The Grammy Awards

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I didn't watch any of the show last night, but I do have one question. Where can I find a list of what got submitted for nomination consideration? I want to know because at least three collaborations from Alison Krauss could've been nominated, but they were not. Knowing if they got submitted or not may be the only way that can explain their absence. "Too Much Heaven" with Barry Gibb, "Amazing Grace" with Andrea Bocelli, and "Can't Let Go" with Robert Plant are the songs.

God bless you and Alison and everyone in her musical circle always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. That duet with Barry Gibb most definitely should've been nominated. It is flawless.

Here is a list of the winners in major categories... Doesn't answer the question in the OP. I'm not sure if there is a publicly available source that explains the selection of nominee process.

I didn't watch any of the show last night, but I do have one question. Where can I find a list of what got submitted for nomination consideration? I want to know because at least three collaborations from Alison Krauss could've been nominated, but they were not. Knowing if they got submitted or not may be the only way that can explain their absence. "Too Much Heaven" with Barry Gibb, "Amazing Grace" with Andrea Bocelli, and "Can't Let Go" with Robert Plant are the songs.

God bless you and Alison and everyone in her musical circle always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. That duet with Barry Gibb most definitely should've been nominated. It is flawless.
Ive got the Robert Plant album. Hollie. It is a great piece of work. It doesnt need an award to validate it.

^^^ I know, but Alison has been given so many over the years and up until last year, she had more than any other female. I would love to see her reclaim the victory someday. She is only five away from having more than anyone period.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

P.S. May a good and thorough house cleaning by her take place during next year's show. :) :) :)

^^^ I know, but Alison has been given so many over the years and up until last year, she had more than any other female. I would love to see her reclaim the victory someday. She is only five away from having more than anyone period.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

P.S. May a good and thorough house cleaning by her take place during next year's show. :) :) :)

Some racists have asked the Grammy peeps to make next year's Grammies even more racist, so we won't be seeing many white people next year, less than were on this year. It's not about 'talent' any more, it's about rewarding morons for Being Black And PC. If it were about 'talent' white people would get 90% of the awards, latinos 9%, Asians 1%. Blacks already have their own racist award shows, so reason to even consider them for Grammies. Except for Bruno Mars and 3 or 4 older producers, they don't have any worth considering.

Here is the winning song.
It's very unimpressive.
Not much talent in the writing, singing or instrumental.

Between Silk Sonic and Jon Batiste I have to say--music is back. Real music well-produced, not the monotonous melodies and debased stuff of the last 10 years at least.

We Are by Jon Batiste is a treasure trove of quintessential American music.

Forum List

Back