The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

The fact is that there is not a single state election official or governor either Republican or Democrat that has or is alleging any election fraud whatsoever. Not a single legal filing by the Trump team or their supporters has alleged fraud. Why? Because attorneys can be disbarred for knowingly lying to a judge.
This idea of widespread fraud exists solely within the imaginations of Trump, his supporters and the RW media.

You are a tool.

All I'm doing is sitting back and watching what happens next. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. I make no predictions one way or the other. I'm simply pointing out the obvious problems in this election that also includes constitutional violations. Because it involves constitutional violations, I'm thinking there's a reasonable chance the Supreme Court will hear the cases.

The fact is that there is not a single state election official or governor either Republican or Democrat that has or is alleging any election fraud whatsoever. Not a single legal filing by the Trump team or their supporters has alleged fraud. Why? Because attorneys can be disbarred for knowingly lying to a judge.
This idea of widespread fraud exists solely within the imaginations of Trump, his supporters and the RW media.

You are a tool.

All I'm doing is sitting back and watching what happens next. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. I make no predictions one way or the other. I'm simply pointing out the obvious problems in this election that also includes constitutional violations. Because it involves constitutional violations, I'm thinking there's a reasonable chance the Supreme Court will hear the cases.
No, you're lying. You're falsely claiming voter turnout was around 100% and to contrive that figure, you're mixing data together from 2018 and 2020. Even worse, you still doing so despite being shown your old 2018 data is off in 2020 by 40%

Read the whole thing..........no way Biden won
Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling | Spectator USA
We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes.
1frnyzuok9261.png

Instead of posting memes, why not post credible evidence?

We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes.
1frnyzuok9261.png

It's bull. They wanted more funding to provide for mail in voting, and the other bills were for "foreign" interference which had nothing to do with the fraudulent mail in voting this election. There was no fraud by other countries, the fraud was with Democrats.

1frnyzuok9261.png

It's bull. They wanted more funding to provide for mail in voting, and the other bills were for "foreign" interference which had nothing to do with the fraudulent mail in voting this election. There was no fraud by other countries, the fraud was with Democrats.
the election security bills would have given you the means to prove your "fraud".

smxi16bn0v161.jpg

The party that is responsible for the theft of the 2020 presidential election is now going to be quick
to get our in front, proclaiming themselves the party of election security.

That's the party that has fought tooth and nail against voter i.d. cards and for voting by mail,
the most easy way to defraud method of voting. The bastards never stop trying to undermine
the nation.

You are a tool.

You’re simply pointing out what you imagine are the “obvious problems”.
Those that know their process best see no problems whatsoever.

The party that is responsible for the theft of the 2020 presidential election is now going to be quick

That's the party that has fought tooth and nail against voter i.d. cards and for voting by mail,
the most easy way to defraud method of voting. The bastards never stop trying to undermine
the nation.

I was watching OAN's coverage of Rudy and a Colonel testify to their state representatives in Arizona. If you can dig up that testimony, it's really worth your time. While I don't understand all the tech stuff, you can follow enough of it to understand what might have taken place.

What he said is that Dominion and the software they used was by design to get a desired outcome. Hugo Chavez invested a lot of money into the software to win his election. His analysis found that the machines were hooked up to the internet. Examining the software, they found malware that would allow somebody to steal passwords to get into the system. He also found that the votes were uploaded to Germany. While we can subpoena our machines and software for tampering, you can't do that in another country because we have no authority there.

Why are we using technology that can be compromised, and likely was given the results of this election?

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

I'm not going to read through this whole thread, but he got them from mail-in ballots.

As soon as the moonbats cited COVID-19 as justification for mail-in voting, I just knew in my gut that they were going to "help" people vote who would not otherwise have voted.

I agree. Trump was leading by 700,000 votes in one State and lost. That sure doesn't happen every election.

This election was fraudulent as hell.

I think Trump is spinning his wheels going after vote count irregularities. The vote count may not be that far off.

The real fraud is the vote harvesting that the mail-in voting scheme enabled.

There are a couple of problems with your reasoning. First, according to your chart, there should be about 15-16 million more registered voters than in 2018, if earlier trends continue. Voter registration went up about 16 million from 2010 to 2012, and around 15 million from 2014 to 2016. Second, following that chart assumes that circumstances and voter registration trends did continue as before without increasing. As I've mentioned a few times, there were reasons to expect a greater than usual increase in voter registration (and voter turnout) this election cycle.

As to sources, if you look back at my link to registered voters (Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020) you will see that they cite various state websites for their numbers, for example www.sos.wa.gov for Washington, and elections.delaware.gov for Delaware. The other source I used, for total population and voter-age population, was the US Census.

