The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

I don’t think it was about voting for Biden. Instead, I think a lot of people voted against Trump.

Your personal dislike of Biden (and I think he was a crap candidate) doesn’t mean many, many people don’t feel differently. You seem to be experiencing what a lot of people did after Trump’s win in 2016: shock and disbelief. How is it possible so many people could have voted for that man, you wonder (as they wondered 4 years ago). I wonder over and over how so many people can be so happy with the duopoly we have, but they clearly are. People can be hard to understand

To be honest I think the partisans like myself almost always vote to keep the other guy out. I did that with Obama and I did that with Bush. I'm no GW fan, Romney fan, or McCain fan. I don't have a personal dislike for Biden, I never met him. Even if I did and didn't like him, it would have nothing to do with my vote. Unlike a lot of Democrats, this isn't a personality contest with me. I vote based on what I think is good for the country and the people in general.

Democrats will vote for whoever is running in their party just like Republicans. In this election, I really question those on the fence. Are Independents that stupid to vote for a guy who's every policy would be destructive to this country? His platform is increasing taxes on our job creators when we need them the most, bringing back Commie Care fines when people need the money the most, increasing our capital gains taxes when people like myself depend on the market to secure our IRA's, doubling or more our energy costs with his green initiatives, greatly increasing the national minimum wage which would end up closing some small businesses, stopping new businesses from opening, causing a domino effect and inflation like we haven't seen in years, forcing more companies to move overseas or using outsourcing.

Who in their right mind would vote for this and more? Biden doesn't have one positive policy. Everything he says he's going to do is going to bankrupt us personally.

I just don't believe there are so many Americans so divorced from reality and politics to not understand this.

You are a liar and will go to Hell. President Trump received more votes than any sitting president in History.

Vote swapping occurred, and 30% of Biden's votes are illegitimate and belonged to President Trump.

They just proved in Arizona through data analysis that 130% of Democrats voted for Biden and -30% of Democrats voted for Trump.

That is a statistical impossibility.

That was one guy I couldn't follow :auiqs.jpg: But his summary of what he spoke about was more understandable.

The guy I hope you watched was that Colonel who was a software expert talk about Dominion and Smartmatic software. I was shocked by what he testified to. He stated that the entire system was designed for a planned outcome. We need to get rid of all technology in our election system.

Trumpybear is obviously one of the most hated president of all times. Republicans and Democrats alike hate his guts. Republican's voted Republican down ballot after selecting Biden. It's obvious. Tumpyfucknuts sucks. The extra votes came from the Republican never trumpsters.
You are a liar and will go to Hell. President Trump received more votes than any sitting president in History.

Vote swapping occurred, and 30% of Biden's votes are illegitimate and belonged to President Trump.

They just proved in Arizona through data analysis that 130% of Democrats voted for Biden and -30% of Democrats voted for Trump.

That is a statistical impossibility.

And now they are trying to delete evidence in these states that cheated.

God will require justice for this massive fraud in either this life or the next, and you BlindBoo will be called before the throne of God for your Evil Life and Evil Deeds.

Nah, you're projecting again. So, Trumpybears Numbers were inflated by 30%? Was that because the powers that be just didn't want him to feel so, so bad for his historic defeat?

I'm sure you guys (lol) will be 'finding' and more importantly 'proving to the kangaroo courts' things like that for years to come too.

Once I saw "Trumpybear" I knew the rest was not worth reading. However, 73 million votes by no means he was the most hated president ever. LMAO...he got more than the Great Experiment Obama

What make this so unbelievable is how many million more votes Joe got than DumBama. I mean, he's the most boring candidate since Bob Dole, and yet he broke a new historical record for a presidential voter turnout? As the robot in the classic show Lost in Space used to say, that does not compute.

Nah, you're projecting again. So, Trumpybears Numbers were inflated by 30%? Was that because the powers that be just didn't want him to feel so, so bad for his historic defeat?

I'm sure you guys (lol) will be 'finding' and more importantly 'proving to the kangaroo courts' things like that for years to come too.

The guy who testified has several college degrees related to his work, and was even a senatorial candidate in Mass. Like I told Tree, I couldn't even follow the guy.

If you really want to understand what went on in Arizona and everywhere else in the country, find the video of these testimonies today and watch it. The evidence is overwhelming. I seen it on OAN so perhaps you can get a recording of it there.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here is the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

only people living in a fantasyland Believe this was not the biggest massive vote fraud that ever took place in mankind history. the biden fans have to lie to try and save face.the cowards.

Heck I don't see one thing, not one thing, that either candidate offered the country and neither was worthy of MY vote. So neither got it. That makes me patriotic big time.

Both sides yelling at each other while the wealthy walk away with the bank. Nice job people.

They just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

The Data Analyst proved beyond a shadow of doubt this occurred.
Yes, and it didn't go well for Impeached Trump.

