The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

LOL Since when are Neanderthals bad guys. Genetically many modern day humans carry some genetic Neanderthal. It would make more sense to call the Texas governor stupid and a tool of stupid. Texans are going to decide for themselves whether to follow stupid. Many will do the smart thing and mask up.

"This is a critical point in history. Time is running out to prepare for the next pandemic. We must act now with decisiveness and purpose. Someday, after the next pandemic has come and gone, a commission much like the 9/11 Commission will be charged with determining how well government, business, and public health leaders prepared the world for the catastrophe when they had clear warning. What will be the verdict?" Published 2017

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

Stop lying. Joe Biden He did not call Texans Neanderthals, Biden directed his comment at the Governor's policy of opening up Texas too soon while COVID 19 is killing Texans.

I had no idea the Governor is not a Texan.

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.

Democrats are the most evil and divisive species on the planet.

I actually believe that there are still some ancestors of the Neanderthals who lived in the day. Here is a prime example of one today who is stupid as shit.

See much difference?

Rcbe49c3717f9f86fecdf8bf51ab09c2f.jpg Zao-9i.jpg

If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.
I haven’t seen anyone wearing an N95 in 9 months.

I have been going all over the place without a mask when it is an option, and i still havent been able to find the Kung Flu. Or if i did, then my kick ass immune system just shrugged it off.

And explain the spike in cases starting in the Fall while everyone wore masks.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?

I have been going all over the place without a mask when it is an option, and i still havent been able to find the Kung Flu. Or if i did, then my kick ass immune system just shrugged it off.
Same here. And I intentionally am in close quarters with strangers all year long.

the mask YOU wear protects the people around you ... & the masks that OTHERS wear - protects YOU. why must you be the poorly educated trump humper that donny loves long time ... ALL the time?
Sure it does. That’s why cases skyrocketed when everyone put on masks.

if you are asymptomatic means nothing... long term effects are still unknown AND that still means you are shedding covidcooties to those around you who may end up on a ventilator or dead.

what a patriotic 'merican who cares about his fellow humans!

And explain the spike in cases starting in the Fall while everyone wore masks.

not everyone wore masks ... & they aren't 100% effective. but upwards of 75% protective. think of them like condoms - why would you have unprotected sex with anybody nowadays? why would you go out in public without protection - not knowing if the person next to you isn't 'clean'?

if you are asymptomatic means nothing... long term effects are still unknown AND that still means you are shedding covidcooties to those around you who may end up on a ventilator or dead.

You keep living in fear, Jobu. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to leave your closet.

I agree whole heartedly
1613130441195.png

Forum List

Back