The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

USA Today reported that Trump did a bit better in major cities than he did in 2016 but that Biden did much better in the suburbs than Hillary did in 2016. I'm sure there will be a better analyst of the numbers in the coming months but my interest isn't all that great. So the USA Today story, whether it holds up as fact or not, is enough to satisfy my curiosity.

My guess is the difference wasn't ethnicity at all that was a factor, but rather far more women find Trump repulsive.
All along the streets of Floor E. Da, i saw sooooo many women out there with Adorable Deplorable t-shirts on, waving the Trump 2020 flags, but i just saw about 2 women along with 3 men just after the Trump ladies. No, the Lame Stream Media wants you to think women didnt want the President, but after seeing what Blue State Gov and Mayors did with BLM/ANTIFA, those women wanted security no some bunker Biden who cowardly stayed in his basement...

2496190-5498935-Supporters_of_President_Trump_gather_for_a_rally_Tuesday_March_1-a-19_1521018435802.jpg

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

When Trump won, my mind was absolutely blown. So I just thought it through, and it began to make some sense. Obviously I had been wrong about a significant part of the country.

But these folks who still can't get the whys through their heads crack me up. This just demonstrates how they spend zero (0) time or effort trying to understand the perspectives of others.
The disappointing fact is, conservatives and most centrists need only hear political speak that justifies their many fears and hatreds. The Republican Party discovered this over fifty years ago, and it's been their primary campaign tool ever since.

In 2015, trump increased the "nasty and hateful component" of typical Republican political speak, and surprised even the most racist Republican now in office with his success.

No doubt many psychology-based books will be written on this period.

One question we'll learn about over time will be, did Trump increase the ignorance and bigotry, or did he free it? At this moment, I'd guess the latter.

You better hope that they are written like first grade primers and have no multi-syllable words or you will be out of luck. The never Trumper crowd always accuses those they oppose of the very shit they are guilty of. The leftards, Clinton and the deep state accused Trump of conspiracy when it was them all along for four fucking years during this coup.

Oh, and the irony of a stupid fuck like yourself claiming that those that don't view things like you do as "ignorant"? Let's just say that the jokes that could be made by that single statement practically write themselves. Make sure you get your vaccination and for God's sake elbow your way to the front of the line if you have to insure that you get one!!! Heaven forbid that you become ill and wouldn't be able to pontificate while virtue signaling.

Summation: Eat shit and die, ya blowhard......
There's one now.

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

When Trump won, my mind was absolutely blown. So I just thought it through, and it began to make some sense. Obviously I had been wrong about a significant part of the country.

But these folks who still can't get the whys through their heads crack me up. This just demonstrates how they spend zero (0) time or effort trying to understand the perspectives of others.
The disappointing fact is, conservatives and most centrists need only hear political speak that justifies their many fears and hatreds. The Republican Party discovered this over fifty years ago, and it's been their primary campaign tool ever since.

In 2015, trump increased the "nasty and hateful component" of typical Republican political speak, and surprised even the most racist Republican now in office with his success.

One question we'll learn about over time will be, did Trump increase the ignorance and bigotry, or did he free it? At this moment, I'd guess the latter.

You better hope that they are written like first grade primers and have no multi-syllable words or you will be out of luck. The never Trumper crowd always accuses those they oppose of the very shit they are guilty of. The leftards, Clinton and the deep state accused Trump of conspiracy when it was them all along for four fucking years during this coup.

Oh, and the irony of a stupid fuck like yourself claiming that those that don't view things like you do as "ignorant"? Let's just say that the jokes that could be made by that single statement practically write themselves. Make sure you get your vaccination and for God's sake elbow your way to the front of the line if you have to insure that you get one!!! Heaven forbid that you become ill and wouldn't be able to pontificate while virtue signaling.

There's one now.

You have no "game" when it comes to honest debate or discussing what we are facing. You would be hard-pressed to navigate your way out of a massive, wet, brown-paper sack with a flashlight, a box-cutter and a youtube video that would give a "step by step" tutorial on how to do so.

Instead, you would howl and scream like a little girl begging for someone to let you out of your paper made prison.........fucking pathetic.

(snicker)

There's one now.

You have no "game" when it comes to honest debate or discussing what we are facing. You would be hard-pressed to navigate your way out of a massive, wet, brown-paper sack with a flashlight, a box-cutter and a tutorial youtube video that would give a "step by step" tutorial on how to do so.

Instead, you would howl and scream like a little girl begging for someone to let you out of your paper made prison.........fucking pathetic.

(snicker)
:itsok:

There's one now.

