The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

There are a couple of problems with your reasoning. First, according to your chart, there should be about 15-16 million more registered voters than in 2018, if earlier trends continue. Voter registration went up about 16 million from 2010 to 2012, and around 15 million from 2014 to 2016. Second, following that chart assumes that circumstances and voter registration trends did continue as before without increasing. As I've mentioned a few times, there were reasons to expect a greater than usual increase in voter registration (and voter turnout) this election cycle.

As to sources, if you look back at my link to registered voters (Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020) you will see that they cite various state websites for their numbers, for example www.sos.wa.gov for Washington, and elections.delaware.gov for Delaware. The other source I used, for total population and voter-age population, was the US Census.

To go back to Statista, according to them, overall voter turnout in the 2020 election was 66.7% 2020 Presidential Election: voter turnout rate U.S. 2020 | Statista So if you are going to use Statista to claim near 100% turnout, you should probably check to see what they actually have to say about voter turnout.

Finally, as best as I can determine in a quick check, Statista has been around since 2008 while World Population Review has been around since 2011. The US Census has obviously been around longer. So the argument that Statista would not risk their reputation can apply equally to the sources I've used. Additionally, Statista appears to be a German owned site, which is pretty funny considering the rumors that have been going around about a raid in Germany to get servers holding evidence of election fraud. :p

Again, none of this disproves your claims, but it does make your argument a lot less compelling. It doesn't help that Statista keeps its sources behind a paywall.

It could be that Statista is wrong, I don't know. It's why I threw it out there. Rounding up the numbers from the link you posted state by state, I came up with about 206 registered voters. CNBC is making claim that nearly 160 million voted. If the turnout was that high, the question is why? We've seen his pathetic crowds at his town halls and rallies compared to Trump. We seen he put little energy into his campaign. The man has not one excitable policy. In fact most of his platform will kill this country. A majority of voters (Democrat and Republican) believe the guy has dementia.

Trump I can understand given his record. Obama I can understand as the first Mulatto President that got a lot more blacks to register to vote along with the white guilt crowd. But Biden? A guy who spent nearly a half-century in federal politics and accomplished nothing? It doesn't make sense. The man is more confused than a baby at a topless bar.

When you consider Trump's increased voter turnout among blacks and Hispanics, there is no way he could have lost this election legitimately.
Here’s a good question..
Has any incumbent president ever received as much as 17% more votes for a second term and still lose reelection?
I have a suspicion the answer is ‘no’.

There are a couple of problems with your reasoning. First, according to your chart, there should be about 15-16 million more registered voters than in 2018, if earlier trends continue. Voter registration went up about 16 million from 2010 to 2012, and around 15 million from 2014 to 2016. Second, following that chart assumes that circumstances and voter registration trends did continue as before without increasing. As I've mentioned a few times, there were reasons to expect a greater than usual increase in voter registration (and voter turnout) this election cycle.

As to sources, if you look back at my link to registered voters (Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020) you will see that they cite various state websites for their numbers, for example www.sos.wa.gov for Washington, and elections.delaware.gov for Delaware. The other source I used, for total population and voter-age population, was the US Census.

To go back to Statista, according to them, overall voter turnout in the 2020 election was 66.7% 2020 Presidential Election: voter turnout rate U.S. 2020 | Statista So if you are going to use Statista to claim near 100% turnout, you should probably check to see what they actually have to say about voter turnout.

Finally, as best as I can determine in a quick check, Statista has been around since 2008 while World Population Review has been around since 2011. The US Census has obviously been around longer. So the argument that Statista would not risk their reputation can apply equally to the sources I've used. Additionally, Statista appears to be a German owned site, which is pretty funny considering the rumors that have been going around about a raid in Germany to get servers holding evidence of election fraud. :p

Again, none of this disproves your claims, but it does make your argument a lot less compelling. It doesn't help that Statista keeps its sources behind a paywall.

