The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

That's easy. Voting dates changed on mail in ballots and Dominion giving Trump votes to Biden.
Lots of witnesses and signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. They caught Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. Wonder how many they didn't catch.
I think what we need is a national law on voting. First off get rid of all technology. We hand count all ballots. Each ballot is observed by a Democrat worker, handed to a Republican worker, if both approve, only then the vote gets counted. The elimination of all mail-in voting with the exception of the sick, the elderly, those who are out of town like our military that can't vote in person, and a photocopy of a valid ID must be included. No more ballot fixing. If somebody didn't fill out their ballot correctly, then it gets tossed out.
Why can't our military vote in person? They can send a machine to a base and used for their votes.
Your answers are here at 4:37 to 12:50.

vvvvv----First col is location&when cast, second column is REGISTERED VOTERS, third is cards used and fourth is total votes cast, and the last fifth column is percentage TURNOUT of registered voters.

1606314432172.png

Last edited:
Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

More people voted.

20 million made up ballots. we know it. it's obvious as all fking hell. One, enthusiasm where?, covid, Hiden had no agenda. No following. more energy than for Obammy the first black president? Hiden's past of failed counts. finally, statistics say it didn't happen without fraud. What we know, affidavits were signed saying ballots came out of nowhere. That's merely what was recorded. We ignore that? the Dominion machine was tampered with. Proof on 6,000 votes. Facts. You can't win this argument, the facts are on my side. just like climate is the same today as it was thirty years ago no matter what you were told. Facts disagree with you

That's easy. Voting dates changed on mail in ballots and Dominion giving Trump votes to Biden.

Lots of witnesses and signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. They caught Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. Wonder how many they didn't catch.

I think what we need is a national law on voting. First off get rid of all technology. We hand count all ballots. Each ballot is observed by a Democrat worker, handed to a Republican worker, if both approve, only then the vote gets counted. The elimination of all mail-in voting with the exception of the sick, the elderly, those who are out of town like our military that can't vote in person, and a photocopy of a valid ID must be included. No more ballot fixing. If somebody didn't fill out their ballot correctly, then it gets tossed out.
Why is it only prog slaves have fucked up ballots, are they that retarded(i apologize to retards for the comparison) that they always need to fix the ballots?

you think they get a ballot if they're in the field? how?

I was never in the military so that I couldn't tell you. Solders still get mail so I'm assuming they do get ballots to mail in. Those card readers are not cheap either. If you have a few thousand military people in a certain area, maybe it would make sense.
but mail goes to bases. the absentee ballot can be processed at the base.

I was never in the military so that I couldn't tell you. Solders still get mail so I'm assuming they do get ballots to mail in. Those card readers are not cheap either. If you have a few thousand military people in a certain area, maybe it would make sense.
I was over in Germany during the cold war, where i never saw a free person jump over the barbed wire at the Berlin Wall, but many people coming over to get into freedom, while facing machine guns and vicious dogs, but back to the being in the military, the bases have absentee ballots there along with people knowing how to mark said ballots for the people to vote for. Then once done, it goes to the APO, and sent to their respected states....

Why is it only prog slaves have fucked up ballots, are they that retarded(i apologize to retards for the comparison) that they always need to fix the ballots?
dude, 100% of the time these counts of ballots favor the demofks. every fking time. My first awareness to this was Al Franken in Minneapolis. holy fk. here, read this.

Franken, a former Saturday Night Live personality and writer, ended the recount up by 225 votes, an astonishingly thin margin in a race where more than 2.9 million votes were cast. The recount reversed the unofficial Election Day results, which showed Coleman with a 215-vote lead.

Not 300, not 500, not 25, but 225, ten more, an even number to show double digits. dude, they cheat. They aren't even proud of their cheat because they don't admit how clever they are. suppress votes my ass, they are the king of suppression. THE FKIG KING!!!!!

Last edited:

dude, 100% of the time these counts of ballots favor the demofks. every fking time. My first awareness to this was Al Franken in Minneapolis. holy fk. here, read this.

Franken, a former Saturday Night Live personality and writer, ended the recount up by 225 votes, an astonishingly thin margin in a race where more than 2.9 million votes were cast. The recount reversed the unofficial Election Day results, which showed Coleman with a 215-vote lead.
I know all about ballot stuffing, Down in Broward County where all the prog slaves are stupid as hell, cant decide which spot to dot, they couldnt get Communist Andy Gillum to become governor, because the sick black bitch just couldnt find enough ballots in the trunk of her car....

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I know all about ballot stuffing, Down in Broward County where all the prog slaves are stupid as hell, cant decide which spot to dot, they couldnt get Communist Andy Gillum to become governor, because the sick black bitch just couldnt find enough ballots in the trunk of her car....

View attachment 421278
there is that one.

View attachment 421278
there is that one.

USA Today reported that Trump did a bit better in major cities than he did in 2016 but that Biden did much better in the suburbs than Hillary did in 2016. I'm sure there will be a better analyst of the numbers in the coming months but my interest isn't all that great. So the USA Today story, whether it holds up as fact or not, is enough to satisfy my curiosity.

My guess is the difference wasn't ethnicity at all that was a factor, but rather far more women find Trump repulsive.

Last edited:
Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

I'm not going to read through this whole thread, but he got them from mail-in ballots.

As soon as the moonbats cited COVID-19 as justification for mail-in voting, I just knew in my gut that they were going to "help" people vote who would not otherwise have voted.

More people voted.

20 million made up ballots. we know it. it's obvious as all fking hell. One, enthusiasm where?, covid, Hiden had no agenda. No following. more energy than for Obammy the first black president? Hiden's past of failed counts. finally, statistics say it didn't happen without fraud. What we know, affidavits were signed saying ballots came out of nowhere. That's merely what was recorded. We ignore that? the Dominion machine was tampered with. Proof on 6,000 votes. Facts. You can't win this argument, the facts are on my side. just like climate is the same today as it was thirty years ago no matter what you were told. Facts disagree with you

Another right wing lie.

