The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

It sounds to me, like Crowder forget about the untapped secret hordes of democrat voters. . .

gt24NVM.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

We have 27 million more people in 2020 than we did in 2008. The real question is....why did Biden ONLY get 10 million more?
Dominion fell asleep.
Dominion went bonk, because the algorithm couldnt keep up with the vote switching and so the progs had to shut the machines down, and bring in trucks full of ballots to cover the rest.

What 'truck loads of ballots'? You mean the truck bringing *food*?

We have 27 million more people in 2020 than we did in 2008. The real question is....why did Biden ONLY get 10 million more?
Dominion fell asleep.
Dominion went bonk, because the algorithm couldnt keep up with the vote switching and so the progs had to shut the machines down, and bring in trucks full of ballots to cover the rest.

Yes. Food for the hungry ballot counting machines.

Dominion fell asleep.

So I've heard the story you're mechanically apeing.

But what's its basis?

Your ilk have said a lot of silly shit.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?). So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?
The answer is easy. The population has increased, so of course there are more voters over all. However, the group he gained the most with are those smart enough to realize what an idiot Trump is. I'm just surprised the spread wasn't bigger.
There was absolutely zero enthusiasm for Hiden. The dude couldn't fill a waffle house at his rallies.
After the last four years, I'm ready for some boring normalcy.
LOL....if you call high unemployment numbers and job losses normal.
Are you high? The DOW topped 30K as soon as it became apparent that Biden had won. The economy is primed to go into overdrive, after the uncertainty of the Trump years.
That was Trumps doing.
Trump benefitted from the Obama rally. He added nothing but uncertainty.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

No mystery..people were really motivated to vote this time around and millions registered to vote for the first time, on both sides. Hell, we still only hit around 65% in voting. If millions more had registered..Biden might have got 20 million more votes than Obama did.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?). So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?
The answer is easy. The population has increased, so of course there are more voters over all. However, the group he gained the most with are those smart enough to realize what an idiot Trump is. I'm just surprised the spread wasn't bigger.
There was absolutely zero enthusiasm for Hiden. The dude couldn't fill a waffle house at his rallies.
Are you gay? Because you are going to be fucked again, and without you even knowing it.
Why do you closet cases always go there. If that's what you're into, go for it. Not that here's nothing wrong with that, but don't imagine we don't see right through you.

Are you high? The DOW topped 30K as soon as it became apparent that Biden had won. The economy is primed to go into overdrive, after the uncertainty of the Trump years.
That was Trumps doing.

WTF does Barry have to do with Trump rallies?
Other than Barry was the reason Trump was elected.

Shhhh...

Biden pulled more votes from a larger voter pool. There were 27 million more Americans in 2020 than in 2008.

Biden pulled a larger slice from a larger pie.

Dominion fell asleep.

But what's its basis?

Have patience. Sydney will present her evidence this week.

That was Trumps doing.

Are you really that dense or just a troll? I was talking about the "stock market rally" that started during the Obama administration, which Trump took credit for despite having nothing to do with it.

That was Trumps doing.

Are you really that dense or just a troll? I was talking about the "stock market rally" that started during the Obama administration, which Trump took credit for despite having nothing to do with it.

LOL...Trump took the stock market to its highest levels ever.

Dominion fell asleep.

But what's its basis?

What evidence?

Also....why wasn't it presented in court? Trump's lawsuits were dismissed for lack of evidence.

Dominion fell asleep.

But what's its basis?

What evidence?

Also....why wasn't it presented in court? Trump's lawsuits were dismissed for lack of evidence.
Evidence will be presented in court, not on USMB, not on fake news.

Dominion fell asleep.

But what's its basis?

What evidence?

Which court. Surely not this one:

Judge Matthew Brann said:

So which court are you referring to?

Dominion fell asleep.

But what's its basis?

What evidence?

She hasn't said but it will be announced soon.

Dominion fell asleep.

But what's its basis?

What evidence?

She hasn't said but it will be announced soon.

So its been presented in no actual courts then. And she won't turn over to any law enforcement agency. Or any court. Or even Tucker Carlson.

And she won't tell you where the 'evidence' is, when it will be presented, or to whom.

Huh.

Forum List

Back