The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Biden did not win.
Welp, the entire adult world has bad news for you.
People this deep into it would consider that bad news to be fake news, and therefore irrelevant. It would not leave even the slightest mark.

People living in this world know Biden did not win. His seeming victory is entirely due to fraudulent ballots, specifically the ONLY security check that was left for mail in ballots - signature checking - not being rigorously applied.

This is a fact, you can find out what the proportions are that were thrown out and compare to previous years. Illegal and incorrectly filled ballots were counted in mass.

Biden did not win.
People this deep into it would consider that bad news to be fake news, and therefore irrelevant. It would not leave even the slightest mark.

People living in this world know Biden did not win. His seeming victory is entirely due to fraudulent ballots, specifically the ONLY security check that was left for mail in ballots - signature checking - not being rigorously applied.
And there ya go. Why did you "disagree" with my post, when my post was clearly accurate?

Biden did not win.

And there ya go. Why did you "disagree" with my post, when my post was clearly accurate?

In your tone you imply that my world view is incorrect, when fact shows it is correct - while yours is incorrect.

But keep claiming there was no mass fraud when the only check to catch fraudulent ballots was clearly not enforced.

Biden did not win.

In your tone you imply that my world view is incorrect, when fact shows it is correct - while yours is incorrect.
Nope. I was being 100% literal, and you immediately illustrated my point for me. The "tone" is your perception only.

Biden did not win.

Nope. I was being 100% literal, and you immediately illustrated my point for me. The "tone" is your perception only.

Bullshit, you always troll along the same lines belittling the beliefs of Trump supporters and only now were being literal?

No one believes your nonsense Mac.

Biden did not win.

Bullshit, you always troll along the same lines belittling the beliefs of Trump supporters and only now were being literal?

No one believes your nonsense Mac.
No Trumpsters do, certainly. I'm fine with that.

Again, if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for us.

So why are you not using Air Force 1? Why do you not get SS protection everywhere you go for the rest of your life?

This would be the guy who was pulling his dick out of his pants when alone in a room with Borat's fake daughter?

If he was alone in a room with her, how would you know it happened?

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

He got them out of the back of a Biden for president campaign van at 3 am.

Next question?

Someday, I may encounter a Trump cultist who isn't a squealing pansy pajama boi, but it won't be here.

They lost, fair and square. They all know it, but they're all too cowardly to admit it. The rest of their cult is weeping and lying, so they feel compelled to do the same. None of them possesses the brains and gonads required to tell their cult "No, I won't lie for you!". Their cult is going all-in on a fascist coup, so they're going along with it.

The good news? It's a fine historical lesson for the kids. It demonstrates how the Nazis were able to overthrow a democracy, and that it could happen here as well. It almost did, but patriot liberals blocked the fascist coup and preserved American democracy, something that history will praise us for.

There are a lot of idiots in this country. Most of them either confused or simple Useful Idiots. Only an idiot would have voted for this Biden clown.

We have a lot but not 80 million of them.

That's why Democrats pushed for mail in voting. They know it opens up the system to more fraud and stupid people to vote. If you are stupid and politically ignorant, you vote Democrat

There are a lot of idiots in this country. Most of them either confused or simple Useful Idiots. Only an idiot would have voted for this Biden clown.

We have a lot but not 80 million of them.

That's why Democrats pushed for mail in voting. They know it opens up the system to more fraud and stupid people to vote. If you are stupid and politically ignorant, you vote Democrat

Great scam.

Biden's Chicom buddies unleashes a virus.

US goes into a lock down mode.

The Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department uses the pandemic as a mechanism to create fraudulent mail in ballots in the swing states close races.

Our Republic was stolen.

So why are you not using Air Force 1? Why do you not get SS protection everywhere you go for the rest of your life?

That's...um, retarded.
Actually, most presidents do show up at their residences and vote.

If he was alone in a room with her, how would you know it happened?

Um, there were cameras there... It was all caught on film, buddy. Rudy was too stupid to realize he was being scammed by Borat.

Biden did not win.

1606512847499.png

I think most of these hardcore brainwashed were either screwed up in the head to begin with -- otherwise they wouldn't have been susceptible to brainwashing. And, some of them may have gone along for the ride and gotten themselves brainwashed along the way.

At any rate -- these people are psychologically screwed up in the head. Nothing on a message board will ever fix that -- they need help.

It's so bad, people in hospitals in the midwest are dying of Covid, and don't believe they have Covid because Donald said it was a hoax. Many got Covid in the first place because they believed Donalds lies.

There are brainwashed people on this board that will continue to hang out here, trying to brainwash others, and on and on it goes.

This board is toxic...

Forum List

Back