Apparently. During the Gore race they said their constituents were too stupid to put a hole in a card properly yet alone fill in an oval which is something 8 year olds do all the time. These are the same people Democrats claimed were too stupid to obtain a Voter-ID.

But this is one of the lawsuits team Trump is bringing up. Apparently in Michigan they allowed ballot fixing in some voting locations and not in others. Their claim is that it violated Trump's Equal Protection Under the Law right.

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

When Trump won, my mind was absolutely blown. So I just thought it through, and it began to make some sense. Obviously I had been wrong about a significant part of the country.

But these folks who still can't get the whys through their heads crack me up. This just demonstrates how they spend zero (0) time or effort trying to understand the perspectives of others.
The disappointing fact is, conservatives and most centrists need only hear political speak that justifies their many fears and hatreds. The Republican Party discovered this over fifty years ago, and it's been their primary campaign tool ever since.

In 2015, trump increased the "nasty and hateful component" of typical Republican political speak, and surprised even the most racist Republican now in office with his success.

No doubt many psychology-based books will be written on this period.

One question we'll learn about over time will be, did Trump increase the ignorance and bigotry, or did he free it? At this moment, I'd guess the latter.

You better hope that they are written like first grade primers and have no multi-syllable words or you will be out of luck. The never Trumper crowd always accuses those they oppose of the very shit they are guilty of. The leftards, Clinton and the deep state accused Trump of conspiracy when it was them all along for four fucking years during this coup.

Oh, and the irony of a stupid fuck like yourself claiming that those that don't view things like you do as "ignorant"? Let's just say that the jokes that could be made by that single statement practically write themselves. Make sure you get your vaccination and for God's sake elbow your way to the front of the line if you have to insure that you get one!!! Heaven forbid that you become ill and wouldn't be able to pontificate while virtue signaling.

Summation: Eat shit and die, ya blowhard......

More people voted.

Voted" As in the form of pre-filled out ballots done by leftard volunteers that pulled names from the obituaries and those that moved away? That were never mailed, never went through a mail sorter that keeps a scan on every piece of mail that goes through it? Ballots delivered at 4 AM in vehicles that were not of the USPS variety under the cover of darkness? Mail-in ballots that were to be inspected by representatives of both candidates to insure that they had some kind of legitimacy? Votes for Trump that were transferred to Pedo Joe using leftard friendly Dominion software??

I am grateful for the American that caught this blatant vote flipping when he recorded and PROVED that in a matter of minutes that 19,118 votes were subtracted from Trump's total and that same amount of votes were added to the pedophile Biden's total. I can only imagine how many times that happened in the thirty states that used this software to tabulate and record votes and STILL they could not overcome the Trump lead in the majority of those states. My contention is that they wanted as fake votes recorded in states they could never win in order to make a case for doing away with the electoral college.

It takes a special kind of "stupid" to actually believe that a 47 year career politician that accomplished nothing note worthy inspired 10 million more voters for him than the Barrypuppet got in 2008 and is on the record insulting voters and telling them he doesn't need their vote. A candidate that couldn't even inspire support from the soy boys in ANTIFA and the BLM to attend his few appearances. Where were the bumper stickers? Yard signs?

Fact: Pedo Joe couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meet with the the blood of the kill dripping from his sleeves but he didn't have to lift a finger to get 75,000, 000 votes and you can say with a straight face that was the case?

(snicker)

More people voted.

Voted" As in the form of pre-filled out ballots done by leftard volunteers that pulled names from the obituaries and those that moved away? That were never mailed, never went through a mail sorter that keeps a scan on every piece of mail that goes through it? Ballots delivered at 4 AM in vehicles that were not of the USPS variety under the cover of darkness? Mail-in ballots that were to be inspected by representatives of both candidates to insure that they had some kind of legitimacy? Votes for Trump that were transferred to Pedo Joe using leftard friendly Dominion software??

I am grateful for the American that caught this blatant vote flipping when he recorded and PROVED that in a matter of minutes that 19,118 votes were subtracted from Trump's total and that same amount of votes were added to the pedophile Biden's total. I can only imagine how many times that happened in the thirty states that used this software to tabulate and record votes and STILL they could not overcome the Trump lead in the majority of those states. My contention is that they wanted as fake votes recorded in states they could never win in order to make a case for doing away with the electoral college.

It takes a special kind of "stupid" to actually believe that a 47 year career politician that accomplished nothing note worthy inspired 10 million more voters for him than the Barrypuppet got in 2008 and is on the record insulting voters and telling them he doesn't need their vote. A candidate that couldn't even inspire support from the soy boys in ANTIFA and the BLM to attend his few appearances. Where were the bumper stickers? Yard signs?

Fact: Pedo Joe couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meet with the the blood of the kill dripping from his sleeves but he didn't have to lift a finger to get 75,000, 000 votes and you can say with a straight face that was the case?

(snicker)

the question is where did the blank ballots come from?

USA Today reported that Trump did a bit better in major cities than he did in 2016 but that Biden did much better in the suburbs than Hillary did in 2016. I'm sure there will be a better analyst of the numbers in the coming months but my interest isn't all that great. So the USA Today story, whether it holds up as fact or not, is enough to satisfy my curiosity.

My guess is the difference wasn't ethnicity at all that was a factor, but rather far more women find Trump repulsive.
Well, if that makes you feel better, fine by me.

I seriously doubt that Kavanaugh, Barrett, Gorsuch, Thomas, and Alito will find your attitude so satisfactory for themselves.

Forum List

Back