It could be that Statista is wrong, I don't know. It's why I threw it out there. Rounding up the numbers from the link you posted state by state, I came up with about 206 registered voters. CNBC is making claim that nearly 160 million voted. If the turnout was that high, the question is why? We've seen his pathetic crowds at his town halls and rallies compared to Trump. We seen he put little energy into his campaign. The man has not one excitable policy. In fact most of his platform will kill this country. A majority of voters (Democrat and Republican) believe the guy has dementia.

Trump I can understand given his record. Obama I can understand as the first Mulatto President that got a lot more blacks to register to vote along with the white guilt crowd. But Biden? A guy who spent nearly a half-century in federal politics and accomplished nothing? It doesn't make sense. The man is more confused than a baby at a topless bar.

When you consider Trump's increased voter turnout among blacks and Hispanics, there is no way he could have lost this election legitimately.
Here’s a good question..
Has any incumbent president ever received as much as 17% more votes for a second term and still lose reelection?
I have a suspicion the answer is ‘no’.
Grover Cleveland lost re-election in 1888 with 12% more votes than he won with in 1884. However, as a NY democrat, he won the popular vote in that 1888 election.
That’s the closest I can find to the unique voting number dynamics of this year’s election.
This election smells very badly.

The difference is we never denied it, nor do we constantly make claims that all the rich people are in bed with the Democrats like you people do. The richest people in the country are Democrats.

Yes, when you are a decent human being, you are often successful.

Clinton presided during the tech bubble, and Clinton also took advice from Newt Gingrich and lowered capital gains taxes. Now let's take a look at inflation when the rich were paying their so-called fair share:

Okay, the chart shows it spiked in the 1970's, but they had been paying their fair share since the 1940's... so that isn't indicative of much of anything.

China can order their people in the house and never leave. Did you want Trump to do that? Again, per capita tells what the results are.

That we did slightly better than a bunch of third world countries? That's really nothing to be proud of, buddy. Also, how old are those charts, because I'm sure Round 2 of TRUMP PLAGUE has put us well ahead of the pack.

Now if you have the guts to go to the link, it shows you how much money per month President Trump allocated during Operation Warp Speed (OWS).

Which was meaningless, most of the companies that developed vaccines had nothing to do with Trump's Reality Show Stunt.

Grover Cleveland lost re-election in 1888 with 12% more votes than he won with in 1884. However, as a NY democrat, he won the popular vote in that 1888 election.
That’s the closest I can find to the unique voting number dynamics of this year’s election.

Why, because you lost?

Okay, let's look at it objectively.

A majority voted against Trump in 2016. He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

His personal popularity never got above 50% even when times were good.

He then proceeded to have a plague that killed a quarter million people, lost millions of jobs and hundreds of thousands of businesses, and had riots in the streets.

And when given another chance to vote on it, six million more people voted against him than for him. Both sides did a much better job of turning out the vote, but that was because so few people voted last time. They all assumed Hillary had it in the bag and stayed home.

America corrected a mistake.

You have proven that you should not be allowed to vote again Your feeble brain will believe anything.
Worse, they will disbelieve anything that contradicts them, out of hand. The only "mystery" here is why the numbers are "a mystery".

More people voted, and of that increase, more voted for Biden. The Democrats got out the vote, while the Republicans hit their ceiling.

To wit:
  • 2016: Approximately 129 million people voted, Trump loses the popular vote by 2.1%.
  • 2020: Approximately 154 million people voted, Trump loses the popular vote by 3.9%.
  • The Electoral College played out accordingly.
These poor, deluded souls simply cannot wrap their heads about the fact that not everyone is consumed by adoration for the man they so love.

And that's about it.

Last edited:

Why, because you lost?

Okay, let's look at it objectively.

A majority voted against Trump in 2016. He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

His personal popularity never got above 50% even when times were good.

He then proceeded to have a plague that killed a quarter million people, lost millions of jobs and hundreds of thousands of businesses, and had riots in the streets.

And when given another chance to vote on it, six million more people voted against him than for him. Both sides did a much better job of turning out the vote, but that was because so few people voted last time. They all assumed Hillary had it in the bag and stayed home.

