The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

Maybe the fact that 18-30 year old's finally decided to vote and 55% of them voted.

Check this out too.

I heard Trump was in the Eisenhower building on election night which seemed odd, but was he in the SCIF room?

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

Why do most countries ban mass mail-in ballots for the 'Daily Double' Alex (Rip!)?

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

When Trump won, my mind was absolutely blown. So I just thought it through, and it began to make some sense. Obviously I had been wrong about a significant part of the country.

But these folks who still can't get the whys through their heads crack me up. This just demonstrates how they spend zero (0) time or effort trying to understand the perspectives of others.

Fairy dust and a magic wand, most likely.

Nothing to see here, move along.

No, I am tired of moving along
I am ready to start breaking some things.
Perhaps some serious non violent things can be done if Trump can not continue. Its just that the damage that these people are going to do is terrible. Kerry already is saying we need more then the Paris Deal. These people who voted for these mentally ill individuals are going to pay the price. So are we.

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.
That's some real interesting bullshit but it still does not account for ten million more votes than Barack
Obama got.

How 'bout the fact that 20 to 30 million MORE VOTES WERE CAST OVERALL, ya flaming dickhead?

No, I am tired of moving along
I am ready to start breaking some things.
Perhaps some serious non violent things can be done if Trump can not continue. Its just that the damage that these people are going to do is terrible. Kerry already is saying we need more then the Paris Deal. These people who voted for these mentally ill individuals are going to pay the price. So are we.

Kerry even invoked God on his side today!
He must be real close to the globalist Jesuit Pope-a-dope.
Sham-WOW!!

From what i know about some of those voters who did turn out for Joe Bite Me XiBiden, that they were sooooo stupid....

How stupid were they......

They were soooo stupid that they only put 1 dot where Joe's name was and didnt bother to vote for any other candidate or proposition on the ballets. Man you have to be a kindergarten graduate to only know to put 1 dot on a ballet....

Maybe the fact that 18-30 year old's finally decided to vote and 55% of them voted.

Yep 18-30 year olds, voted over and over putting 1 dot on the ballet, then sending them to be counted at 4am...Yep...

It isnt it amazing what you can get dumbass college kids to do?

Last edited:

Actually what they’re saying is 20 million more democrats voted. 10 million went to Trump. The numbers don’t add up

Dude COVID killed off millions right?

He pulled them out of Trumps fat butt

So Joe is into some weird stuff, huh? I knew his crack head son was, I mean screwing his dead brother's wife and her 14 year old daughter

But Joe too?
Joe is the Crypt Keeper, didnt you know?

2019.11.06-02.09-waynedupree-5dc22b5dcc485.jpg

Actually what they’re saying is 20 million more democrats voted. 10 million went to Trump. The numbers don’t add up

When you find out how many republican's didn't vote for Trump you'll have part of your answer.

Dude COVID killed off millions right?

I thought it was only in the hundreds of thousands? Did i miss more blue state Governors murder more elderly in the past month or so?

It started when thousands got off their deathbeds to go vote That inspired tens of thousands of voters to climb out of their graves to vote. That in turn gave the vote counters the idea to run thousands of Biden ballots through the tabulation machines 8 or 10 times at 3 in the morning while the Republicans were locked out of the building. Then, all hell broke loose and............

When you find out how many republican's didn't vote for Trump you'll have part of your answer.

As many as the Democrats who voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back