The Great Reset, coming to the USA

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World

You will Own Nothing. You will become Nobody. And you Will be Happy.

This is the World Economic Forum's most serious attempt to end individuality and sovereignty once and for all. Under the guise he lamest pandemic in human history - the Obama funded Wuhan Flu, you WILL surrender! You have no choice, I mean are you wearing your mask?

If it comes to Civil War, I beg you to PICK TARGETS THAT MATTER!!!! The stupid fucking Antifa pukes DON'T DECIDE ANYTHING!

I love it when the first row of fertilizer in the mass graves chimes in with their usual nothingness

"You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy." - Kavik Kang, on the programmed Progressive response

The Great Pretext…for Dystopia
In their World Economic Forum treatise Covid-19: The Great Reset, economists Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret bring us the voice of would-be Global Governance.

and this a week or so ago
Covid-19 Is a Hoax Leading to the Centralization of Control: “The Great Reset” Is the Real Pandemic
“Every time I hear a political speech or I read those of our leaders, I am horrified at having, for years, heard nothing which sounded human. It is always the same words telling the same lies. And the fact that men accept this, that the people’s anger has not destroyed these hollow clowns, strikes me as proof that men attribute no importance to the way they are governed; that they gamble – yes, gamble – with a whole part of their life and their so called ‘vital’ interests.”

~ Albert Camus (1978). “Notebooks, 1935-1942”, Harcourt

My goodness. These people are in pure hysterics.

Rush & Sean and the rest have a lot to answer for. But they won't.
Classic dim babble.

Leftists rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

The Great Reset is the new conspiracy theory from the righters.

Hey, Frank, is there not a conspiracy theory you will not fall for?

Stop being a gobemouche.
You people really are too dense to do your own research aren't you?

In this article Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of World Economic Forum, argues that the long term economic consequences of the pandemic will exacerbate the climate and social crises that were already underway and this will make more urgent the “great reset” of our economic and social systems.
Capitalism reset and new social contract post covid-19 crisis

www.rockefellerfoundation.org › report › reset-the-tabl...
Fundamental change needed in the U.S. food system. Over the past few months, The Rockefeller Foundation gathered a diverse group of more than 100 experts –

Forum List

Back