The Great California Exodus... to MEXICO: Thousands flock south of the border to escape the crippling cost of living under Biden and Governor Gavin

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Thousands of Californians are fleeing to Mexico amid the soaring cost of living in the golden state. Americans taking advantage of work from home are reaping the benefits of US salaries, while living off Mexico's cheaper lifestyle.

Others are living in Mexico, while commuting to work in the US. But critics have argued that the influx of Americans in cities south of the border has begun to price out local Mexicans.

It comes amid a wider exodus of Californians to other states across the US, including Texas, Washington, and Arizona.

Many feel forced out by rocketing inflation in the golden state that has gas, grocery, and living costs soaring under Governor Gavin Newsom.

This is kind of jacked up all the way around.

People are finding great deals in beach side real-estate in Mexico...

We have plans to go to HI in three years for a family reunion... we are already talking about Mexico or the Bahamas instead...

Shoot yeah. Except for the seven bodies in the tourist area. Say, the Bahamas, or any place in the Caribbean, rocks.

Everything democrats touch turns to shit. They don't wanna live their rules and taxes so they move and turn the next area to shit. They are by far the biggest threat to America and Americans.

Keep an eye on your border, if your asylum laws were applied equally, you would see millions of Canadians asking to be lifted out of the Police State. More than enough Canucks to replace the outgoing Californians.

lots of Canadians live in the LA area....

California has to be a great place in the right environment, job etc.

I've never been there, but when I worked at IBM the place I enjoyed calling most was without a doubt California. Even the executives were friendly, intelligent, well spoken and upbeat. I found Texans and Colorado were similar, though to a lesser degree for certain. I got along well with all Americans for the most part, but certain regions seemed to have more optimistic citizens.

I had an opportunity to take a job in Cali from a business partner, who knows the outcome if I did. Canada is a little too close to the powers that be in L.A and I am a whistleblower they'd love to see in dire straits..

Forum List

Back