The Great Society explained.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Point 1.

Around early 1960.

Bobby Kennedy. Jack!!! We need to go after the black vote.

I don't know Bobby. I am reluctant. We never had a black person in our home unless they served coffee. Ever see a black in our family photos? I'm sucking up to Sinatra and that colored fella Sammy Davis. Our party knows nothing about blacks and we hated them since 1865.

But Jack Jack (while bobby reflexively pushes his hair back when he lies or schemes) It will get you votes. It will get you votes.

OK Bobby. We never cared a lick about them. How could it hurt? Are those two 17 yr old girls in our rooms yet??

They're waiting Jack, I got them half snookered already on foo-foo drinks.

These aren't the exact words. But it all happened.

Point 2 later........LBJ figures out a way to give scraps to the uppity negro to keep them baited and in line.

Point 1.

Around early 1960.

I don't know Bobby. I am reluctant. We never had a black person in our home unless they served coffee. Ever see a black in our family photos? I'm sucking up to Sinatra and that colored fella Sammy Davis. Our party knows nothing about blacks and we hated them since 1865.

But Jack Jack (while bobby reflexively pushes his hair back when he lies or schemes) It will get you votes. It will get you votes.

OK Bobby. We never cared a lick about them. How could it hurt? Are those two 17 yr old girls in our rooms yet??

Point 2 later........LBJ figures out a way to give scraps to the uppity negro to keep them baited and in line.

It's actually much, much worse.

Since 1957 Ike tried to get Southern democrats to stop acting like fucking savages and slave owners, he even sent in the military. He send a Civil Rights Bill to LBJ's Majority Senate where it languished; LBJ called it "the ****** Bill"

Then LBJ's people whacked JFK. Senator Moynihan warned that the biggest threat to blacks was a fatherless household. So, LBJ made the replacement of the male head of household with a government check the linchpin of the "Great Society". Thereby making good on his promise to "have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

what's happening right now is far worse than the 60's, my friends
This is the Genesis my friend.

Point 2.

LBJ saw a big opening when Kennedys brains hit the streets.
Civil rights......Civil Rights.

I can do 2 things. Start a disastrous war in Nam and sucker the black folks by giving these uppidy souls a scrap or 2 and shut them the F up. I can destroy America in just decades (unintentionally)

If I get the Civil Rights bill passed, every ****** will vote Dem for 200 yrs. Actual quote.

Point 3. To be discussed later.

LBJ was stunned when riots broke out around 6 weeks after the passage of the Civil Rights Act.

Rioting after a major legislation helping blacks.....................WTFWTFWTF!!

So, who will be moving into cities to start or expand businesses, and who will be moving out of cities and taking their businesses and families with them?

Many Black Americans have been brainwashed into believing they are still powerless slaves to White America. This message has been much more damaging to them than any police misconduct.

what's happening right now is far worse than the 60's, my friends
This is the Genesis my friend.

Point 2.

LBJ saw a big opening when Kennedys brains hit the streets.
Civil rights......Civil Rights.

I can do 2 things. Start a disastrous war in Nam and sucker the black folks by giving these uppidy souls a scrap or 2 and shut them the F up. I can destroy America in just decades (unintentionally)

If I get the Civil Rights bill passed, every ****** will vote Dem for 200 yrs. Actual quote.

Point 3.

LBJ was so elated and happy after the Civil Rights Bill was signed to law.

Weeks later, the beginning of yrs of rioting took it all out of him. LBJ was crushed. How could they do this at this time??

Between Nam and racism we had riots everywhere.

"What a God Damned mess"..................LBJ around 1967

Point 3. To be discussed later.

LBJ was stunned when riots broke out around 6 weeks after the passage of the Civil Rights Act.

Rioting after a major legislation helping blacks.....................WTFWTFWTF!!

Point 1.

Around early 1960.

LBJ.jpg

Forum List

Back