"What I take from your testimony, Colonel, is that 35,000 votes were embedded to each Democratic candidate in Pima County, the allegation by the gentleman who hasn't given us an affidavit," Giuliani said. "We don’t know if the gentleman is telling the truth or not."

[...]

"Look, when a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out a ballot on a touch screen. They are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping. If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots. and in every case where we've looked at -- in Georgia, all across the country -- the printed ballot, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally," he said.

The party that is responsible for the theft of the 2020 presidential election is now going to be quick
to get our in front, proclaiming themselves the party of election security.

That's the party that has fought tooth and nail against voter i.d. cards and for voting by mail,
the most easy way to defraud method of voting. The bastards never stop trying to undermine
the nation.

I was watching OAN's coverage of Rudy and a Colonel testify to their state representatives in Arizona. If you can dig up that testimony, it's really worth your time. While I don't understand all the tech stuff, you can follow enough of it to understand what might have taken place.

What he said is that Dominion and the software they used was by design to get a desired outcome. Hugo Chavez invested a lot of money into the software to win his election. His analysis found that the machines were hooked up to the internet. Examining the software, they found malware that would allow somebody to steal passwords to get into the system. He also found that the votes were uploaded to Germany. While we can subpoena our machines and software for tampering, you can't do that in another country because we have no authority there.

Why are we using technology that can be compromised, and likely was given the results of this election?
You idiots never learn. Hugo Chavez had nothing to do with Dominion.
Spoken by someone who has a pile of shit referring to Trump in the signature line.
Be careful what you wish for.
Where is my signature wrong?

Trumpybear is obviously one of the most hated president of all times. Republicans and Democrats alike hate his guts. Republican's voted Republican down ballot after selecting Biden. It's obvious. Tumpyfucknuts sucks. The extra votes came from the Republican never trumpsters.

You post that as if you had any evidence to backup your claim.
Once I saw "Trumpybear" I knew the rest was not worth reading. However, 73 million votes by no means he was the most hated president ever. LMAO...he got more than the Great Experiment Obama
Oh? What other president ever had 83 million votes against them?

The guy who testified has several college degrees related to his work, and was even a senatorial candidate in Mass. Like I told Tree, I couldn't even follow the guy.

If you really want to understand what went on in Arizona and everywhere else in the country, find the video of these testimonies today and watch it. The evidence is overwhelming. I seen it on OAN so perhaps you can get a recording of it there.

I understand Trumpybears play. He wants to be Roger.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here is the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

I understand, according to Dr. Shiva he also won his election too.......

The party that is responsible for the theft of the 2020 presidential election is now going to be quick

That's the party that has fought tooth and nail against voter i.d. cards and for voting by mail,
the most easy way to defraud method of voting. The bastards never stop trying to undermine
the nation.

I was watching OAN's coverage of Rudy and a Colonel testify to their state representatives in Arizona. If you can dig up that testimony, it's really worth your time. While I don't understand all the tech stuff, you can follow enough of it to understand what might have taken place.

What he said is that Dominion and the software they used was by design to get a desired outcome. Hugo Chavez invested a lot of money into the software to win his election. His analysis found that the machines were hooked up to the internet. Examining the software, they found malware that would allow somebody to steal passwords to get into the system. He also found that the votes were uploaded to Germany. While we can subpoena our machines and software for tampering, you can't do that in another country because we have no authority there.

Why are we using technology that can be compromised, and likely was given the results of this election?
I was watching OAN's coverage of Rudy and a Colonel testify to their state representatives in Arizona.
Great! Hope you enjoyed the show. Arizona certified Biden’s win today. I’m sure the timing of Rudy’s shitshow was just a coincidence.

the nation.

I was watching OAN's coverage of Rudy and a Colonel testify to their state representatives in Arizona.
Great! Hope you enjoyed the show. Arizona certified Biden’s win today. I’m sure the timing of Rudy’s shitshow was just a coincidence.
Well now Impeached Trump can petition them to perform a recount -- which like other states, will prove there was no fraud when the recount figures match the electronic tallies.

the nation.

Well now Impeached Trump can petition them to perform a recount -- which like other states, will prove there was no fraud when the recount figures match the electronic tallies.
Insanity is counting the votes over and over and expecting a different result.
It’s paying 3 mil for a recount to find 89 more votes for your opponent and then suggesting there be yet another recount.

HITF do these Delusional Trumpers not see this?

the nation.

Insanity is counting the votes over and over and expecting a different result.
It’s paying 3 mil for a recount to find 89 more votes for your opponent and then suggesting there be yet another recount.

HITF do these Delusional Trumpers not see this?
Don't ever underestimate the boundaries of their ignorance. :eusa_naughty:

It's bull. They wanted more funding to provide for mail in voting, and the other bills were for "foreign" interference which had nothing to do with the fraudulent mail in voting this election. There was no fraud by other countries, the fraud was with Democrats.

the nation.
Why are Dimbocraps so stupid that they actually think there is an 'Office of the President Elect"?

Forum List

Back