The Great Political Prestidigitation

And like voting, absent certain minimal requirements, leaves it entirely up to the states.
Both SCOTUS and Congress have the power to establish minimal requirements for federal elections, since voting is a Constitutional right.
Actually the supreme court said that people don't have a right to vote except that granted in the constitution for the house of representatives, and after the 17th amendment for senator.

States can chose how they select their Governor, their legislatures, and other officers of the state. And unless in their state constitution says to be by citizens voting, it can be by whatever method the legislature agrees to.

Each state supreme court consists of a panel of judges selected by methods outlined in the state constitution. Among the most common methods for selection are gubernatorial appointment, non-partisan election, and partisan election, but the different states follow a variety of procedures.
The 15th Amendment explicitly recognizes "the right to vote." States have authority over the manner of voting, but they may not deny the votes of their citizens by nefarious or fraudulent means.

A trick beyond belief!

1.I must admit, I’m stumped. How did they convince seemingly normal folks that they should support Fascism, Communism, Nazism, after the 20th century, and make them believe they stood for liberty, freedom and civil rights?

I understand the use of the externals, such as the government school system, the media, the talking heads in the entertainment industry….but what I don’t understand is how they have been able to deny individuals the ability to think and question, and you Democrat voters hopped-to, and agreed never to do either. Just follow
And none of you Liberals can be expected to explain, as your debating never gets beyond ‘is not, issssssss noootttttt!!!’

2. And today, Francisco Franco, the personification of Fascism’s birthday is a good place to investigate, or, at least lay out the facts.

Francisco Franco, born December 4, 1892, El Ferrol, Spain—died November 20, 1975, Madrid), general and leader of the Nationalist forces that overthrew the Spanish democratic republic in the Spanish Civil War (1936–39); thereafter he was the head of the government of Spain until 1973 and head of state until his death in 1975. Britannica.com.
View attachment 424973

3. And Fascism is a good example, as it reveals the same pattern as the other totalitarian worldviews. Each of the movements adopted the same set of rites and symbols to express that ideal: crowds chanting en masse, the monumental architecture, the insistence on unquestioning belief in preposterous doctrines.

Sometime after the First World War, the Babylon-Armageddon made its way into political theory. Each version had a people of God, under attack. There was the proletariat for the Bolsheviks and Stalinists; the children of the Roman wolf for Mussolini’s Fascists; the Warriors of Christ the King for Franco’s Phalange, and the Aryan race for the Nazis.

4. And the period of grace was going to be pure and perfect- cleansed of pollutants and abominations. Purity of unexploited labor (Bolsheviks and Stalinists); purity of Roman Grandeur (Fascists); the purity of Catholic virtue (Phalange); or the biological purity of Aryan blood (Nazis). And, always, to last for a thousand years: a perfect society- no flaws, no competition, no turmoil.
nt

5. Here is where the consubstantiation with the Democrat/Progressive/Liberal movement joins, its nexus:
Of course, for all of the movements, it would be a one-party, unchallenged state, representing the final unity of mankind.(See Berman, “Terror and Liberalism”)

Look closely and you will see the same representation in the Democrat/Progressives dictatorship of today, where one either belongs to one of the authorized collectives, or one is a ‘deplorable,’ an enemy.

Today we refer to 'Identity Politics,' but it is simply another term for collectivism, the repudiation of individualism. All mist toe the line, or be publicly pilloried.....or worse.

See any freedom and liberty there?

Thank you for charting the rise and fall of the fascist, white nationalist, authoritarian government of Donald Trump. The attempt at an authoritarian coup has been completely defanged, and once again we have upheld our vow of "Never Again".

Remember those "Anti-fa" terrorists you've been on about? Anti-fa is short for "Anti-Facist".

You're welcome.

Home schooling is like putting students on "lock down"

So you should support stay at home orders.

