CDZ The grand canyon and redwood forests...

Photos do not exist anywhere, that do the grand canyon and redwood forests any smidgen of justice

...are the most impressive places in America

Change my mind.
Why change your mind? That's a silly request. I agree that they are two of the most impressive but only two, we have some amazingly, awe inspiring, impressive landscapes, it depends on what float's your boat.

Why change your mind? That's a silly request. I agree that they are two of the most impressive but only two, we have some amazingly, awe inspiring, impressive landscapes, it depends on what float's your boat.
Whatever floats your boat can't match those 2

...are the most impressive places in America

Change my mind.

While I've been to neither, I think I'd be more impressed with the red woods, than the grand canyon. To me, the grand canyon is a big water ditch. It might be the biggest ditch in the world, but it's still just a big ditch that water flows through.

Red Woods are cool. So.... nifty.

Regardless, which would I try and change your mind? Whatever you like, is what you like. Everyone has preferences. Why would I try and change the things you find interesting? I don't get what your purpose here is.

Anyone. I would be up for a trip to see the red woods if I had the money, and time.

Islands in the Sky/Canyonlands National Park Specifically Grandview Point is every bit as impressive as the Grand Canyon.

Arches National Park in Moab. The most impressive geologic feature in my mind is the San Rafael Swell to the west of Green River Utah on I-70.

There are dozens of places I have been too that are every bit as impressive as the Redwoods.

We have a song that says it all,( starts from the redwood forests ends with the new York highland, closes with this land was made for you & me. that's all of us folks, not just those that follow one political party & hate every one else.

I have been to 48 of the 50 states and drove a guided tour to the South and West Rims, along with other places in an around Las Vegas.

I also spent 12 years in Europe and did a lot of traveling there.

I can, without hesitation, tell you that there is no place in the world with more beauty than right here in the USA.

shutterstock-512997493.jpg

1.4-Grand-Teton-1_forweb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

acadias-coast-chad-dutson.jpg

I could post a thousand more and they wouldn't do justice to the beauty of this land.

I might throw Glacier NP in as a third. I was always a big Zion NP fan as well. Angels Landing is mindblowing.

From coast to coast and border to border, you can find natural beauty in every state and national park IMHO. My advice to everyone is to check 'em out once in awhile.

Threads like this remind me that the fact that we could keep a large, diverse, and arable land such as ours, as a single entity, under the same government, for as long as we have, is nothing short of a miracle.

New Topics

Forum List

Back