The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Or....the number of registered voters went up. Which we can demonstrably prove.

Take...Wisconsin. In 2018 there were 3,129,000 registered voters. In 2020, there were 3,684,726. That's an increase of 17% in only 2 years.

And the number of voters also shot up. In 2018, there were about 2.7 million votes. In 2020, there were about 3.3 million. And increase of 22% on only 2 years.

Voter registration and total votes cast also increased in Michigan, California, Texas, New York, Florida, Georgia, virtually every state.

Why wouldn't there be higher vote totals with so many more registered voters and votes cast?

I never said there wasn't. The point I'm making is if you look at the numbers (not by state, but by the entire country) we would have had to have a 100% voter turnout or near 100%.

According to worldometer, the population in the US in 2018 was 327,096,265. In 2020, our current population is 331,002,651

If this source is accurate, then between 2018 and 2020 our population only grew by about 4 million people. Now consider about 30% of that population are minors. Then consider less than half of our population are registered voters. That trend means we had less than 2 million additional voters in this country this election. Then we have to consider that only a percentage of registered voters actually voted.

Again, the numbers simply don't add up.

Or....the number of registered voters went up. Which we can demonstrably prove.

Take...Wisconsin. In 2018 there were 3,129,000 registered voters. In 2020, there were 3,684,726. That's an increase of 17% in only 2 years.

And the number of voters also shot up. In 2018, there were about 2.7 million votes. In 2020, there were about 3.3 million. And increase of 22% on only 2 years.

Voter registration and total votes cast also increased in Michigan, California, Texas, New York, Florida, Georgia, virtually every state.

Why wouldn't there be higher vote totals with so many more registered voters and votes cast?

I never said there wasn't. The point I'm making is if you look at the numbers (not by state, but by the entire country) we would have had to have a 100% voter turnout or near 100%.

No, we wouldn't. Not even close.

Voter turn out is the number of people that actually voted divided by the eligible voters.

Lets use Wisconsin again as an example. The votes cast in Wisconsin are 3,684,726. In 2019 (the most recent date I found numbers for Wisconsin had 4,536,293 eligible voters. That's a voter participation rate of about 81%.

That's no where near 100%.

What we saw was a jump in people that already lived in Wisconsin and were eligible to vote registered to vote.

Wisconsin jumped from 3,129,000 registered voters in 2018 to 3,684,726 in 2020. You think 550,000 people turned 18 in 2 years in a state of about 5.5 million?

Of course not. More people where were already eligible to vote registered and voted.

This happened all over the country. 2018 was an off year election. No where near as many people cared about it as they did 2020.

Which is why more people who were eligible to vote actually registered.

And Ray....far from your claim there was 100% turn out, it was closer to 66%.

There were 239,247,182 Voting eligible adults in the US in 2020. The total votes cast as of right now is about 156,570,000. That's a voter turn out of about 66% or so.

No where near the 100% you're assuming.

The reason we saw higher vote totals for Biden in 2020 than Obama in 2008 is

1) There are more people in the United States in 2020
2) More registered voters in 2020
3) More votes cast in 2020.

When you hear hoof beats...think horses. Not zebras.

Last edited:
Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

Leftards will swear up and down that voter enthusiasm for Trump didn't match that of those mesmerized by the gaffes and misspeaks of Pedo Joe Biden that choose Kommie Kamala that couldn't even muster up enough support to stay in the race for the Iowa caucus. They will swear up and down that the reason Pedo Joe aka "Hidin' Biden" made infrequent appearances where you could count the attendees with a single pic and no wide angle lense was needed because of COVID but yet ANTIFA and BLM rallied all over America where they didn't practice social distancing but did help themselves to the "Five Finger" discount by robbing and looting in cities that they alleged police misconduct as the very police department in those cities that stood and observed as these soy boys pillaged and plundered businesses that had no affiliation to that city's police department that allegedly committed atrocities instead of attacking those that stood idle as small sores were looted as the police stood down and did nothing to stop it.

Not even leftards believe that Pedo Joe really won....but they have to pretend that they do.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

Leftards will swear up and down that voter enthusiasm for Trump didn't match that of those mesmerized by the gaffes and misspeaks of Pedo Joe Biden that choose Kommie Kamala that couldn't even muster up enough support to stay in the race for the Iowa caucus. They will swear up and down that the reason Pedo Joe aka "Hidin' Biden" made infrequent appearances where you could count the attendees with a single pic and no wide angle lense was needed because of COVID but yet ANTIFA and BLM rallied all over America where they didn't practice social distancing but did help themselves to the "Five Finger" discount by robbing and looting in cities that they alleged police misconduct as the very police department in those cities that stood and observed as these soy boys pillaged and plundered businesses that had no affiliation to that city's police department that allegedly committed atrocities instead of attacking those that stood idle as small sores were looted as the police stood down and did nothing to stop it.

Not even leftards believe that Pedo Joe really won....but they have to pretend that they do.

Oh, Trump voters were very enthusiastic. The problem....it doesn't matter how enthusiastic you are when you vote. You still only get one vote.

The issue wasn't the enthusiasm of Trump voters...it was the number of them. As the 6 million vote disparity between Biden and Trump demonstrate. It wasn't even close.

