the people
If the store owner wants masks fine, then the customer can decide if they want to go there or not. Leave it to the people to decide not the government

You don't suppose Abbott is trying to curry favor with the rednecks after the energy debacle he and other Repubs are responsible for.......do you?

All he did was, drop the State mandate you fucking idiots, which is questionable from a granted authority angle anyway- geezus- talk about neanderthals- I bet their learning curve wasn't near as drastic as the ignorance I see on political message boards.

You don't suppose Abbott is trying to curry favor with the rednecks after the energy debacle he and other Repubs are responsible for.......do you?
You really should educate yourself-

Well, this is sort of a "where-angels-fear-to-tread' post.

After all, it seems a bit fraught with a moshpit of this type raving around:

What about all those mother fucking Covid illegal Beaners running across Texas spreading their Covid.
Get the fuck out of here, you care less about this shit
fuck the brain dead, shit stains of the
line the commie ass wipes up and shoot them,
dumb fux like you lie

But then, encouragingly, an adult voice...a voice significantly more elevated than the Juvenile Detention-speak......... does emerge:
Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?

So, with all of that said, it may seem a bit GoodyTwoShoes to point out that the OP's headline is disingenuous. Well, actually, it is false.

President Biden did NOT call Texans (or Mississipians either) 'Neanderthals'.
Go ahead, listen to the video clip.
He said......there's no need for "Neanderthal thinking".

To my ear, that applies to a whole class of numbskull nutjob Luddites. And allows a whole raft of folks to go ahead and self-identify as such.

IMO

Well, this is sort of a "where-angels-fear-to-tread' post.

After all, it seems a bit fraught with a moshpit of this type raving around:

What about all those mother fucking Covid illegal Beaners running across Texas spreading their Covid.
Get the fuck out of here, you care less about this shit
fuck the brain dead, shit stains of the
line the commie ass wipes up and shoot them,
dumb fux like you lie

But then, encouragingly, an adult voice...a voice significantly more elevated than the Juvenile Detention-speak......... does emerge:
Should this sort of thread be in politics or perhaps the flame zone ?

So, with all of that said, it may seem a bit GoodyTwoShoes to point out that the OP's headline is disingenuous. Well, actually, it is false.

President Biden did NOT call Texans (or Mississipians either) 'Neanderthals'.
Go ahead, listen to the video clip.
He said......there's no need for "Neanderthal thinking".

To my ear, that applies to a whole class of numbskull nutjob Luddites. And allows a whole raft of folks to go ahead and self-identify as such.

IMO
Thank you. I appreciate all the attention you paid homage to me. A tribute to me and my work.

Look at yourself idiot writing all that crap...lolol

Then you call Tommy The Retard an adult...lolol

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Sure it does. That’s why cases skyrocketed when everyone put on masks.
It is called stupidity that the prog slaves have fallen for. Even with 10 cloth masks on, the virus which is 1000s times smaller than the weave will pass through it. Control, do you know who else wants control over the people?

View attachment 464026

uh-huh. donny got it. he was pretty sick AND gave it to his trophy mail order bride & 5th spawn.
Think about it, Donny is old, overweight and survived with no apparent problems so how deadly can the virus be?
But you are just a paranoid hypochondriac who is afraid of his own shadow. So please wear your mask in you basement and stay there.

Last edited:
So all the Covid leftist mask Nazis posting in here are completely against Biden's current immigration policies correct? If not, then explain how you can possibly promote a mass influx of people potentially carrying the deadly Covid virus?

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

He does not care about truth in any way, nothing but propaganda 24/7. Waist of time correcting him. He does nothing but spread lies and hate. Best to turn your back on him and treat him with the shame he deserves.

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."
I’ve forgotten about the Oligarchy. They have no financial limitations or ethical compunctions.

Forum List

Back