The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
1598882413353.png

The COVID 19 (Certificate Of Vaccination ID - AI) or "Covi Pass" Scamdemic was a planned Bio Weapons attack and Hoax set up by The UN, WHO, and Wealthy and Powerful Globalists to start forcing The World towards Global Tyrannical Government and a Cashless Society.

To borrow an idea from the movie "The Matrix" they want to turn a human beings in to a batteries. Not far from the truth.

But I like the idea that they are treating humanity more like poker chips, like human capital whose lives they gamble with all in the name of power and profit.

Once you start thinking in those terms all the actions in The US by Globalist Governors Mayors etc. make complete sense.

You need leverage and crisis to do a Governmental and Economic Reset.

This was planned as far as I know at least 10 years ago during The Obama Administration.

The Great Reset is based upon a meeting and white paper The Rockefeller group released predicting (nope they are not prophets this was planned) exactly what is happening today.

Several books were also written about it since as far back as 2010.

Amazon.com: The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity (Audible Audio Edition): Richard Florida, Eric Conger, HarperAudio: Audible Audiobooks
View attachment 382599

And then there is the Spectre of a soon coming Mandatory Vaccination Program which will include implentation of a Digital ID, or Quantum Dot Matrix Mark aka "Mark of The Beast" and the realization is that this is no Fairy Tale, they plan to do this and have invested Billions in developing it.

It's all coming to a head and soon.

1598882336860.png

View attachment 382599

My question for you all is, what do you plan to do about it? How will this change your life and thinking about the upcoming election? Do you understand what Social Conditioning and PsyOps really is about?

Last edited:
View attachment 382601

The COVID 19 (Certificate Of Vaccination ID - AI) or "Covi Pass" Scamdemic was a planned Bio Weapons attack and Hoax set up by The UN, WHO, and Wealthy and Powerful Globalists to start forcing The World towards Global Tyrannical Government and a Cashless Society.

To borrow an idea from the movie "The Matrix" they want to turn a human beings in to a batteries. Not far from the truth.

But I like the idea that they are treating humanity more like poker chips, like human capital whose lives they gamble with all in the name of power and profit.

Once you start thinking in those terms all the actions in The US by Globalist Governors Mayors etc. make complete sense.

This was planned as far as I know at least 10 years ago during The Obama Administration.

The Great Reset is based upon a meeting and white paper The Rockefeller group released predicting (nope they are not prophets this was planned) exactly what is happening today.

Amazon.com: The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity (Audible Audio Edition): Richard Florida, Eric Conger, HarperAudio: Audible Audiobooks
View attachment 382599

And then there is the Spectre of a soon coming Mandatory Vaccination Program which will include implentation of a Digital ID, or Quantum Dot Matrix Mark aka "Mark of The Beast" and the realization is that this is no Fairy Tale, they plan to do this and have invested Billions in developing it.

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

My question for you all is, what do you plan to do about it? How will this change your life and thinking about the upcoming election? Do you understand what Social Conditioning and PsyOps really is about?
Scary stuff. Thanks for your post.

View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

By the way COVID 19 is rendered Certificate of Vaccination ID AI due to 1 = A & 9 = I hence AI.

Another interesting phenomena of Corona is this.

Corona = 6 letters and the numeric values of Corona add up to 66

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1

6 + 66
or 666

Another thing to note is that during the Obama Administration they added medical coding to our health care system that allows for medical billing for beheading. Yes, it's true.

CD 9: International Medical and “Legal” Execution Coding Brought Under Obamacare
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/i...l-coding-legal-execution/#X48FSj2PJOQhpdCk.99

A faithful reader sent me a code and asked me to investigate how it ties into the larger scale of things. The specific code sent to me will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.” Below are my results.
ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:

• asphyxiation by gas
  • beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
  • other specified means
  • INJURY UNDETERMINED WHETHER ACCIDENTALLY OR PURPOSELY
  • INFLICTED
Then there is Bill Gates WORLD PATENT number for Cryptocurrency ID chip

2020 060606

Or 666

I suggest people begin reading the book of Revelation and become very familiar with it as they will be doing so in person in the very near future.

Last edited:
View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

I'm going to refuse the "Covid 19" shot even if it gets me put in a concentration camp and i hope a lot of others refuse the "Covid 19" shot also. :smoke:

View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

By the way COVID 19 is rendered Certificate of Vaccination ID AI due to 1 = A & 9 = I hence AI.

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1

6 + 66
or 666

Another thing to note is that during the Obama Administration they added medical coding to our health care system that allows for billing for beheading. Yes, it's true.

CD 9: International Medical and “Legal” Execution Coding Brought Under Obamacare
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/i...l-coding-legal-execution/#X48FSj2PJOQhpdCk.99

A faithful reader sent me a code and asked me to investigate how it ties into the larger scale of things. The specific code sent to me will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.” Below are my results.
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:

• asphyxiation by gas
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
  • other specified means
  • INFLICTED

2020 060606

Or 666

I suggest people begin reading the book of Revelation and become very familiar with it as they will be doing so in person in the very near future.
Wow, the numerical stuff is REALLY creepy! Thanks for your post.

View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1

6 + 66
or 666

Another thing to note is that during the Obama Administration they added medical coding to our health care system that allows for billing for beheading. Yes, it's true.

• asphyxiation by gas
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
  • other specified means
  • INFLICTED

2020 060606

Or 666

Want to see more Creepy?