To go back to Statista, according to them, overall voter turnout in the 2020 election was 66.7% 2020 Presidential Election: voter turnout rate U.S. 2020 | Statista So if you are going to use Statista to claim near 100% turnout, you should probably check to see what they actually have to say about voter turnout.

Finally, as best as I can determine in a quick check, Statista has been around since 2008 while World Population Review has been around since 2011. The US Census has obviously been around longer. So the argument that Statista would not risk their reputation can apply equally to the sources I've used. Additionally, Statista appears to be a German owned site, which is pretty funny considering the rumors that have been going around about a raid in Germany to get servers holding evidence of election fraud. :p

Again, none of this disproves your claims, but it does make your argument a lot less compelling. It doesn't help that Statista keeps its sources behind a paywall.

It could be that Statista is wrong, I don't know. It's why I threw it out there. Rounding up the numbers from the link you posted state by state, I came up with about 206 registered voters. CNBC is making claim that nearly 160 million voted. If the turnout was that high, the question is why? We've seen his pathetic crowds at his town halls and rallies compared to Trump. We seen he put little energy into his campaign. The man has not one excitable policy. In fact most of his platform will kill this country. A majority of voters (Democrat and Republican) believe the guy has dementia.

Trump I can understand given his record. Obama I can understand as the first Mulatto President that got a lot more blacks to register to vote along with the white guilt crowd. But Biden? A guy who spent nearly a half-century in federal politics and accomplished nothing? It doesn't make sense. The man is more confused than a baby at a topless bar.

When you consider Trump's increased voter turnout among blacks and Hispanics, there is no way he could have lost this election legitimately.
I don’t think it was about voting for Biden. Instead, I think a lot of people voted against Trump.

Your personal dislike of Biden (and I think he was a crap candidate) doesn’t mean many, many people don’t feel differently. You seem to be experiencing what a lot of people did after Trump’s win in 2016: shock and disbelief. How is it possible so many people could have voted for that man, you wonder (as they wondered 4 years ago). I wonder over and over how so many people can be so happy with the duopoly we have, but they clearly are. People can be hard to understand :dunno:

Trumpybear is obviously one of the most hated president of all times. Republicans and Democrats alike hate his guts. Republican's voted Republican down ballot after selecting Biden. It's obvious. Tumpyfucknuts sucks. The extra votes came from the Republican never trumpsters.

Trumpybear is obviously one of the most hated president of all times. Republicans and Democrats alike hate his guts. Republican's voted Republican down ballot after selecting Biden. It's obvious. Tumpyfucknuts sucks. The extra votes came from the Republican never trumpsters.

You post that as if you had any evidence to backup your claim.

Once I saw "Trumpybear" I knew the rest was not worth reading. However, 73 million votes by no means he was the most hated president ever. LMAO...he got more than the Great Experiment Obama

Once I saw "Trumpybear" I knew the rest was not worth reading. However, 73 million votes by no means he was the most hated president ever. LMAO...he got more than the Great Experiment Obama

It was an historic landslide.

Mr_Piggy.jpg

the nation.

I was watching OAN's coverage of Rudy and a Colonel testify to their state representatives in Arizona. If you can dig up that testimony, it's really worth your time. While I don't understand all the tech stuff, you can follow enough of it to understand what might have taken place.

What he said is that Dominion and the software they used was by design to get a desired outcome. Hugo Chavez invested a lot of money into the software to win his election. His analysis found that the machines were hooked up to the internet. Examining the software, they found malware that would allow somebody to steal passwords to get into the system. He also found that the votes were uploaded to Germany. While we can subpoena our machines and software for tampering, you can't do that in another country because we have no authority there.

Why are we using technology that can be compromised, and likely was given the results of this election?
You idiots never learn. Hugo Chavez had nothing to do with Dominion.

They just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

The Data Analyst proved beyond a shadow of doubt this occurred.

You are a liar and will go to Hell. President Trump received more votes than any sitting president in History.

Vote swapping occurred, and 30% of Biden's votes are illegitimate and belonged to President Trump.

They just proved in Arizona through data analysis that 130% of Democrats voted for Biden and -30% of Democrats voted for Trump.

That is a statistical impossibility.

And now they are trying to delete evidence in these states that cheated.

God will require justice for this massive fraud in either this life or the next, and you BlindBoo will be called before the throne of God for your Evil Life and Evil Deeds.

It was an historic landslide.

View attachment 423548
Good for you. But...be careful what you wish for.

the nation.

You idiots never learn. Hugo Chavez had nothing to do with Dominion.
Spoken by someone who has a pile of shit referring to Trump in the signature line.
Be careful what you wish for.

Forum List

Back