America corrected a mistake.
The "mistake" is the most powerful man in America and will be for the foreseeable future. On Nov 8 2016 the beast was yesterday's paper. This is very different.

You have proven that you should not be allowed to vote again Your feeble brain will believe anything.
Worse, they will disbelieve anything that contradicts them, out of hand.

The only mystery here is why the numbers are a mystery. More people voted, and of that increase, more voted for Biden. The Democrats got out the vote, while the Republicans hit their ceiling.

To wit:
  • 2016: Approximately 129 million people voted, Trump loses the popular vote by 2.1%.
  • 2020: Approximately 154 million people voted, Trump loses the popular vote by 3.9%.
These poor, deluded souls simply cannot wrap their heads about the fact that not everyone is consumed by adoration for the man they so love.

And that's about it.
You have to discount double-voting, dead people and illegals. You lose.

The only mystery here is why the numbers are a mystery. More people voted, and of that increase, more voted for Biden. The Democrats got out the vote, while the Republicans hit their ceiling.

To wit:

And that's about it.
There's that delusion I was talking about. Dittos, Rush.

Believe what you will. Enjoy.

To wit:

And that's about it.
There's that delusion I was talking about. Dittos, Rush.

Believe what you will. Enjoy.
Delusion? I certainly do not agree. Regardless, it will stick unless an independent commission is engaged for an investigation. That is something of course Biden will never do.

The ultra-wealthy vote Democrat. The working, successful wealthy vote Republican. The guy making 500k/yr votes Republican the vast majority of the time. Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, not so much. Democrats are also more likely to have a criminal record, are not practicing any faith, which by all accounts contributes to a lack of morals, and are far less charitable than Republicans. I will leave it to you to decide which ones are decent human beings.

Last edited:
I posted this earlier in the thread, but here it is again: Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020

That adds up to quite a bit more than the 153 million number you're using. It's just under 214 million, in fact. The site provides sources for where the data comes from.

It still makes for very high voter turnout, but far from 100%.

It only gives you voters by state which means I'd have to add them all up. These are the number of registered voters according to Statista:

According to this graph, the highest amount of voters we had was 156 million in the previous presidential election. Even DumBama's races were in that area. You expect me to believe that we went from the high of 156 million to now 214 million? Remember, we only grew in population by 2 million people between 2018 and today.

Also in 2018, we had 253 million adults living in this country.

Do you really believe the United States only has 39 million people that are not registered to vote? We have over 2.3 million prisoners in our prisons alone. Then the millions of felons that most states don't allow to vote.

The numbers simply don't add up.
LOLOLOLOL

Not many people are as stupid as you to cling to 2 year old data while ignoring current data because you can't count.

154 million votes out of 214 million registered voters is 72% turnout. Nowhere near the 100% turnout you're idiotically claiming.

"It only gives you voters by state which means I'd have to add them all up."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I covered this by pointing out the different numbers on population and registered voters found at different sites.

If I could be sure that the Statista numbers are accurate, and if they provided numbers for 2020, it would probably be easier to support your argument. Unfortunately, I have found differing numbers from other locations, and Statista does not provide numbers for 2020, so while I'm not dismissing your argument, it isn't entirely convincing, either.

I'm sure the reason Statista doesn't have 2020 numbers out yet is because we are still in 2020. I could not find a reliable source for 2020 registered voters, so I went with 2018 assuming (according to their chart) it would not be that much different in 2020. Could they be wrong? Possibly. But they've been around a long time and I don't think they'd risk their reputation by providing false numbers. We're not talking a few million difference here, we are talking tens of millions so either your source is inaccurate or mine is.
Dumbfuck, your source is 2 years old. You lose.

Decency is now the same as successful? Odd comment from somebody that demonizes the wealthy all the time.

Okay, the chart shows it spiked in the 1970's, but they had been paying their fair share since the 1940's... so that isn't indicative of much of anything.

You were the one claiming taxing the rich was related to inflation, not me. What the chart does show is our future with Biden. Those inflation years were during the growing union days where we priced ourselves out of the world market. With creepy Joe's huge minimum wage increase, look for those spikes again.