It's voluntary- orders are not- think before you leap-

I guess the difference between homeschool lockdown and a governors lockdown, is the first volunteered for it.

So they should have no objection to being told to continue what they're already doing.

A trick beyond belief!

1.I must admit, I’m stumped. How did they convince seemingly normal folks that they should support Fascism, Communism, Nazism, after the 20th century, and make them believe they stood for liberty, freedom and civil rights?

I understand the use of the externals, such as the government school system, the media, the talking heads in the entertainment industry….but what I don’t understand is how they have been able to deny individuals the ability to think and question, and you Democrat voters hopped-to, and agreed never to do either. Just follow
And none of you Liberals can be expected to explain, as your debating never gets beyond ‘is not, issssssss noootttttt!!!’

2. And today, Francisco Franco, the personification of Fascism’s birthday is a good place to investigate, or, at least lay out the facts.

Francisco Franco, born December 4, 1892, El Ferrol, Spain—died November 20, 1975, Madrid), general and leader of the Nationalist forces that overthrew the Spanish democratic republic in the Spanish Civil War (1936–39); thereafter he was the head of the government of Spain until 1973 and head of state until his death in 1975. Britannica.com.
View attachment 424973

3. And Fascism is a good example, as it reveals the same pattern as the other totalitarian worldviews. Each of the movements adopted the same set of rites and symbols to express that ideal: crowds chanting en masse, the monumental architecture, the insistence on unquestioning belief in preposterous doctrines.

Sometime after the First World War, the Babylon-Armageddon made its way into political theory. Each version had a people of God, under attack. There was the proletariat for the Bolsheviks and Stalinists; the children of the Roman wolf for Mussolini’s Fascists; the Warriors of Christ the King for Franco’s Phalange, and the Aryan race for the Nazis.

4. And the period of grace was going to be pure and perfect- cleansed of pollutants and abominations. Purity of unexploited labor (Bolsheviks and Stalinists); purity of Roman Grandeur (Fascists); the purity of Catholic virtue (Phalange); or the biological purity of Aryan blood (Nazis). And, always, to last for a thousand years: a perfect society- no flaws, no competition, no turmoil.
nt

5. Here is where the consubstantiation with the Democrat/Progressive/Liberal movement joins, its nexus:
Of course, for all of the movements, it would be a one-party, unchallenged state, representing the final unity of mankind.(See Berman, “Terror and Liberalism”)

Look closely and you will see the same representation in the Democrat/Progressives dictatorship of today, where one either belongs to one of the authorized collectives, or one is a ‘deplorable,’ an enemy.

Today we refer to 'Identity Politics,' but it is simply another term for collectivism, the repudiation of individualism. All mist toe the line, or be publicly pilloried.....or worse.

See any freedom and liberty there?

Thank you for charting the rise and fall of the fascist, white nationalist, authoritarian government of Donald Trump. The attempt at an authoritarian coup has been completely defanged, and once again we have upheld our vow of "Never Again".

Remember those "Anti-fa" terrorists you've been on about? Anti-fa is short for "Anti-Facist".

You're welcome.

What a childish post.

But, good to see you working up to your ability.

Were you home schooled???

Did your folks love you enough to home school you?

They sent me out into the world, to make my own friends, and to learn from people with masters and doctorate degrees in education.

And yet you offered your opinion on a subject that we just found you had no knowledge of.

Seems your folks made a gargantuan error either in assuming you had the ability to learn, or in their judgement about "people with masters and doctorate degrees in education."

For clarity, while I attended the finest schools in the nation, most of my knowledge and education came as a result of my own efforts.

Let me know if you'd like me to provide a starting curriculum for you to make up the education you clearly missed out on.

The 15th Amendment explicitly recognizes "the right to vote." States have authority over the manner of voting, but they may not deny the votes of their citizens by nefarious or fraudulent means.

The 15th amendment did not guarantee a right to vote, or the 17th amendment wouldn't have been needed.

