The GOP's plan to stop people from fleeing a burning building.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

I haven't yet seen a good explanation from any Republican on the USMB.

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.

• Banned

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
We spend billions on whites in Appalachia. Where does that money from from?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

I believe he hasn't got the talking point that the same happened when Obama was president.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So are you calling Obama out also? I mean it happened under his watch also.

• Banned

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

I believe he hasn't got the talking point that the same happened when Obama was president.
You missed the world "unaccompanied".

A swing and a miss.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

The US should stop gang violence in Central America?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

Did you really just play the white race baiting card to an Asian guy? Those white Appalachians are our citizens, troll, and at some point or another have at least worked and probably made some contribution. The Central American woman and her baby aren't. As you pointed out, the woman speaks no English, so how is she going to support herself and her child? The answer is, she won't. She'll be living off the welfare state for who knows how many years. Only a mentally deluded fucktard would think opening the borders to thousands, possibly millions, of people who jump on the dole from day one is healthy for a nation's economic future, but I guess we need a permanent underclass for your politicians to thrive, don't we.

So, as I said, you are free to take on their charity case all on your own since you "care" so much about them. In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

No it didn't. Stop saying that.

Beside, you hate Obama. Are you applauding Trump for doing something you claim Obama did? What kind of sense does that make?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

A swing and a miss.
So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child? Me thinking Obama had a child sex ring going on. Thanks for making a point.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So, she'll be moving in with you soon, as her sponsor?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

Those white Appalachians are our citizens, troll. The Central American woman and her baby aren't. As you pointed out, the woman speaks no English, so how is she going to support herself and her child? The answer is, she won't. She'll be living off the welfare state for who knows how many years. Only a mentally deluded fucktard would think opening the borders to thousands, possibly millions, of people who jump on the dole from day one is healthy for a nation's economic future, but I guess we need a permanent underclass for your politicians to thrive, don't we.

So, as I said, you are free to take on their charity case all on your own since you "care" so much about them. In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.
So you want to push them back into a burning building? How many do you want to kill? Why not just kill them at the border? If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy. For your kind.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

A swing and a miss.
So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child? Me thinking Obama had a child sex ring going on. Thanks for making a point.
Hilarious. First you say:

So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child?

Then your next two words are:

Me thinking

Which clearly you aren't.

So you want to push them back into a burning building?

Yep

And so do you, apparently, so shut up
That doesn't even make sense.

But clearly, Republicans refuse to help their own in Appalachia where infant mortality is going up and life expectancy is going down. So why would there be any surprise they would want people fleeing danger dead? It's who they are.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

No it didn't. Stop saying that.

Beside, you hate Obama. Are you applauding Trump for doing something you claim Obama did? What kind of sense does that make?
Yes it did happen, the photo you are pissing your pants over, is from when Obama was president. The people are law breakers so it happening under Obama doesn't make me think any ill towards him. It's you being the hypocrite. It was okay under Obama, but not Trump. It must suck not believing in anything, until you are told too.

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy.

Good point, troll. Why don't you take that up with Obama since that was his EPA who told everyone in Flint the water was perfectly safe while they bused in bottled water for their employees.

For your kind.

My kind? Elaborate, white boy.

Forum List

Back