That we did slightly better than a bunch of third world countries? That's really nothing to be proud of, buddy. Also, how old are those charts, because I'm sure Round 2 of TRUMP PLAGUE has put us well ahead of the pack.

The date is on the chart. If you know how to use your search engine, you can set up a time frame for items you wish to see. I set it up for one month. I posted it to show everybody how much you lie. We don't have the most deaths or the most cases per capita, in spite of the evidence against you, I'm willing to bet you will keep promoting that lie anyway as if you never seen the evidence.

Which was meaningless, most of the companies that developed vaccines had nothing to do with Trump's Reality Show Stunt.

Sure they did because for one, Trump funded them to make this vaccine happen ASAP. Two, Trump is using US money to buy millions of doses.

Read the whole thing..........no way Biden won
Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling | Spectator USA
We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes.
1frnyzuok9261.png

Instead of posting memes, why not post credible evidence?

Again, dope.
Show a single court filing that alleges any “fixing” of the election.

Counting ballots three days after the polls close against state election laws isn't fixing the election? Fixing ballots in certain locations while others were forbidden from fixing ballots is not fixing elections? Being instructed not to check signatures is not fixing elections? Using software that was not only rejected by Texas because of it's ability to cast votes for the opponent, but was used in many of the states is not fixing the election, especially when that's exactly what happened in one state that we know of?
Counting ballots three days after the polls close against state election laws isn't fixing the election? Fixing ballots in certain locations while others were forbidden from fixing ballots is not fixing elections? Being instructed not to check signatures is not fixing elections? Using software that was not only rejected by Texas because of it's ability to cast votes for the opponent, but was used in many of the states is not fixing the election, especially when that's exactly what happened in one state that we know of?
Great imagination but none of that has been alleged in any court filing.
Watch what they do and not what they say, dope.

Great imagination but none of that has been alleged in any court filing.
Watch what they do and not what they say, dope.

What's with you and calling everybody "dope?" Do you think that's some kind of signature or something? Are you in grade school or high school?

Yes, I'm going to watch what happens like everybody else.
What's with you and calling everybody "dope?" Do you think that's some kind of signature or something? Are you in grade school or high school?

Yes, I'm going to watch what happens like everybody else.
Dopey is as dope does. As you do.

The fact is that there is not a single state election official or governor either Republican or Democrat that has or is alleging any election fraud whatsoever. Not a single legal filing by the Trump team or their supporters has alleged fraud. Why? Because attorneys can be disbarred for knowingly lying to a judge.
This idea of widespread fraud exists solely within the imaginations of Trump, his supporters and the RW media.

You are a tool.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

I'm not going to read through this whole thread, but he got them from mail-in ballots.

As soon as the moonbats cited COVID-19 as justification for mail-in voting, I just knew in my gut that they were going to "help" people vote who would not otherwise have voted.

I agree. Trump was leading by 700,000 votes in one State and lost. That sure doesn't happen every election.

This election was fraudulent as hell.

As soon as the moonbats cited COVID-19 as justification for mail-in voting, I just knew in my gut that they were going to "help" people vote who would not otherwise have voted.
I agree. Trump was leading by 700,000 votes in one State and lost. That sure doesn't happen every election.
This election was fraudulent as hell.
And it is obvious, so obvious that the word might get out in time for SCOTUS to make an emergency ruling,

...evidence of illegal votes, including from those who are deceased, unconstitutional election law changes forced by courts and Democrat officials against the will of the state legislatures, and questions about election voting systems.
The voting anamolies outlined by the report linked to by Paul are:
"An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump"
According to the data study:
"In particular, we are able to quantify the extent of compliance with this property and discover that, of the 8,954 vote updates used in the analysis, these four decisive updates were the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th most anomalous updates in the entire data set. Not only does each of these vote updates not follow the generally observed pattern, but the anomalous behavior of these updates is particularly extreme. That is, these vote updates are outliers of the outliers."

Sen Paul referencing document

Forum List

Back