The great love of your/ones life?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I watched the movie LEGEND yesterday and that gave me the idea for the thread. Because the main actor fell in love with a woman, she then committed suicide, but he still loved her and had with him 2 plane tickets to Ibiza, where they planned to fly before she died. He kept it in his jacket pocket until his death. That's what I call his wife for life, his great love and then I realized that I've never loved a woman and she me, I only had a few sympathies that I like a bit when I see but that's not love, nothing happened there either, nothing romantic, not made love, not even kissed. Didn't live together, etc. I assume I'm maybe too old for the love of my life, for normal she should come into your life in your youth, partnerships that are concluded with over 40 are usually not great love but partnerships of convenience, both already have adult children etc.

18739162_1882826305290525_5730535784977804387_o.jpg

I watched the movie LEGEND yesterday and that gave me the idea for the thread. Because the main actor fell in love with a woman, she then committed suicide, but he still loved her and had with him 2 plane tickets to Ibiza, where they planned to fly before she died. He kept it in his jacket pocket until his death. That's what I call his wife for life, his great love and then I realized that I've never loved a woman and she me, I only had a few sympathies that I like a bit when I see but that's not love, nothing happened there either, nothing romantic, not made love, not even kissed. Didn't live together, etc. I assume I'm maybe too old for the love of my life, for normal she should come into your life in your youth, partnerships that are concluded with over 40 are usually not great love but partnerships of convenience, both already have adult children etc.

18739162_1882826305290525_5730535784977804387_o.jpg

Love has eluded me
Oh well 😔

I am middle age now and don’t care

Last edited:
I once fell madly in love with a priest. He was quite the ugliest man I ever dated. He was the friend of one of the lawyers in my office. He was on vacation from the church. We had six of the most magical months of my entire life. His looks ceased to matter. Then one day he was just gone. No good bye, no last phone call, just gone. Moved, gave car away, disappeared. I asked his friend what happened. "He went back to God. How did you think this would end".

Forum List

Back