The GOP Will Win!

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Our President says the choice is between safety (GOP) and terrorism (Dem). Our people will vote for safety. The so-called polls by the left-wing media are rigged in the Dems' favor to scare us into staying home. Mark my words, our party will GAIN seats in the House and Senate. And then our President can finish his agenda, without interference from the liberals led by Pelosi. After him (and I wish we could abolish the term limits on presidents), I would hope someone of his skill and vision would replace him so we can finish the restoration of our country back to traditional family (American) values. Ignore the leftist pundits, we will win handily on Tuesday. And we will win big in 2008 and beyond!

Our President says the choice is between safety (GOP) and terrorism (Dem). Our people will vote for safety. The so-called polls by the left-wing media are rigged in the Dems' favor to scare us into staying home. Mark my words, our party will GAIN seats in the House and Senate. And then our President can finish his agenda, without interference from the liberals led by Pelosi. After him (and I wish we could abolish the term limits on presidents), I would hope someone of his skill and vision would replace him so we can finish the restoration of our country back to traditional family (American) values. Ignore the leftist pundits, we will win handily on Tuesday. And we will win big in 2008 and beyond!

Not sure where you're getting this. Are you saying that congressmen such as Santorum, Talent, etc., will win re-election over their Dem rivals, despite being presently behind by double digits in the polls? Or that if those people lose, Republicans will unexpectedly win other seats that currently are regarded as "safe" Democrat seats?

Please, more details on this?

:link:

calm down carpet muncher;)

people have learned to not trust bush, which is why the "terrorists love dems" smear campaign won't be effective.

Not sure where you're getting this. Are you saying that congressmen such as Santorum, Talent, etc., will win re-election over their Dem rivals, despite being presently behind by double digits in the polls? Or that if those people lose, Republicans will unexpectedly win other seats that currently are regarded as "safe" Democrat seats?

I think te general upward trend of GOP candidates, together with the innacuracies of the polls in the last few elections (showing favoritism to the Dems only to have them loses), the trend shows a likely GOP score. Add to all this "nail gun to the DENC coffin" Kerry issue, a solid victory is nearly certain. All conjecture on my part, of course, yet logical.:baby:

Yes Talent isnt behind to begin with, he is neck and neck.

Santorum will win. i have no doubt about that.

HA!

up next:

calling Horse Racing results and the superbowl winner!

:sleep:

Forum List

Back