The 15th said in cases where the states granted citizens the right to vote, they had to apply that right equally.

In short, they could either give everybody the vote, or nobody the vote. But they couldn't give some of the people the vote, while denying it to others.

Except they could exclude non-citizens, and those convicted of crimes.

And yet you offered your opinion on a subject that we just found you had no knowledge of.

Seems your folks made a gargantuan error either in assuming you had the ability to learn, or in their judgement about "people with masters and doctorate degrees in education."
I'm much smarter than the person who claimed when Obama told a US citizen she could vote, that he wasn't talking to the person he was talking to.

For clarity, while I attended the finest schools in the nation, most of my knowledge and education came as a result of my own efforts.

Let me know if you'd like me to provide a starting curriculum for you to make up the education you clearly missed out on.
Start with posting the proof of 3 million illegals voting in California in 2016. That nobody could find in the next 4 years by either Kris Korbach or Trumps DOJ, US Attorneys, or the RNC.

I'm much smarter than the person who claimed when Obama told a US citizen she could vote, that he wasn't talking to the person he was talking to.

I don't believe the word 'smarter' belongs in any sentence associated with you.

Nor is you sentence clear, probably due to your lack of education.

BTW....Hussein Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote in the US election......those same illegals he promised food stamps if they snuck in.

Here he is telling them to vote:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Start with posting the proof of 3 million illegals voting in California in 2016. That nobody could find in the next 4 years by either Kris Korbach or Trumps DOJ, US Attorneys, or the RNC.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Now they're admitting it.....OFFICIALLY!

"WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically"
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Really excellent to see that article....

....of course, now we must get the liars on the record about how many illegal aliens are residing in the USofA....

If they go with the bogus 11 million figure that hasn't changed in over a decade....well, then it's about a million and a half votes for Hillary.

But....if we use the far more accurate 50-60 million.....it's a far more realistic 8 million of so.

"Hundreds of Illegal Voters Revealed in Philadelphia
According to a Philadelphia elections official, hundreds of individuals who are not U.S. citizens have registered to vote in Philadelphia and nearly half of them voted in past elections. Since 2006, 317 registered voters have contacted the City Commissioners, which oversees Philadelphia elections, asking that their registrations be canceled because they are not citizens.

Philly.com reported that many of them registered while either applying for or renewing their driver’s licenses."
Hundreds of Illegal Voters Revealed in Philadelphia

Hmmmm.....

"....many of them registered while either applying for or renewing their driver’s licenses."

Remember when I posted this....

a. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

b. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

Anything else I can help you with?

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

If you have to put a different meaning to the clear text, you're lying.

It's called spin. It's like using alternative facts.

If you have to put a different meaning to the clear text, you're lying.

It's called spin. It's like using alternative facts.

I didn't put a different meaning to anything.

She says she is speaking for illegals, he says they are citizens simply by the act of voting.

Good to see how it pains you.

Anything else I can help you with?
How about showing a single indictment.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

"19 Illegal Immigrants In NC Voted In 2016 Election: Feds
They are facing charges of False claim of United States Citizenship in Order to Register to Vote and Voting by an Alien.

Published: 4:10 PM EDT August 24, 2018
Updated: 8:25 PM EDT August 24, 2018
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WNCN) - Federal authorities announced Friday that 19 illegal immigrants in North Carolina illegally voted during the 2016 election.

The United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina says several of those charged voted in more than one election."
19 Illegal Immigrants In NC Voted In 2016 Election: Feds

How many would we find if the Democrats didn't hide the data, and shut their eyes to same?

NEXT!

I feel guilty taking advantage of you, based on your.....disability.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Hussein added that CYA comment after making clear that he authorized illegal aliens to vote.

And, as I showed.....they did.

And, of course, you know that, too.

This sort of pretense by you Liberals is why normal people consider your sort low-life liars.

I never expect otherwise.

Forum List

Back