Remember The Matrix?

The Chip is tied in with Social Media and Cryptocurrency mining, so what you do and say will pay you.

And the Chip is powered by your body. So literally they are turning you in to a power source for their designs.

(EN)
CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
(FR) SYSTÈME DE CRYPTOMONNAIE UTILISANT DES DONNÉES D'ACTIVITÉ CORPORELLE
front page image
Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

This is NOT Bullshit.

It's part of the Patent Application.

Last edited:
Well that nails it, God is behind Bill Gates to further prophecy.
Well, there is probably truth to that as God formed Pharaoh as a Vessel of Wrath to chastise his People Israel, and then to ultimately Free them.

Pharaoh hardened his heart several times, and then GOD Hardened Paraoh's heart. Once you allow yourself to get to a certain point of wickedness, God seals your fate and there is no turning back.

God does use Wicked Men to accomplish His Will.

Last edited:
View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1

6 + 66
or 666

• asphyxiation by gas
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
  • other specified means
  • INFLICTED

2020 060606

Or 666

Want to see more Creepy?

Remember The Matrix?

The Chip is tied in with Social Media and Cryptocurrency mining, so what you do and say will pay you.

itle
(EN) CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
front page image
Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

This is NOT Bullshit.

Wow. Just unbelievable.

View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

I'm going to refuse the "Covid 19" shot even if it gets me put in a concentration camp and i hope a lot of others refuse the "Covid 19" shot also. :smoke:
I have decided that I can't take the forced mandatory vaccine so it is probably going to cost me my job and my freedom.

Well that nails it, God is behind Bill Gates to further prophecy.
Most of the individuals in the media and politicians seem to be very sure of themselves. People can be that way if they know their backing.
The New Normal is a Cashless Society and Communal Rights and the abolishing of Individual Liberty and an Enslavement to a Digital Currency, and Digital ID in an Oppressive Global Economic, Political and Religious System that gives the Individual No Right to Dissent.

Check this out:

Thumbnail not showing up, but this is a Medical Doctor in Italy warning you about Covid 19

Attachments

• IMG_1088.mp4
    8.4 MB
Last edited:
Check this out:
Another great reason not to take the Covid 19 shot even if you spend your last days in a concentration camp. :smoke:
Honestly Brother, I hope my beliefs and interpretation of Prophecy is correct and we (those sealed by God) get lifted up off this rock and ride it out in sanctuary for 7 years per what the scriptures say.

But also there is no guarantee that we will be spared from some of this prior to that day.

1598882413353.png

To borrow an idea from the movie "The Matrix" they want to turn human beings in to batteries. Not far from the truth.

id2020.org

ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance
The ID2020 Alliance is a global partnership maximizing the potential of digital ID to improve lives.
id2020.org
id2020.org

www.weforum.org

The Great Reset
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative.
www.weforum.org
www.weforum.org

View attachment 382599

And then there is the Spectre of a soon coming Mandatory Vaccination Program which will include implantation of a Digital ID, or Quantum Dot Matrix Mark aka "Mark of The Beast" and the realization is that this is no Fairy Tale, they plan to do this and have invested Billions in developing it.

1598882336860.png

fort-russ.com

Dr. Mercola: Bill Gates Horrifying ID2020 Quantum Dot Tattoo - A Rockefeller Tracking Plan - Fort Russ
By Dr. Joseph Mercola Bill Gates — who invests in the same industries he gives charitable donations to, and who promotes a global public health agenda that benefits the companies he’s invested in — has gone on record saying life will not go back to normal until we have the ability to vaccinate...
fort-russ.com
fort-russ.com

View attachment 382599

Here is some more information for you:

COVID 19 is rendered Certificate of Vaccination ID AI due to 1 = A & 9 = I hence AI.

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1

6 + 66
or 666

Another thing to note is that during the Obama Administration they added medical coding to our health care system that allows for medical billing for beheading. Yes, it's true.

ICD 9: International Medical and “Legal” Execution Coding (by guillotine)
ICD 9: International Medical and “Legal” Execution Coding Brought Under Obamacare Read more at A faithful reader sent me a code and asked me to investigate how it ties into the larger s…
scannedretina.com
scannedretina.com

• asphyxiation by gas
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
  • other specified means
  • INFLICTED

WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user...
patentscope.wipo.int

2020 060606

Or 666

Want to see more Creepy?

Remember The Matrix I made mention of earlier?

The "Bill Gates" Chip is tied in with Social Media and Cryptocurrency mining, so what you do and say will pay you.

And the Chip is powered by your body. So literally they are turning you in to a power source for their designs.

(EN)
CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
front page image
Abstract
(EN)

This is NOT Bullshit.

WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user...
patentscope.wipo.int

And lastly take a listen to this Italian Doctor about COVID 19:

Attachments

• IMG_1088.mp4
    8.4 MB
Revelation 13

16 And he requires everyone--small and great, rich and poor, free and slave--to be given a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,

17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast's name or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom: The one who has understanding must calculate the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man. His number is 666.

Time to take a break from your conspiracy sites!

Better yet, spend time fact checking them yourself, before you continue down this never ending road of conspiracies, then find when you are in your 11th hour....ready to meet your Maker... none of the conspiracies ever came in to fruition..... a sad, scary, and lonely waste of the God given gift of time, on Earth.

Forum List

Back