The Great Insurrection of 2021 Was Preceded by The 2020 Siege In Michigan

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Those white supremacists, fascists and otherwise bois of pride gave America a preview of what was in store January 6th.

Yet, and still, the government refused to act.

Anyone care to guess why?

'A Total Failure': The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

After the presidential election last year, the Proud Boys, a far-right group, declared its undying loyalty to President Donald Trump.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel Monday.

How about the normalization of rioting by the media and the Dims by ignoring ANITFABLM riots in numerous cities for months? That totally set the table for the selfie surge of the Capitol.

We address our grievences by rioting....thats what the libs taught US during 2020.

Don't play this bullcrap with me you idiot!

The Democratic Governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer
Oh, that one.

Since it went over your thick skull,
my OP isn't so much about the 2020 Siege On The Michigan Capital,
as that was their first attack on US government.
It's about why,
after seeing all that went on in Michigan,
the government refused to prepare for what became The Great Insurrection of 2021.

Why do you think that is?

Oh, that one.

as that was their first attack on US government.
It's about why,
the government refused to prepare for what became The Great Insurrection of 2021.

Oh, that one.

as that was their first attack on US governmen.
It's about why,

This is YOUR threads title you effing moron!

The Great Insurrection of 2021 Was Preceded by The 2020 Siege In Michigan

Therefore I pointed out the Governor there having the power to stop it, but the she didn't. How come you overlook that reality to pick on someone who has no such responsibility in the Capital.

You suddenly backpedal....., with insinuation......

You need to stop your partisan stupidity.

Those white supremacists, fascists and otherwise bois of pride gave America a preview of what was in store January 6th.

Orange Man Bad?

I'm confused.

I live in Michigan, I must have missed some news or something, what happened in Michigan?

I discuss local events here with folks on the left and the right, and I don't remember any, "siege?"

WTF is the OP talking about, someone want to enlighten me? :dunno:

Unrest explodes across West as Biden sworn-in; clashes with police, attack on Dem Party officessmokea sign
"Left Wing Insurrection"

(Oh snap....is that the DEMOCRAT Party HQ violent foreign-funded Antifa and BLM are attacking....don't they know the 'Summer of Love' violence supporting Democrats are on their side?)

....just more 'Mostly Peaceful Protests' 'celebrating' Biden become '46'....

Let's hope that these exploding across the mid/Northwest don't cause BILLIONS of dollars more in damage like the ones last year did.

I'm confused.

I live in Michigan, I must have missed some news or something, what happened in Michigan?

I discuss local events here with folks on the left and the right, and I don't remember any, "siege?"

WTF is the OP talking about, someone want to enlighten me? :dunno:

As usual, the OP is lying his ass off and spreading propaganda ... like Barry did.

Am I mistaken, or aren't all threads supposed to be started with a LINK?

Surprise surprise...Mac never / almost NEVER provides a link.

Last edited:
1611244543323.png

Yeah, Maybe he is just a victim of the propaganda he consumes, and does not know any better.

Right wing propaganda can be just as bad at times.

I remember, I got into a terrible argument with a left wing friend of mine over this protest. She maintained that there was a racial component to it, since it was about the COVID lock-downs, and the black folks in Detroit were dying at much higher rates.

. . . as it turns out, the whole reason black folks in Michigan are dying at much higher rates, is all people are vitamin D deficient in the winter, but, black folks are especially vulnerable, and D is extremely critical to the healthy functioning of an efficient immune system.

Of course, lock-downs putting businesses out of business, and disrupting healthcare certainly do not help either. All of this caused a perfect storm for the mortality rates in the black community in the southern communities of Michigan, and the press, of course, played on this, making these protests seem like, wanting to keep the economy open, was. . .

"racist."

This then, became a national phenomenon, and then the whole COVID narrative became partisan, at the expense of many, in state after state.

Which, as it turns out, was precisely the reverse. Folks just needed adequate sunshine, exercise, and nutrition, and access to healthcare. And many, did not get this as government efforts shut them away from what they really needed to fight this scourge.

Locking everything down, ironically, shuttered folks from all of the very things that humans need to fight disease. :(

Forum List

Back