The GOP refuses to fight fire with fire.

What...it's a legitimate observation. You claim the rioters couldn't have been democrats because they had trump gear...dems can buy that stuff too.
Not my claim.

My claim is that one group rioted for political reasons (as was demonstrated by their clothing, their paraphernalia, what they chanted). The BLM protesters didn't demonstrate any such political motivations.
The argument isn't about why they did it, its about, potentially, who did it. You guys seem to be certain that right wingers were responsible for the riot damage across the country, and discount the possibility that left wingers could have infiltrated the 1/6 riot. Yeah, I'd say thats a double standard.
No, that's not a double standard.

That is just reality...something you have a lot of trouble dealing with.

Hence the dozens of conspiracy theories you keep buying into and spinning. Deep down...of course, you don't believe any of these. If you do; you need psychiatric help.

Well, there was fast and furious.
LOL... It would be like saying that Carter's wreckage from the hostage rescue attempt was impeachable because some weapons were left behind in the smoldering wreckage of the helicopter.
In both impeachments, evidence was circumstantial. In the first one, there was no report or evidence that ever said conclusively that trump collided with Russia.
Collided? LOL. It was documented time and again that officials from the Trump campaign met with Russian intel. Not sure why you're bringing it up...that wasn't what he was impeached for.
In the second impeachment, again, you took circumstance and used it as the basis for impeachment. You omitted "peacefully and patriotically", and pasted a bunch of unrelated statements together to fabricate a narrative.
Yes and then he said he "loved" the rioters and that they were "very special". I do like your "logic" though.... The guys were going to riot at the Capitol but they just happened to stop along the way and listen to the blob... Makes zero sense.

In the first one, there was no report or evidence that ever said conclusively that trump collided with Russia.
It was about using foriegn aid to get the Ukrainian President to act against Trumpybears political opponents. Nothing to do with Russia's aid during his 2016 Campaign.
In the second impeachment, again, you took circumstance and used it as the basis for impeachment.

McConnell even agreed he was responsible for the MAGAMOB's occupation of the Capitol.

Not my claim.

My claim is that one group rioted for political reasons (as was demonstrated by their clothing, their paraphernalia, what they chanted). The BLM protesters didn't demonstrate any such political motivations.

No, that's not a double standard.

That is just reality...something you have a lot of trouble dealing with.

Hence the dozens of conspiracy theories you keep buying into and spinning. Deep down...of course, you don't believe any of these. If you do; you need psychiatric help.

Republicans plants at antifa riots is about as plausible as antifa plants at the 1/6 riot.

Each side should take responsibility for their actions.

I'm willing to admit it was bone head Republicans that rioted on 1/6, but you're not willing to admit it was antifa and democrats responsible for the billions in damage during all the city riots.

The only way you're gonna get anything meaningful accomplished by the GOP is to infiltrate that mofo and get that ball rolling yourself.

LOL... It would be like saying that Carter's wreckage from the hostage rescue attempt was impeachable because some weapons were left behind in the smoldering wreckage of the helicopter.

Collided? LOL. It was documented time and again that officials from the Trump campaign met with Russian intel. Not sure why you're bringing it up...that wasn't what he was impeached for.

Yes and then he said he "loved" the rioters and that they were "very special". I do like your "logic" though.... The guys were going to riot at the Capitol but they just happened to stop along the way and listen to the blob... Makes zero sense.
No, it was obviously pre planned, hence the gallows that ended up there as well as the rioting starting before trump concluded his speech. What I'm saying is, you took fragments of his speech and other speeches from Giuliani and concluded that somehow, without actually telling the people to riot, that they somehow, masterfully used psychology on the masses to get them to attack the capitol.

I agree with you, he should have come out and made a statement as soon as he saw what was happening, and for that, he bears the blame, but there is no evidence that he called for it, nor intended for that to happen.

No, it was obviously pre planned, hence the gallows that ended up there as well as the rioting starting before trump concluded his speech. What I'm saying is, you took fragments of his speech and other speeches from Giuliani and concluded that somehow, without actually telling the people to riot, that they somehow, masterfully used psychology on the masses to get them to attack the capitol.

I agree with you, he should have come out and made a statement as soon as he saw what was happening, and for that, he bears the blame, but there is no evidence that he called for it, nor intended for that to happen.

He promised a "wild time"; on a Wednesday in January when he just happened to hold a rally....

Who are the "demrats" and where is this "one party collectivist state" you speak of. I see a nation rising up from the heel of the wannabe authoritarian dictator who tried to stage a coup on January 6th.

The Republican Party has become a fascist anti-democratic anti-Constitutional cult of personality.
STFU Canuck. Democrats are all about the permanent far Left one party state.

PER YOUR REQUEST REQUEST ThisIsMe

So, zero evidence of fraud should be a red flag itself. There is fraud in every election, it happens, and if they are saying they found zero fraud, that should be a sign that something is amiss.

In the second impeachment, again, you took circumstance and used it as the basis for impeachment. You omitted "peacefully and patriotically", and pasted a bunch of unrelated statements together to fabricate a narrative.

Even if trump had intended to rile up the crowd, there is no evidence of him ever telling those people to go break in to the capitol. I mean, if you are going to use him saying they need to "fight" then we have a lot of politicians we need to be recalling.

ThisIsMe wrote: The left was sure it was republican plants who were causing the destruction during all the riots for the last 2 years. 21OCT28-POST#464

NFBW wrote; If you wish to use your speculation as a meaningful fact in your arguments I am requesting quotes or some indication as to how you reach a conclusion that The LEFT was sure it was Republican plants who were causing the destruction during all the riots for the last 2 years. - - - I support many politically left causes and legislative policies but I would never in a million years argue or agree that the Spontaneous Rioting and Looting that sprung up after the ten minute police brutality killing of George Floyd was captured and gone viral around the entire world in 20 seconds, needed a spark from rightwing agent provocateurs to get big cities burning. That is crazy talk unless you can back it up ThisIsMe 21OCT28-POST#130

The Republicans only act in their own interest. Tax cuts, judges, gerrymandering, voter suppression, etc.
The Democrats are the only party working to preserve the very institutions and economic drivers of our people and the processes that make our society function.

Ok I need links to some examples of what they have done to preserve.

I only ask because your response sounds like it was copy and pasted off a list of pre approved responses that sound good but don't actually mean anything.

Making claims is one thing, being able to backup claims with examples is another.

So I'd like to see some examples of what they have done good for the country this year.

Forum List

Back