You have no "game" when it comes to honest debate or discussing what we are facing. You would be hard-pressed to navigate your way out of a massive, wet, brown-paper sack with a flashlight, a box-cutter and a tutorial youtube video that would give a "step by step" tutorial on how to do so.

(snicker)
:itsok:
:banana:

And that's my point. How is it these numbers don't add up? What we could say is that more people registered to vote. Okay, I can understand that if Trump slaughtered Biden: Best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment for all groups of people,

Guy, worst economy in 80 years, 250,000 DEAD, 12 million sick, massive corruption.

I know in your deluded racist mind, Trump is awesome because he says the things you wish you could say in public.

BUt everyone else realized he was a fucking disaster and that's why he's on his way out the door and hopefully to prison.

The population is irrelevant. It's the amount of registered voters we're talking about here. If every single adult was a registered voter, then we did have a 66% turnout. But historically, less than half of our population are registered voters. Trump's increase would make perfect sense, but not Biden's.

No, actually, both increases make sense if more people were motivated TO vote.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

It's likely he will, but it's not over yet. It reminds me of something Dough Ditka said years ago: You never really lose until you quit trying.
After listening to the PA hearing today, there is no way in hell the SCOTUS is going to let Beijing Biden steal this election.

No farking way.

Rudy Giuliani's opening statement on PA voter fraud.
Hard facts start at 5:00, 15:00
Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted. 11:08

Guy, worst economy in 80 years, 250,000 DEAD, 12 million sick, massive corruption.

I know in your deluded racist mind, Trump is awesome because he says the things you wish you could say in public.

BUt everyone else realized he was a fucking disaster and that's why he's on his way out the door and hopefully to prison.

We had the best economy in 50 years before Biden's buddies in China invaded our country and most others around the world. It's getting better. The stock market yesterday displayed that.

Enjoy the next few months while you can. After Biden does takeover, the country will go to hell in a hand basket.

After listening to the PA hearing today, there is no way in hell the SCOTUS is going to let Beijing Biden steal this election.

No farking way.

Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted.

Let us hope so. But it's a long road ahead. I know the SC will throw out late ballots because the PA judge did the same thing the Florida judge did during the Bush/ Gore race. He created legislation on the bench. Judicial activism is unconstitutional.

We know you liberal Democrats hate Trump, but the rest of America loves Trump.

No farking way.

Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted.

Let us hope so. But it's a long road ahead. I know the SC will throw out late ballots because the PA judge did the same thing the Florida judge did during the Bush/ Gore race. He created legislation on the bench. Judicial activism is unconstitutional.
Listen to this, the fraud is so outrageous, I cant see how SCOTUS can look aside.

Listen to this, the fraud is so outrageous, I cant see how SCOTUS can look aside.

Okay, I watched the videos. What both have in common is the unlikely-hood of these things happening. It's not hard core evidence because it was possible that it did happen. It's kind of like the OJ case. Did OJ kill his ex wife? Of course he did. You know that, I know that, and most of American knows that. But when it comes to court, the evidence has to be unquestionable. Even if it was unquestionable, what is a judge supposed to do about it?

Okay, I watched the videos. What both have in common is the unlikely-hood of these things happening. It's not hard core evidence because it was possible that it did happen. It's kind of like the OJ case. Did OJ kill his ex wife? Of course he did. You know that, I know that, and most of American knows that. But when it comes to court, the evidence has to be unquestionable. Even if it was unquestionable, what is a judge supposed to do about it?
So how does 2.5 million ballots get returned as votes when only 1.8 million were requested?

And where did these votes come from when they have 0 registered voters (second column)?

1606346532325.png

Nobody said we had 100% turnout. We had 68% turnout, which was high.

And that's my point. How is it these numbers don't add up? What we could say is that more people registered to vote. Okay, I can understand that if Trump slaughtered Biden: Best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment for all groups of people, low fuel prices, operation Warp Speed likely bringing us a vaccine in two months from today, huge bounce back in the market........But I can't see people rushing head over heals to register to vote for yet another Democrat candidate associated with an FBI investigation, lifelong politician who never accomplished anything, a man with dementia, it simply doesn't make sense.

Your 'point' keep changing.

We do NOT have the best economy in 50 years. We added 700k in jobless claims just this week. Trump will end up his abysmal term with a net LOSS of jobs, the first president to do so in about a generation.

Is absurd to insist that the American voter MUST ignore 2020 and all of the economic damage, all the job losses, all the businesses that closed, and the 250,000 dead due to Trump's staggering incompetence.

You may pretend that 2020 never happened. But we didn't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back