The GOP is About to Collapse

Biden looks real good right now and is doing great.
Covid is finally losing because of Biden's leadership.
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

Wow

Now we have Biden to fix the Trump mess and the economy is going to boom like never before... Like it did with Bill Clinton.

The economy was already booming, well before the 1992 election.

What you
Biden looks real good right now and is doing great.
Covid is finally losing because of Biden's leadership.
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

Wow

What you see here is the morphing of TDS (where people accused trumpsters of being so totally blind and close minded) into a situation where they are just like the trumpsters they so roundly critisized.

No logic....just massive amounts of wishful thinking.

There is an amazing narcissism at the foundation of tribalism.

Each tribe thinks they have all the answers, and that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid and hates America. When they win an election, they take it as a mandate to shove it all down our throats.

The rest of us think that the best answers come from communication, collaboration and innovation. Like our Constitution.

What a shame that we've arrived at this point.
What to do with a nation of haters?

You voted for biden who is very partisan

now you seem to be having a lib out of body experience where you want to pretend that you didnt, and take no responsibility for his screwups

You voted for biden who is very partisan

now you seem to be having a lib out of body experience where you want to pretend that you didnt, and take no responsibility for his screwups
And yet I'm already criticizing Biden.

And you don't have the balls to do the same on your side. Ever.

You are a coward and a liar. Please stop posting to me.

Biden is doing a great job?? Which country is the Banker in. It sure isn't this one.

All one has to do is look at the mess he's made on the border. We have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Many with the Chinese virus. Trump had the border pretty well controlled and that stuttering fuck opened our border.

He stopped construction on the fully funded wall and told the Mexicans to come on over. Those illegals cost we tax payers billions each year and the stuttering fuck couldn't care less.

There is an amazing narcissism at the foundation of tribalism.

Each tribe thinks they have all the answers, and that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid and hates America. When they win an election, they take it as a mandate to shove it all down our throats.

The rest of us think that the best answers come from communication, collaboration and innovation. Like our Constitution.

What to do with a nation of haters?
I wish I knew. First we have to slow this decay, and I don't know how to go about that.

Not one of your last 30 posts are a criticism of biden
Did I say thirty?

after a recount the number has gone up to 120

not one Mac1958’s last 120 posts has been a criticism of biden

that lib neutrality for you

They've already collapsed, they just don't know it yet.

When they experience a shellacking like never before seen come the midterms, it'll suddenly start to sink in with these racist knuckledraggers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back