The GOPers

Prolly. But a RINO is better than a social conservative any day of the week.

True.

Pity also Huntsman isn’t given serious consideration by the GOP.

And where does the radical right get off calling Romney and Huntsman ‘RINO’? It was Romney and Huntsman’s party long before the rightwing nitwits showed up.

A rino is nothing but a liberal of course you're going to like a rino. You'll have a republican acting like a liberal and you can say look how the gop fucked us again.

That debate sure was a yawn- fest. Even someone from AEI said as much. They trot- out the same old ideas that generally benefit the already, well- off
When was that cartoon made 2008? I think obama has surpassed anything bush may have fucked up

Ummm.....its got both Perry & Gingrich in it :rolleyes: Whens the last time those two ran in a Primary? :eusa_whistle: 2011 :eusa_wall:

That debate sure was a yawn- fest. Even someone from AEI said as much. They trot- out the same old ideas that generally benefit the already, well- off
When was that cartoon made 2008? I think obama has surpassed anything bush may have fucked up

Ummm.....its got both Perry & Gingrich in it :rolleyes: Whens the last time those two ran in a Primary? :eusa_whistle: 2011 :eusa_wall:

Well then that proves it the cartoon is a lie obama's economy is far worse than Bushes economy thanks for playing.

Prolly. But a RINO is better than a social conservative any day of the week.

Only to you.

Most Americans live their lives as conservatives, even if they get guilted into voting for liberals.

Case in point. It's Friday, and you get your paycheck.

Do you -

1) Use it to pay your bills, meet your obligations and perhaps invest a bit of it.

or

2) Walk down Skid Row, giving money to every stew bum who would rather get drunk than actually work?

Well, guess what, most of us go with option 1. That's the philosophically conservative thing to do.

Bad argument.

You just described almost everyone in the world.

Yes. Exactly. That was my point.

On a personal level, everyone knows this is a bad idea.

But on a government level, we have no problem taking other people's money and give it to people we'd never give our own money to.

But that's the modern welfare state. Pay people to stay home, make babies, watch Jerry Springer and vote Democratic.

Perry wants to get rid of SS and kill more people (proud of his death penalty record)
Newt hates Latinos
Ron Paul says TSA agents are evil.
Bachman is just batshit crazy.

Romney is looking pretty good in comparison.

Only to you...

Hey, Republicans, have you ever noticed that the people most enthusiastic for a Romney Nomination are outright liberals like the Mad Hatter here? That should give us all pause.

Your comments do give pause. You just made a demagogic comment here without any proof as you generally do. Romney is conservative not Hard Right, and he can win.

Romney is a weird Mormon Robot who believes whatever his programmers have told him is polling well.

And given he lost three of the four elections he ran for, I'm just not seeing a "winner" here. The Chicago Cubs have a better rate than that.

Look at them go!

go republican go.

keep making that party smaller and smaller and smaller.

After all who needs votes to win an election

Most Americans live their lives as conservatives, even if they get guilted into voting for liberals.

and you know this for a fact? I find it quite disingenuous that all Americans are conservative in a political sense. Its just wrong. I work very hard and have served this nation however, in my 31 years on this plant the GOP had disgusted me to a point of no return. Nasty, condescending, uneducated little brats they are. Do your self a favor and stop trying to cram each American into some conservative wet dream idealism of yours.

the more I read the negativity of conservatives the more I wonder wtf happened to us as a people.

Never said that but a RINO is a known liar. I will never voote for a known liar.

so then you will never run for office. THANK GOD

I am by far the most honest poster here, just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I am lying, it just means you're wrong.

you are one of the most loud and ignorant vegetables on this board.

your lies and misinformation do not become true just because you believe your bullshit yourself.

and you know this for a fact? I find it quite disingenuous that all Americans are conservative in a political sense. Its just wrong. I work very hard and have served this nation however, in my 31 years on this plant the GOP had disgusted me to a point of no return. Nasty, condescending, uneducated little brats they are. Do your self a favor and stop trying to cram each American into some conservative wet dream idealism of yours.

the more I read the negativity of conservatives the more I wonder wtf happened to us as a people.

Again, go back and read my entire argument.

My point is that we would never support big goverment nanny state liberalism on a personal level. All these rich liberals who whine about the Homeless when Republicans are in power never take a stinky Stew Bum into their home. (I haven't heard much about the Homeless since Obama has been in, so I guess they all disappeared.)

There's a difference between being compassionate and being an enabler.

Only to you.

Case in point. It's Friday, and you get your paycheck.

Do you -

1) Use it to pay your bills, meet your obligations and perhaps invest a bit of it.

or

2) Walk down Skid Row, giving money to every stew bum who would rather get drunk than actually work?

Well, guess what, most of us go with option 1. That's the philosophically conservative thing to do.

Bad argument.

You just described almost everyone in the world.

Yes. Exactly. That was my point.

On a personal level, everyone knows this is a bad idea.

But on a government level, we have no problem taking other people's money and give it to people we'd never give our own money to.

But that's the modern welfare state. Pay people to stay home, make babies, watch Jerry Springer and vote Democratic.

No. It's a silly premise. I can do that too.

There is a starving baby. Most people would help the starving baby. Therefore most people are liberals.

See?

i hope mudd comes across this thread....it simply proves that conservative are just as mean and nasty with their name calling and lack of facts......but of course its alright when the 'right' people do it

so then you will never run for office. THANK GOD

I am by far the most honest poster here, just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I am lying, it just means you're wrong.

your lies and misinformation do not become true just because you believe your bullshit yourself.

Name one god damn lie I have posted here? Show the mother fucking post you fucking stupid ****.
OH just saying it doesn't make it so. Time for you to put up or shut your fucking lies ass up.

Last edited:
Both sides can act, and do, poorly. I am hoping that most people simply vote against the incumbent. They are all part of the problem, from Paul Ryan to Barak Obama.

Name one god damn lie I have posted here? Show the mother fucking post you fucking stupid ****.
OH just saying it doesn't make it so. Time for you to put up or shut your fucking lies ass up.

calm down, retard.

There is a starving baby. Most people would help the starving baby. Therefore most people are liberals.

See?

There's a difference between helping a starving baby and raising it to think the world owes it a living.

There is a difference between helping and becoming an enabler. The problem with the modern welfare state is that it enables a lot of bad behavior.

The first and formost thing we need to do is get rid of words like "Entitlements" and call it what it is. Charity. You are living off the charity of others, but you are morally obligated to help yourself.

calm down, retard.

go fuck yourself ****, now are you going to show a post that I have lied in or are you going to shut the fuck up?

calm down, retard.

go fuck yourself ****, now are you going to show a post that I have lied in or are you going to shut the fuck up?

an example of misinformation presented by you is anything you post about obama and nazis.
it becomes a lie when you repeat it after you have been shown that you were presenting misinformation.

i cut you some slack, because you are clearly challenged.

to present yourself as the most honest poster on the board is another example of your bullshit.

then you lied about me neg repping you repeatedly by cancelling the neg rep and then sending it again.

See?

There's a difference between helping a starving baby and raising it to think the world owes it a living.

There is a difference between helping and becoming an enabler. The problem with the modern welfare state is that it enables a lot of bad behavior.

The first and formost thing we need to do is get rid of words like "Entitlements" and call it what it is. Charity. You are living off the charity of others, but you are morally obligated to help yourself.

This is about extrapolating analogies to make broad conclusions of people's political leanings.

Person is in a car crash and seriously injured. Most people help the person in the car. Ergo most people are liberals.

Liberals use the state to right injustices and help those in need.

We could do this all day.

Forum List

Back