The GOP war on kids

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
HuffPost is now part of Oath

Fox News apologised on Monday after a guest on the network attacked 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg as a “mentally ill Swedish child.”

The comments by Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire, who appeared on “The Story,” came hours after Thunberg delivered an emotional speech at the United Nations berating world leaders for failing to act on climate change.

Just the same as the Parkland kids had to put up with after surviving a 2nd amendment party. How low can these people sink ?

Fox News apologised on Monday after a guest on the network attacked 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg as a “mentally ill Swedish child.”

The comments by Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire, who appeared on “The Story,” came hours after Thunberg delivered an emotional speech at the United Nations berating world leaders for failing to act on climate change.

Just the same as the Parkland kids had to put up with after surviving a 2nd amendment party. How low can these people sink ?
stating a fact is not the same as attacking,,,

Babies in cages

children not vaccinated

children dead at the border

bigger magazines for school shooters

The GOP is war against children has been going on for a long time.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills

And why are Republicans against such a thing?

challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

Don’t believe me? Fine. Read it yourself in the republican party platform from Texas.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf

At least the GOP isn't killing babies.

Damn, and we haven't even won the war on fags in girls bathrooms yet!

In a land of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Greta is autistic. Like the Amazing Desmond, her parents are using the child's disability for their own publicity.

WOW the Fascist left thinks we can't see them hiding behind the kids they abuse...

Babies in cages

children not vaccinated

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills

Don’t believe me? Fine. Read it yourself in the republican party platform from Texas.

That was OBAMA AND HIS ADMIN.. Get up to date moron...

She said to the UN meeting: shame on you! You've stolen my childhood dreams! She is mentally ill.

Still, it's rude to say it out loud. It's good that Fox apologized.

The left have lost their minds and they are out of ideas, that is why they have rolled out the children as agit-prop. to unreasonably push their agendas.

Kids as Political Props

Kids as Political Props - Education Next
ednext-mar19-blog-pondiscio-props.jpg

". . . The most recent bridge-too-far moment was the viral video of student “activists,” some of them quite young, from the youth climate change group Sunrise Movement going toe-to-toe with Senator Dianne Feinstein over the Green New Deal. The main response to that confrontation largely painted the California senator as the heavy in a testy exchange in which she offers an ad hoc civics lesson about how meaningful legislation is drafted and passed, something the kids arguably should have learned before showing up at a senator’s office with cell phone cameras recording the student activist theater piece.

“Some scientists have said that we have twelve years to turn this around,” one child says on the video. “Well, it’s not going to get turned around in ten years,” Feinstein calmly responds, explaining that the Green New Deal has no chance of passage in the Republican-held Senate and telling the kids, “You can take that back to whoever sent you here.” She tries to discuss her own version of the legislation, but the kids aren’t impressed or seemingly even listening. They are there to pronounce and perform, not to engage. “I’ve been doing this for thirty years. I know what I’m doing,” Feinstein tells the kids bluntly, but not unreasonably. “You come in here and you say, ‘It has to be my way or the highway.’ I don’t respond to that.”

The awkward exchange had the odd effect of making Feinstein temporarily a hero of the right. “It’s the most wildly transgressive thing you’ve ever seen. Children are our future! They must be coddled and exalted, their ideas about politics and the environment received as though they are the unpublished thoughts of Bertrand Russell,” wrote Caitlin Flanagan in The Atlantic. “Seeing their rudeness treated in the measured and unyielding way that adults use to speak to misbehaving children is weirdly thrilling. She never lifted her voice, but compared with the way politicians usually respond to children, she came across like W.C. Fields.”

She said to the UN meeting: shame on you! You've stolen my childhood dreams! She is mentally ill.

Bullshit.

She should have never been rolled out and used as propaganda in the first place. And someone should have called her parents and handlers on it.

Fuck you. How pathetic can you get?

Last edited:

Bullshit.

She should have never been rolled out and used as propaganda in the first place. And someone should have called her parents and handlers on it.
You didn't like my joke. I don't care.

Meanwhile, of course she should never have been used for propaganda. But let's face reality. That Hogg kid had his hour now it's her turn. If she isn't mentally ill now, she will be when the spotlight gets turned off. Remember Cindy Sheehan? Sometimes handlers don't have their handlees best interest in mind.

"yawn* this whole "conservatives are bad for commenting on the kids we pushed into the spotlight to promote our agenda" shtick is getting old, fast.
What is getting old is your inability to comment on the science & instead attack the messenger even if it is a 16 year old girl with far more intelligence & guts than you will ever have.

Actually it's the right's endless war on facts and truth.

In this case the fact of climate change .

The left have lost their minds and they are out of ideas, that is why they have rolled out the children as agit-prop. to unreasonably push their agendas.

Kids as Political Props

". . . The most recent bridge-too-far moment was the viral video of student “activists,” some of them quite young, from the youth climate change group Sunrise Movement going toe-to-toe with Senator Dianne Feinstein over the Green New Deal. The main response to that confrontation largely painted the California senator as the heavy in a testy exchange in which she offers an ad hoc civics lesson about how meaningful legislation is drafted and passed, something the kids arguably should have learned before showing up at a senator’s office with cell phone cameras recording the student activist theater piece.

“Some scientists have said that we have twelve years to turn this around,” one child says on the video. “Well, it’s not going to get turned around in ten years,” Feinstein calmly responds, explaining that the Green New Deal has no chance of passage in the Republican-held Senate and telling the kids, “You can take that back to whoever sent you here.” She tries to discuss her own version of the legislation, but the kids aren’t impressed or seemingly even listening. They are there to pronounce and perform, not to engage. “I’ve been doing this for thirty years. I know what I’m doing,” Feinstein tells the kids bluntly, but not unreasonably. “You come in here and you say, ‘It has to be my way or the highway.’ I don’t respond to that.”

The awkward exchange had the odd effect of making Feinstein temporarily a hero of the right. “It’s the most wildly transgressive thing you’ve ever seen. Children are our future! They must be coddled and exalted, their ideas about politics and the environment received as though they are the unpublished thoughts of Bertrand Russell,” wrote Caitlin Flanagan in The Atlantic. “Seeing their rudeness treated in the measured and unyielding way that adults use to speak to misbehaving children is weirdly thrilling. She never lifted her voice, but compared with the way politicians usually respond to children, she came across like W.C. Fields.”

Greta is nothing compared to AOC. Where do they find these dingbats?

Babies in cages

children not vaccinated

Babies in cages were an obummer thing. You know your hero

Kids as Political Props

Greta is nothing compared to AOC. Where do they find these dingbats?

It was interesting to see her countenance as trump walked by her.

Pure hatred.

That is the work of fascism. No child should hate anyone or anything.

What fact are you stating? Here are the facts

Greta Thunberg Age, Family, Story, Biography & More | StarsInformer

This girl has accomplished more in her short life than you will in a lifetime

Forum List

Back