The government can now activate your phone camera to stream live video of whatever you are seeing

Well ...is one of those things that has both up-sides and down. BTW...not..the Govt. but LEA..not quite the same thing, after all.

911eye - Emergency on-scene live video and photo streaming

All that being said...I have a drop down cover on my camera on my computer--and I unplug my TV...LOL.

the phone...has always been insecure..it is easily hacked and tracked. Given that the phone spends most of the time in my pocket...not too concerned about pics--anyone who sees the need for security...should not carry a phone period.

Well ...is one of those things that has both up-sides and down. BTW...not..the Govt. but LEA..not quite the same thing, after all.

All that being said...I have a drop down cover on my camera on my computer--and I unplug my TV...LOL.

the phone...has always been insecure..it is easily hacked and tracked. Given that the phone spends most of the time in my pocket...not too concerned about pics--anyone who sees the need for security...should not carry a phone period.

But you still have to call them first! Oh! and too the retard LEA's are part of the Govt. Please don't try to engage in adult conversations. :thankusmile:

But you still have to call them first! Oh! and too the retard LEA's are part of the Govt. Please don't try to engage in adult conversations. :thankusmile:
Another idiot heard from..obviously reading not your forte. "Not quite the same thing" being the operative phrase...LEA being an instrument of the govt. and not the govt. themselves--not that I would expect you to be able to parse the difference.
As for having to call them first..sure..that is the public take---but, if you had any idea how coding works---it would be a small leap indeed to sneak the code into your device.
Thanx for the smarmy response..it says a lot about both your intelligence and your character.

• Banned

LOL . remember that article where General Petraeus said we will spy on you through you dishwashers ---cell phones-- tv's etc . ?

upload_2019-11-6_9-19-26.png

^^ Look at the leftists trying to recognize an “upside” to the government being able to remotely utilize your phone.

Anyone who has a “smart home” has literally lose their mind.

^^ Look at the leftists trying to recognize an “upside” to the government being able to remotely utilize your phone.
1..Not a leftist...not that you'd know..2--EMS being able to visually access an emergency situation....never-mind LEA being able to track and identify criminals..is an upside..at least to me. There is the thought that if a criminal is caught in the act..and knows that he might be being streamed--he may stop his crime..be it robbery..rape or other assault...is also an upside...IMO.

I note that i mentioned several large downsides..but I guess balance is not your thing..

1..Not a leftist...not that you'd know..2--EMS being able to visually access an emergency situation....never-mind LEA being able to track and identify criminals..is an upside..at least to me. There is the thought that if a criminal is caught in the act..and knows that he might be being streamed--he may stop his crime..be it robbery..rape or other assault...is also an upside...IMO.

I note that i mentioned several large downsides..but I guess balance is not your thing..
There is no balance when it comes to our right to privacy. Either we get 100% privacy or the pitch forks come out. Trading privacy and freedom for security provided by the state is foolish and I would have thought with ample world history to go on about how that ends up for people that we all would’ve been much smarter about what we let our government get away with. But that stupidity is about to be over, thank GOD.

Nothing a couple of small pieces of electrical tape can't take care of. One for each camera front and rear. Of course they can always listen in which maybe the reason I don't have and don't want a cell phone. It'll be a cold day in hell before I bug my own home because I'm too damn lazy to get off my ass and flip a light switch.

...FUN FUN...exciting..I've give them something ''special'' to watch....like self sex

Another idiot heard from..obviously reading not your forte. "Not quite the same thing" being the operative phrase...LEA being an instrument of the govt. and not the govt. themselves--not that I would expect you to be able to parse the difference.
As for having to call them first..sure..that is the public take---but, if you had any idea how coding works---it would be a small leap indeed to sneak the code into your device.
Thanx for the smarmy response..it says a lot about both your intelligence and your character.

A Leaf is in fact part of a tree correct! Without the leaf the tree dies. So they in fact are one in the same! So much for who's the idiot! Maybe you should try some deductive reasoning courses and maybe you could actually make an original well thought out post . But I dare say you most likely can't parse the difference between arrogance and reality! :th_believecrap:

Forum List

Back