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

When Trump won, my mind was absolutely blown. So I just thought it through, and it began to make some sense. Obviously I had been wrong about a significant part of the country.

But these folks who still can't get the whys through their heads crack me up. This just demonstrates how they spend zero (0) time or effort trying to understand the perspectives of others.
The disappointing fact is, conservatives and most centrists need only hear political speak that justifies their many fears and hatreds. The Republican Party discovered this over fifty years ago, and it's been their primary campaign tool ever since.

In 2015, trump increased the "nasty and hateful component" of typical Republican political speak, and surprised even the most racist Republican now in office with his success.

No doubt many psychology-based books will be written on this period.

One question we'll learn about over time will be, did Trump increase the ignorance and bigotry, or did he free it? At this moment, I'd guess the latter.

That's easy. Voting dates changed on mail in ballots and Dominion giving Trump votes to Biden.

Lots of witnesses and signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. They caught Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. Wonder how many they didn't catch.

Biden pulled more votes from a larger voter pool. There were 27 million more Americans in 2020 than in 2008.

Biden pulled a larger slice from a larger pie.

As I posted earlier, in 2018, there were 153 million registered voters. This election, 153.8 voted.

Given the fact our population did grow, we have to consider how many of those people in that growth were under the age of 18 who could not vote, how many were illegals who could not vote, how many of the adults registered to vote, we have a 100% or near 100% voter turnout. That's not possible and has never happened in modern times.

Nobody can tell me nothing was wrong in this election.
Our population didnt grow that much, at least 330,000maybe more, prog slave babies were executed under the knife...

You hear the progs saying how deadly the Kung Flu is, doenst even come close to babies being murdered by their prog mothers..

Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2019, Killing 42 Million People | LifeNews.com

Okay, understandable. However we baby boomers aren't getting any younger, and while I'm on the tail end of that era, the older ones are dying off to offset most of these new registered voters.

I can't find any site for the amount of registered voters for 2020, so let's say we have (between the dead and newly registered voters) a 5 million voter increase. What people are expecting us to believe is we had nearly 100% turnout for this presidential election. I find that awfully hard to believe.

Nobody said we had 100% turnout. We had 68% turnout, which was high.

And that's my point. How is it these numbers don't add up? What we could say is that more people registered to vote. Okay, I can understand that if Trump slaughtered Biden: Best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment for all groups of people, low fuel prices, operation Warp Speed likely bringing us a vaccine in two months from today, huge bounce back in the market........But I can't see people rushing head over heals to register to vote for yet another Democrat candidate associated with an FBI investigation, lifelong politician who never accomplished anything, a man with dementia, it simply doesn't make sense.

That's easy. Voting dates changed on mail in ballots and Dominion giving Trump votes to Biden.

Lots of witnesses and signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. They caught Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. Wonder how many they didn't catch.

I think what we need is a national law on voting. First off get rid of all technology. We hand count all ballots. Each ballot is observed by a Democrat worker, handed to a Republican worker, if both approve, only then the vote gets counted. The elimination of all mail-in voting with the exception of the sick, the elderly, those who are out of town like our military that can't vote in person, and a photocopy of a valid ID must be included. No more ballot fixing. If somebody didn't fill out their ballot correctly, then it gets tossed out.

There were 239,247,182 Voting eligible adults in the US in 2020. The total votes cast as of right now is about 156,570,000. That's a voter turn out of about 66% or so.

The population is irrelevant. It's the amount of registered voters we're talking about here. If every single adult was a registered voter, then we did have a 66% turnout. But historically, less than half of our population are registered voters. Trump's increase would make perfect sense, but not Biden's.

Okay, understandable. However we baby boomers aren't getting any younger, and while I'm on the tail end of that era, the older ones are dying off to offset most of these new registered voters.

I can't find any site for the amount of registered voters for 2020, so let's say we have (between the dead and newly registered voters) a 5 million voter increase. What people are expecting us to believe is we had nearly 100% turnout for this presidential election. I find that awfully hard to believe.

not possible. the Kenyan was the first black president. if there were a monumental reason for vote increases, it would have been in his two election cycles. No fking way in hell, creepy Joe was more liked than obammy. no fking way in the fking world. Hiden's history says otherwise

The population is irrelevant. It's the amount of registered voters we're talking about here. If every single adult was a registered voter, then we did have a 66% turnout. But historically, less than half of our population are registered voters. Trump's increase would make perfect sense, but not Biden's.
20 million additional ballots, ain't no way in hell. Ain't. How many ballots were counted after Nov 3? That's your fraud and the 20 million extra. uncontrolled and undocumented. it's simple, how many mail in ballots were sent out? Let's get those figures.

I think what we need is a national law on voting. First off get rid of all technology. We hand count all ballots. Each ballot is observed by a Democrat worker, handed to a Republican worker, if both approve, only then the vote gets counted. The elimination of all mail-in voting with the exception of the sick, the elderly, those who are out of town like our military that can't vote in person, and a photocopy of a valid ID must be included. No more ballot fixing. If somebody didn't fill out their ballot correctly, then it gets tossed out.
Why can't our military vote in person? They can send a machine to a base and used for their votes.

Forum List

Back